Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I remember considering joining a military branch in ~2008 but it was at a time when a lot of people were doing the same. So I couldn't get in for any job that wasn't totally worthless (infantry, forward artillery spotter, etc). I figured I would with a high asvab, but I could not.

Now if I wanted to be EOD they'd give me $40,000 cash and totally glaze over everything else. I could have probably been a felon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Join ghost recon

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to join the armed forces, it really is for their own good in this case

true

really all that changed with allowing women was the men stopped raping each other

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
sexual assault is good for morale

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Tautologicus posted:

sexual assault is good for morale

-Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington

• Locked thread