Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

shakespearean theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

elaborately manipulating your anus for a camera

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Graffiti of anime girls with large breasts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:fut:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Apparently, ah hem, it's high-fives.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

posting in gbs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

interpretive dance that incorporates pyrotechnics and fire breathing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

posting in tviv

e: posting your drawings in cc

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

free form gymnastics with that swirly ribbon thing.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Setting yourself on fire then starting a GBS thread about it

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Horse Dancing and I don't mean Dressage!

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Setting GBS on fire and writing a thread about it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

With your full capabilities

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Awesome haikus

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Setting a thread on fire on your tits then tell GBS.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zjYu1rsxTE

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I once expressed myself with my full capabilities. Now I'm living in correctional facilities :(

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

yeah, i like all these

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsVcUzP_O_8

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

what's cool abou the song 'express yourself' is that its about expressing yourself and is it itself an expression of the songwriter's self.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

playing world of warcraft sixteen hours a day but more legit than anyone else who plays world of warcraft cause you have integrity and that makes it less lonely

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNh9488y0WI

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

by starting a band exactly like my older brother's band, except, you know, even more intense than that, bro

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Proclaiming your homosexuality.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

i'm gay

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
dousing self in gasoline and then setting self on fire in a failed suicide attempt then languishing for ten months in the hospital enduring endless hours of alternating bordom and unimaginably painful procedures and then post about it in gbs while your uncured depression slowly eats you alive until the day when you attempt to kill yourself again

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a starwar betamax posted:

dousing self in gasoline and then setting self on fire in a failed suicide attempt then languishing for ten months in the hospital enduring endless hours of alternating bordom and unimaginably painful procedures and then post about it in gbs while your uncured depression slowly eats you alive until the day when you attempt to kill yourself again

lmao

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Getting prostate cancer... Wait, I don't think I understand the concept of Bad.rear end.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
self immolation

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

performance art

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

crafting your own chainmail and wearing it proudly to community college computer science classes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

becoming the supreme dictator of an industrialized nation and attempting to bend europe to your will

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

becoming the supreme dictator of an industrialized nation and attempting to bend europe to your will

this but being a christian austrian dictator who doesn't get anything done and everyone makes fun of for being short and wearing lederhosen

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Squealing your tires. Even when you aren't in your car. In everything. Anything that has tires. Are you a pilot? You know what to loving do then. Squeal them tires. Own a Monster Truck? For real, squeal em. Red Ryder wagon? gently caress yes. A giant saw machine truck that tears down the rain forest? Squeal your loving tires on an endangered frog.

Squealing your tires not only let's the other people around you know you're badass but also reaffirms it in your own feebly weak mind.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Squealing your tires. Even when you aren't in your car. In everything. Anything that has tires. Are you a pilot? You know what to loving do then. Squeal them tires. Own a Monster Truck? For real, squeal em. Red Ryder wagon? gently caress yes. A giant saw machine truck that tears down the rain forest? Squeal your loving tires on an endangered frog.

Squealing your tires not only let's the other people around you know you're badass but also reaffirms it in your own feebly weak mind.

i squeel the tires of my plane everytime i land because i am an ace pilot and all my landings are prefect

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
being TJ lane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGede2uSOkU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a starwar betamax posted:

i squeel the tires of my plane everytime i land because i am an ace pilot and all my landings are prefect

When I was a kid I flew a Red Ryder off a hill to get away from my dad who was beating the poo poo out of me. I sent postcards home to my big brother every time I flew to a new city. I loving squealed them tires.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Wearing t-shirts from The Mountain.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Sketching beautiful women in a flattering yet "serious art" kinda way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Chewing gum loudly.

• Locked thread