Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
My girlfriend was begging to go out a couple of days ago, so I took her to the movies and we watched Kill the Messenger. I thought it was going to be like New Jack City but it wasn't like that, it was actually a pretty lovely film about this rear end in a top hat who eventually killed himself. Whereas New Jack City was a great film and you guys should probably see it.

But when we were getting off the metro this 50 year old woman and a 20 something year old black dude accosted us and asked us if we were registered to vote. So I said yes and continued walking. But the old lady grabbed my arm. I said what are you doing she said, have you thought about who you're voting for?

I honestly didn't know there was even an election coming up and was sort of shocked at what she was doing. Now, to put things in context, my gf is like 5 feet tall and originally from the Caribbean. She can be quite sassy as a White Hispanic but in this moment she said nothing. So I chose to hear the old woman out. Little did I know that she had an alternative agenda. Before I knew it she was presenting me with papers and the black guy was lighting up a marijuana cigarette. They forced us to fill out write in ballots for candidates I don't even know.

I'm having trouble remembering as I don't often do drugs. But at the end I am positive we had filled out legal forms and the old lady... I think may have slapped my girlfriend on the rear end before giving her a long hug and the black dude winked at me.

I've been reviewing this situation again and again in my mind over the past few days but can't come up with anything. I think they may have stolen my vote and my dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yes

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
yes

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
how this thread have 2 replies and 0 views? mods???

e: yes

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
not if you're marcellus wallace

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Hahahah you loving bitch.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
P. Gay.

And a bitch.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Suckaz be voting. I'm 33 and I haven't voted once!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Hahahah you loving bitch.

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

yes

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
yes

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
yes

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
OP give me your social security number before I gently squeeze your arm. :clint:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
at the polls, they asked that dude who the write in ballot came from, and he said "it came from a biiiiiiiitch"

and they knew he meant you, didn't have to ask for a name or ID

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pffft, dignity was forfeited long before this incident. But to answer the main question, my gut says maybe.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
ya

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Yes.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i think all of the passive agreesive shitbirds that posted yes in this thread are more of a bitch than OP

edit: you're still a bitch, op. dont get me wrong on that one

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

no i dont think so

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Iron Prince posted:

i think all of the passive agreesive shitbirds that posted yes in this thread are more of a bitch than OP

:smug:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You didn't even know there was an election so not only are you a bitch but you're a basic bitch.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
'That was my mother!' Haha oh ice t you card

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry
Yeah.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Did that register, OP? drilldo squirt thinks you're a bitch.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
But yeah you a bitch fo sho

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Spiderjelly posted:

Did that register, OP? drilldo squirt thinks you're a bitch.

yes

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if you smoked the weed then yes

if you didn't smoke the weed then you should have smoked the weed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
sources say: yes

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Is it raining? Is it raining outside? Will it rain later? My daughter drowned in the river, the water swept in and just washed her away. Is it going to rain? I can't be alone if it rains. Can I stay at your place? Just sleep on the couch, if it rains. If it rains tonight I'll sleep on your floor, in case it floods. My daughter called me she told me it's raining where she is and she's so scared, I need a place to say tonight can I sleep here? On the floor. She's so scared my daughter she's so scared. Please, if it's raining, please let me in it might flood.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a marijuana cigarette

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

no

edit: yes

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
Yes. And then yes again.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I won't do poo poo unless I'm getting paid

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
You just sold your girlfriend to a gypsy and her marihuana cigarette smoking companion. Sounds pretty interesting.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Baba Ganoush posted:

I think they may have stolen my dignity.
Could not have happened.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
op I think I can help. those people were voodoo practitioners.

that's why you're having trouble recalling things, an were not as reactive as you usually are. the sexual subjectification (rear end slap), paper forms, sudden accostment, black person present, and marijuana, if you look up accounts of people who've fallen prey to voodoo rituals, those are all things that turn up a lot. sinister poo poo. you need to talk to both a priest and a lawyer immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
yes

• Locked thread