Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

The ambassador will carry this message to pet island: "Dear pet island, in BYOB you can post all the threads about your pets you want! Also we have dance parties every night!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The ambassador will carry this message to pet island: "Dear pet island, in BYOB you can post all the threads about your pets you want! Also we have dance parties every night!"

no dont

Matoi Ryuko

We're having a dance party tonight dex, a big one.

Dexters Secret

dont invite them

deep dish peat moss

I'd like to volunteer.

Dexters Secret

they smell like urine and loneliness

tao of lmao

i would love nothing more than a bunch of shrieking, insane, pet maniacs to join the ranks of the sadbrains here. What could go wrong?

Matoi Ryuko

Don't worry, they probably won't give you lice!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have four cats and two birds and even I don't post in pet island

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i would like to not have any competition wrt dogs and pictures thereof, please

deep dish peat moss

I think Pet Island is all the eccentric ex girlfriends that goons bought accounts for on their b-days

heard u like girls

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The ambassador will carry this message to pet island: "Dear pet island, in BYOB you can post all the threads about your pets you want!"

"But if you playfully strangle your cat to death.. people here will get you so drunk you wont remember we stole your bank account information and bought an xbox!"

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
sounds good. thats fine with me. go for it. lets do it.

Dexters Secret

my new dog posted:

this is the type of demented irony ive come to love and appreciate from forums post my new dog :twisted:

Matoi Ryuko

my new dog posted:

As our resident animal expert I think it would be fitting if you went with him.

thewizardofshoe

They say that kids growing up that learn to love animals have greater respect for their fellow humans. How bad could a forum of animal lovers be?

Matoi Ryuko

thewizardofshoe posted:

They say that kids growing up that learn to love animals have greater respect for their fellow humans. How bad could a forum of animal lovers be?

I'm sending you to the fashion forum!!

bird.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I think Pet Island is all the eccentric ex girlfriends that goons bought accounts for on their b-days

this sounds like a great place to meet women, peace out guys

Abysswalker

theo nly thing i know about pi is that someone posted a thread about their dogs birthday, and the only people who responded to it were nite crew. based on that i must deduce that they're jerks

Matoi Ryuko

The ambassador is secretly an assassin.

bog pixie

let them post.

Kazvall

Ectral posted:

let them post.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
let the petophiles post and let the chips fall into us running somebody out for beastiality or smth

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
couldn't the whole of pet island be reduced to a single BYOB megathread?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matoi Ryuko posted:

As our resident animal expert I think it would be fitting if you went with him.

wow double dog on adventure to dog forums.. holy poo poo

Lt. Dans Legs

Sito posted:

theo nly thing i know about pi is that someone posted a thread about their dogs birthday, and the only people who responded to it were nite crew. based on that i must deduce that they're jerks

i remember that. very heartwarming nite crew moment. wish i could find that thread again

Lil Cunty

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i'm ok with pet island coming to visit, but im REALLY excited about the dance party

i've been doing my make-up for hours now

Matoi Ryuko

WD-40 posted:

i'm ok with pet island coming to visit, but im REALLY excited about the dance party

i've been doing my make-up for hours now

Tonight's dance party theme is: popular themes.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
im doing it!!! Matoi im doing it!!

Diqnol

FluffieDuckie

you know i just looked in pet island and there are the same threads in there that were in there the last time i was in there like 2 months ago. i don't know if they have the posting stamina to keep up with yob standards

Senior Management

FluffieDuckie, anime gently caress pillow, my new dog, and I are all crazy old cat ladies

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FluffieDuckie

Vynar posted:

FluffieDuckie, anime gently caress pillow, my new dog, and I are all crazy old cat ladies

i don't have any cats

Senior Management

Look in your closet. There were cats there the whole time. They flood out and consume all of your fish. I assume that you have fish somewhere.

I.N.R.I
Pet Island is better than BYOB

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
controversial opinion, lets see how this turns out

Wertjoe

ill go. i have nothing to lose.

Lil Cunty

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Tonight's dance party theme is: popular themes.

YES

i knew i did cateyes for a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I.N.R.I posted:

Pet Island is better than BYOB

is it? i've only gone there to learn about good pet food

• Locked thread