Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap
Nov 3, 2012

A lot of people say it's garbage, it's bland, the crust tastes like cardboard, and why did you take out another mortgage on our house to buy pizza for every meal, you idiot, i'm leaving you, but it's actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Its poo poo, but its super cheap.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Rapman the Cook posted:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
When you finish the pizza you can watch hatsune miku dance and sing a song on the box using the Domino's Hatsune Miku Smartphone App.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
they were poo poo, but then they changed the dough recipe. now they are better poo poo.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

Lamebot posted:

When you finish the pizza you can watch hatsune miku dance and sing a song on the box using the Domino's Hatsune Miku Smartphone App.

yes and you conveniently already have grease on your hands so you can j/o while watching that dance.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
yeah it is good

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

It is good. For the people who think Domino's pizza is "subpar": Why do so many people buy it then? Are you such a far-gone elitist that you seriously have the balls to tell someone their taste buds are wrong? Domino's is the most successful pizza franchise in the U.S. Maybe, just maybe, they got there by making really loving delicious pizza.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

It's lovely when compared to fresh-made pizzas, but delicious for a nation-wide delivery chain. You're gonna have complaints on either side.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
The pan pizza is a lot of decent food for 8 bucks. Definitely a step up from Little Caesars.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Might be different in the UK but they're easily the saltiest option. If I have one I have to drink at least three pints of water to feel normal again.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
izarite

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I Like pizza.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Basically even a lovely combination of tomato, cheese and bread is going to taste pretty good, another fact known implicitly to most people on the planet that somehow utterly confounds goons.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Good for me to poop on

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Rather Dashing posted:

Might be different in the UK but they're easily the saltiest option. If I have one I have to drink at least three pints of water to feel normal again.

Low sodium food options are getting more mainstream, but many people call it "tasteless." Salt shakers on every table. Everywhere.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
it's good if you have absolutely no other choice and live in the middle of nowhere

now I have hella pizza choices and local pizza joints it's off the chain

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

down n out posted:

Low sodium food options are getting more mainstream, but many people call it "tasteless." Salt shakers on every table. Everywhere.

Salt is really good.

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
I ate dominos last night. I could have eaten delicious local pizza, but I wanted a poo poo garbage pie in 30 minutes instead

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The company is actually making a bit of a come back financially. At the very least them publicly admitting their old pizza sucked in their advertisements gives them bonus points as far as a chain goes.

down n out posted:

exquisite tea posted:

Salt is really good.

Yeah, go back to your garden world, you loving space slug.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Ever since Domino's changed its crust, they're now my favorite pizza chain. I like the varieties of sauces and toppings they have.

Rapman the Cook posted:

Actually... it sort of isn't. :-/ Papa Johns' constant coupon codes and rewards program makes theirs the cheapest. Even though I like Domino's better, I usually don't buy it without a 50% online orders special.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
As a non 'merican who does not yet get Dominos here, I heard tales that they put that bullshit american cheese crap on their pizza instead of actual cheese.

confirm / deny?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

The company is actually making a bit of a come back financially. At the very least them publicly admitting their old pizza sucked in their advertisements gives them bonus points as far as a chain goes.

Yeah, go back to your garden world, you loving space slug.

i know this pizza's good cuz it makes my toes tingle

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Crap posted:

A lot of people say it's garbage, it's bland, the crust tastes like cardboard, and why did you take out another mortgage on our house to buy pizza for every meal, you idiot, i'm leaving you, but it's actually good.

it is the best, i used to get it in college in the early 90's and it was good then

pizza hut is also really good

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Lunixnerd posted:

As a non 'merican who does not yet get Dominos here, I heard tales that they put that bullshit american cheese crap on their pizza instead of actual cheese.

confirm / deny?

thats retarded youre retarded

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Smeego posted:

I ate dominos last night. I could have eaten delicious local pizza, but I wanted a poo poo garbage pie in 30 minutes instead

gently caress you buddy!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Dominoes in Japan has a mozzarella stuffed, herb covered crust and it's loving delicious.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Dominos used to be absolute poo poo but ever since they gave their recipe a makeover it's much better now. About on the level of Papa John's... :shrug:

Chain pizza is chain pizza but at least it doesn't give you greasy vomit and a congealed cheese-induced heart attack like Pizza Hut does

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
for me to poop on

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
its pretty good man. its NOTHING like those $5 little caesars reboot garbage pizzas. and they only cost $1 more

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

5 Dollar Footlongs

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

they went from worst fast food pizza to best

first time i tried their new recipe i was like "dang, good job mr. domino"

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

ProfessorMurder posted:

5 Dollar Footlongs

What is the size of my dump after being cleaned out by lovely pizza?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
all chain pizza is bad hth

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Arkanomen posted:

Lincoln LogŪ sized.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Arkanomen posted:

This isn't Jeopardy dude

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
its aight but i live in a hillbilly shanty town that doesnt have local pizza places

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
every time i've had papa johns the past 6 years i've gotten violently ill. apparently to save money they aren't cooking their ingredients or filling their pizza with chemicals, toxins, and parasites

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Fishy Joe posted:

its aight but i live in a hillbilly shanty town that doesnt have local pizza places

hillybilly shanty towns usually have the best food, believe it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

ProfessorMurder posted:

hillybilly shanty towns usually have the best food, believe it or not

If you like cultureless calorie-dense "All American" and Barbeque that you could make yourself at home with the tiniest bit of effort then yes maybe

• Locked thread