Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
ng. try it, youll like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

does this work for oatmeal because thats the only cereal i really eat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

what if its cinnamon toast crunch? that shits already toasted. cant double toast, that would be sacrilicious

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

actually wait a minute i am going to eat a slice of liver tomorrow morning and im already going to fry it in a pan but thanks anyway op

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a hole-y ghost posted:

it absolutely does, i always toast my steel cut oats before putting them in water

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
try lightly toasting your orange juice in a pan before drinking it tomorrow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ruby got Railed posted:

what if its cinnamon toast crunch? that shits already toasted. cant double toast, that would be sacrilicious

youre not fully toasting it, just warming it up and warking up the aroma again. thats why i put toast in quotes. if someone served you cold toast you'd warm it up too (my toaster even has this as a button

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
sounds like a good subtle way to tell you're family that you're retarded.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
try shutting the gently caress up for good vibes, every day!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pulp Can Move posted:

sounds like a good subtle way to tell you're family that you're retarded.

subtle

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
is this a troll thread or not cuz I'm about to try this right now

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Ruby got Railed posted:

more like sacre delicious

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i pick one and only one thing to indulge in at each holiday season and this year it is count chocula. it fucks your mouth harder than a gay n****r though

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
try lightly toasting your genitals in a pan before washing them tomorrow morning

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Tomorrow I'm going to have some toasted cereal (oops just berries) and some egg-coffee which I just learned about.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

im not a child so i dont eat cereal. thanks for the tip though

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

it absolutely does, i always toast my steel cut oats before putting them in water
cool tx for the tp

Salt Fish posted:

Tomorrow I'm going to have some toasted cereal (oops just berries) and some egg-coffee which I just learned about.

mom???

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

nah, best to just eat that raw.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
set your head on fire before you eat your breakfast in the morning tomorrow morning

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Al Borland posted:

nah, best to just eat that raw.
its good raw or cooked but i like a nice bowl of steelcut oatmeal cooked really thick and topped with a pile of sliced onions

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
every morning i dip my head in gasoline and enfield myself

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

brown butter and fry a couple cinnamon sticks, toast steel cut oats in that, then cook in milk, not water

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
heres..ok here is what you do to make breakfast. you take a lime, whole lime, slice up it up razor thin and you sautee that, and then well heres what you do, get a cube of butter and just eat up that because you cant cook.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

its good raw or cooked but i like a nice bowl of steelcut oatmeal cooked really thick and topped with a pile of sliced onions

Have you tried some garlic?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
waking up tip: when your getting ready in the bathroom drip listerine into each eyeball to jump start your gay heart

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Al Borland posted:

Have you tried some garlic?
i've tried roasted garlic and it's alright. my stomach doesn't handle raw garlic well though

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

try dripping hot maple syrup down your throat tomorrow while you stare out of the window and question your own existence

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

i've tried roasted garlic and it's alright. my stomach doesn't handle raw garlic well though

add some cheese to balance that out.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You know what? A while ago I heard some friend talking about making grilled cheese but with some jelly in between two slices of cheese so it's kind of a hot melted jam pocket in there. I tried on a whim and it was delicious. So I'm gonna try this one day.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bunky posted:

try dripping hot maple syrup down your throat tomorrow while you stare out of the window and question your own existence
dont do this. i tried this and it hurt and also i was running around crying because i got freaked out by the thought of death

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
eat toothpaste until you throw up then keep eating it until your only throwing up toothpaste

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get a tattoo that says i suok big dick on your neck and if people try to tell you its offensive point out that it's "suok" and that dick is a name

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sounds like a good way to melt your lucky charms marshmallows

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
breakfast lifehack: put a couple eggs up your rear end in the morning and see how long you can go without breaking them to improve your posture

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

try this tomorrow: sleep till noon and just get a burger or something because gently caress breakfast

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

breakfast lifehack: put a couple eggs up your rear end in the morning and see how long you can go without breaking them to improve your posture

I tried this once, riding the bus got really awkward.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I've got a hankerin' for Crispix now. Good poo poo.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
egg lifehack #2: carefully swallow a dozen eggs in the morning and sit very still so your esophagus does not break them as they travel through to your stomach. as the eggs break one by one during your day they will provide you with periodic surges of protein energy, eliminating the need to eat meals

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
breakfast lifehack: w3hen youre hungry eat food. dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

lelandjs posted:

sounds like a good way to melt your lucky charms marshmallows

duuuuuuuuuuude

little tiny s'mores

how fuckin cute would that be!