Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

aimee mann rules, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtxyjf9eerI

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The one where they say "Of Salesmen" really loud

That's "The Spirit of Radio"

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I have chosen not to decide.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

The Dregs posted:

I have chosen not to decide.

valid choice *drum fill*

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
It's this song you stupid fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxxPOqzc4

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

By-tor and the snow dog

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
"The Trees" is lolbertarian as fuuuuuuuu

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

SKELETONS posted:

god geddy's voice only sounds normal at 50% speed or whatever. I wonder what his wife thinks.

His speaking voice is pretty normal. I know that from watching documentaries about Rush. Yeah, plural.

To answer your question, of course it's Limelight.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

That video's from 1991 but it's got someone doing the Macarena. WTF

Oh but the best Rush song is "Limelight".

Rotary Phony
Nov 8, 2011
The rush in rio version of vital signs that's all reggae sounding. Also all of them.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
This song needs a synthesizer that is all like doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i legitimately do not enjoy rush well thats my opinion thanks for reading it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

Clitch posted:

His speaking voice is pretty normal.

Pretend I referenced that one Pavement song I can't be bothered to look up the lyrics to here.

(Also, it's Time Stand Still.)

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
The lead singer chick sounds hot tho

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im not clicking any of the youtubes but if at least one of them doesnt lead to natural science lock this loving thread

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poPCStBHfmI

would appreciate a deathmatch between Rush and Boston, tbh

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee
i will dine on honeydew

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

The first time I heard Tom Sawyer was that episode of Futurama where Fry is playing Space Invaders.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Action Yak Police posted:

The first time I heard Tom Sawyer was that episode of Futurama where Fry is playing Space Invaders.

weird

Boner Calhoun
Jun 15, 2005

Silence in the studio!
either xanadu subdivisions or mystic rhythms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im not clicking any of the youtubes but if at least one of them doesnt lead to natural science lock this loving thread

It does now:

Album: http://youtu.be/xwoTWBAbPCw

Live: http://youtu.be/X_EmqJoFIOU

• Locked thread