Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Kurt Angle, TNA's Executive Director, will oversee the contract signing between the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Lashley and Bobby Roode who go one-on-one for the TNA Title next next, Wednesday October 29th on IMPACT. Angle promises to make an announcement that will, “change the complexion of this match.” What is Angle’s announcement and how it will affect the upcoming TNA World Title Match? Don’t miss IMPACT on Spike to find out.

Last week, it was suppose to be Devon, one half of Team 3D, a TNA Hall of Famer in action against EC3. However, for reasons unbeknownst to anyone, Bram decided to blindside Devon and injure him in the process. Why did, “The New King of Hardcore” Bram assault Devon? This Wednesday on IMPACT, we hear from Bram himself. We understand Devon will also be in attendance. Will there be a confrontation between the two?

Eight Tag Teams will kickoff an exhilarating #1 Contender Tag Team Tournament tonight on IMPACT. So far, IMPACTWrestling.com has announced three teams in the tournament. First to enter was The Hardys and we now know that their match will open the broadcast; but who will their opponents be? EC3 and Tyrus announced that they would enter the tournament as well. Could this new duo be the ones to take it all? Who else will join the mix and who can stop the Wolves? We find out the answers this Wednesday on IMPACT!

It's IMPACT; every Wednesday at 9/8c on Spike TV. Don't miss it!

Been busy lately. Tournament time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

You are now
IN
THE
MIX
with that young go hard...

/changes channel.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Wait, it's a new episode? I though TNA was just going to show reruns until their contract expired.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I think they have another episode or two after this, and then it's reruns until the end of the year and then TNA will never exist in any form again.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
yes and it's the night roode wins the title

woo hoo

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Gunner here kind of sounds like Wade Barrett, and kind of looks like long-haired Wade Barrett.

e: Those tattoos on Shaw's arms are fake, right? He can't possibly have that thick of lovely, indistinguishable tattoos.

Xerzes fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 23, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Holy poo poo Shaw's tattoos are the worst ive seen on a wrestler in a long time. Put that henly back on, jeesh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

aj's crazy you guys

• Locked thread