Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Hammerite posted:

what is a gamergate anyway. any time i see anyone attempt an explanation my eyes roll up in the back of my head and i fail to absorb any information about it
it's a caste of ants iirc

gammergət

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Hammerite posted:

what is a gamergate anyway. any time i see anyone attempt an explanation my eyes roll up in the back of my head and i fail to absorb any information about it

http://www.gamersgate.com/

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:rip: games for windows

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hammerite posted:

the sooner the games industry crashes, the better. that is all you need to know

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

jony ive aces posted:

is your computer funny though? describe on a scale of 0 - 10

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Hammerite posted:

ok so i don't read the yospos video game thread but i assume it's like every other video game discussion ever full of stupid slapfights over the dumbest poo poo

gamergate is like that except the video game discussion is Twitter

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

okonomiyaki desu ka?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Proteus4994 posted:

ok so i don't read the yospos video game thread but i assume it's like every other video game discussion ever full of stupid slapfights over the dumbest poo poo

gamergate is like that except the video game discussion is Twitter

that's not quite true the shames thread also has plenty of unironic discussion about anime video games

• Locked thread