Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how you do you wipe??
sitting
standing
View Results

• Locked thread
phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I wipe while i'm making GBS threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
that sounds really efficient

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
:jackbud:

this dude cleans the toilet while he's sitting in it.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
It is, I'm like a pit crew when I poo poo.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
this is pretty revealing of who is in good shape and who isn't, 1/3rd of goons admit they cant balance their weight on one leg

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I can balance my weight on 1/3rd of a leg

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I can balance my weight on my 3rd leg :mrgw:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Both. I start out wiping while sitting and then once the bulk of the poop is gone I stand for extra accuracy. Like to get the paper right up my rear end to remove all of it. Feels good.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Wait there's people who wipe standing up?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
from how someone answers this question, their fatty status can be accurately surmised

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Wizard of Poz posted:

from how someone answers this question, their fatty status can be accurately surmised
Actually I wipe while kneeling on all fours with a piece of toilet paper attached to a butt plug so you can make no assumptions about me.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i have a team of small men (dwarfs) lift me up and a 5th small man (dwarf) perform the wiping ceremony

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Wipe? I just pressure wash my anus.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i poop standing up and wipe sitting down

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Vastarien posted:

You have to stand up and prop your leg up on the sink to really get in there.

I too wipe George Washington style. Then I give myself a whores bath in the tub if I'm at home.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Vastarien posted:

You have to stand up and prop your leg up on the sink to really get in there.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
i use the three seashells bwahahaa!

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
bidet supremacy

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS
as of now, 32% of voters are dumbasses

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Pretty sure this is one of those topics where you can say that the truth lies somewhere in-between. But if I had to describe it, I'd say closer to sitting than standing.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I think the real question is: Front to Back or Back to Front?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I both poo poo and wipe on the move. Don't look at me like that, I have places to go, people to see.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i stand and ive been ashamed of this fact until exactly now thanks op

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sweet Tea posted:

i swear to god we had this exact thread like a month ago maybe?

this thread had popped up every three weeks for the last 15 years

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

wiping while standing makes no sense and if you do that your parents raised you wrong and you've been wrong your whole adult life

hth

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
who poops standing up? weirdo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if there's nobody else in the bathroom I don't wipe at all, if someone else is there then I rustle the toilet paper to make a show of it

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
usually just blow dry my rear end in a top hat after a poo poo. the poo poo hardens and flakes off like the top crust of freshly baked brownies

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
last week I installed a kitchen sprayer into my toilet plumbing line so I can pressure wash my rear end in a top hat. it's great

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Spiderjelly posted:

last week I installed a kitchen sprayer into my toilet plumbing line so I can pressure wash my rear end in a top hat. it's great

cool you reinvented the bidet

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I just shower each and every time I poop.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
you could stuff wads of toilet paper up your butt in advance. then when you poop your butt will practically wipe itself

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Vastarien posted:

you could stuff wads of toilet paper up your butt in advance. then when you poop your butt will practically wipe itself

use some common sense the toilet paper will come out BEFORE the poop, you have to eat toilet paper after every meal so it FOLLOWS the poop out of your butt

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I do it the correct way,but so many of my poops have resulted in 'clean wipes' lately that I'm considering forgoing wiping all together.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

you irl posted:

cool you reinvented the bidet

more like got a bidet for $25

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

you irl posted:

use some common sense the toilet paper will come out BEFORE the poop, you have to eat toilet paper after every meal so it FOLLOWS the poop out of your butt

no you just have to jump up and down a couple times after you insert the toilet paper so that the turds and TP arrange themselves properly. it's basic physics, my friend

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

stand in front of the toilet paper holder in your bathroom and get the toilet paper between your asscheeks then just pull like 35 feet of it between your legs. clean pooper.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
I just swallow a wood rasp and let nature takes its course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Pooping while standing would be a lot more difficult, when you're sitting your cheeks are naturally apart but they close when you stand up. Wouldn't you have to hold your cheeks apart with one hand and wipe with the other? Or is that just because I have a gigantic rear end?

• Locked thread