Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Congratulations to the two new GBS Idiot Kings: two more spanish manloves aka francosteins. I've had fun as an IK, but after seeing what one can do, I for one am looking forward to seeing a GBS under the hand of three spanish manloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
are they both sassy latino homos.

i hope so.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Tsinava posted:

are they both sassy latino homos.

i hope so.

Definately.

Edit: fixed spelling

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
crosspost from other thread: I highly approve of your choices. thank you so much g0m.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Tsinava posted:

crosspost from other thread: I highly approve of your choices. thank you so much g0m.

It wasn't my decision, the admin team have been hard at work on this decision and have just now come storming out of the gate with a resounding "gently caress it, that'll do"

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
It seems that GBS is willing to accept three Spanish Manloves without comment.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am indifferent as to which psycho or buttlicker or accidental functional ends up in charge of me because my soul is finally untouchable

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im not certainthat i would like three spanish manloves in my life

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Let me be an IK for a day I wanna make dumb rules and probate everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform