Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
i mean, it wasn't better than anything from the 80s, or better than the black album, but it was better than load, reload, and that audio turd st anger

also if kirk Hammett isn't your fave member of metallica then lol idiot he's the only good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

ok, i'm just gonna say it.

The cover kind of looks like a hairy vagina

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
metallica sucks.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"OldSenileGuy" indeed

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Dolphin posted:

metallica sucks.

hey man we don't need your negativity here :mad:

also I'm watching this metallica concert movie on Netflix and it's pretty cool except for the parts where it keeps cutting to new Harry Osborne running around a deserted city and I'm all "wtf get back to the concert"

EDIT: HE JUST LIT HIMSELF OM FIRE

• Locked thread