Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises
How are you all doing on this beautiful day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Doing really good, Op. Just won an ebay auction for an Omnichord-84!

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Pretty good, I woke up and took a nap on the sofa, dreamed about living in a condemned house because I guess that was on the TV at the time.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

AzureRequiem posted:

Hey, I'm good OP thanks for asking. How are you?

What are your plans today?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Thinking about going to bed but i still have half a cup of tea left. I don't want it to go to waste!

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises

Ratjaculation posted:

Hey, I'm good OP thanks for asking. How are you?

What are your plans today?

I'm doing great!

After I get off work I'm going to go get some games for my new Wii U.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

AzureRequiem posted:

I'm doing great!

After I get off work I'm going to go get some games for my new Wii U.

Get Bayonetta 2 and tell me how good it is.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I'm not a Nintendo player, but I want to be. I used to love Link and Samus

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

If all I know is Link to the Past, which modern Zelda game should I start with?

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises

ProfessorMurder posted:

If all I know is Link to the Past, which modern Zelda game should I start with?

Wind Waker is pretty great, but if you liked LttP, A Link Between Worlds is the sequel to that and it only came out last year

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

AzureRequiem posted:

Wind Waker is pretty great, but if you liked LttP, A Link Between Worlds is the sequel to that and it only came out last year

3DS, I wonder if my little sister has it. Thanks for the info!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Wind Waker is a great game :) Haven't played it on the Wii U though yet

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I dreamed that there was this girl who pretended to be a normal human but she was in fact some kind of god trying to live normally. She'd get into weird situations and use some power to pop out when she hosed up. Once someone figured her out because... she was stealing electricity from a nearby building (???) and ... somehow she found a "safe" house to crash in which was owned by a Norwegian family. But it was really cold. Also my cousin was at that house bitching about scratchy blankets.

We were at a bestbuy (that sold clothes) and the cashier was some "undercover" person who was on a mission to ... destroy her, or something. And somehow she ended up in a fast moving river full of ice and she passed Bruce Willis sitting on a ledge who was cuddling with a woman from earlier in the dream who's face was totally covered in ice. But then the woman in the ice spoke and said "save her" and it was shocking because in the dream both of them were thought to be normal people. Instead they turned out to be gods.

At one point in the dream there was a book called "EVERYBODY IS WHITE" but it was weird because it wasn't true

that was my morning now im at work

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Doing good OP, eating some pop tarts and doing laundry. Living the life man.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
It's pretty chilly and has been raining for a long time, but it's not to bad. Thanks for being a nice guy, OP

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Doin OK; just chillin. The rape lessons have been really paying off, thnaks.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm doing well OP and hope you are too!

Very slow and boring work day but life is great, can't complain. :)

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
cold and miserable. how can there be a legit sequel to lttp when the whole timeline of the universe is arranged in such a fashion that essentially requires link to be an amnesiac who lost all his cool items from the previous installment? isn't every zelda game a sequel to link to the past? isn't plot continuity in a sequel frowned upon, especially when most of the creative staff are gone, and transplants are needed to graft a forced appendage to a game that doesn't really need a sweet new pair of boobs?

i'd rather drink a beer, smoke a bowl, and play some ggxx against a random noob. have a nice day, goon sire :)

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
by excluding the assholes, you yourself have become one . . . .rear end in a top hat!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hello how are you i am fine i live in sharehouse in a large city. im 31 years old i believe in eating to combat hunger and feel that i should start doing some exercise becaues im at the stage where i cant really be called skinny fat for much longewr. in the morning i do stomach crunches. i can almost do 4 now.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Doing good Op thanks for asking, hope your gaming will be sweet for you

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

AzureRequiem posted:

How you doing man. How's your day so far?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Going to get a little more sleep. Thanks for asking Azure I hope you have a lovely day.

E:

Are there many good games for the wii U? I was under the impression it had a low amount of them.

From what I remember Wonderful 101 and uh well I don't remember what else.

Is there a new zelda yet?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ive been in a good mood lately bc i came into a supply of oxycodone and clonopin

its been awful dry round here for a couple of weeks, but i just got word from two different people that they have my orders on standby- waiting for pickup

today's pretty great

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I'm just really tired today, I'm not high if that's what you're thinking.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was thinking that

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I wanted to insult you as a joke, but nobody else is doing that so I'd feel bad.

I'm pretty ok, thanks.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
doin p good op, after work i plan on continuing my dwarf fortress modding

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey guys I have tomorrow off from work but none of my buds do, what should I do?

thx babes xoxoxo,
sish

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hey guys I have tomorrow off from work but none of my buds do, what should I do?

thx babes xoxoxo,
sish

eat a lot of mushrooms

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I'm feeling okay. I like to say "tired and grouchy" when retail clerks ask me how I'm doing and most of the time they giggle or say "me too" and I hope it makes their day a little less routine and dreary.

It's rainy and chilly here but that's good because it means snow up high and maybe we'll not have a big fire season next summer.

Also I had grilled ham and swiss on deli rye and a beer for breakfast. It's a pretty good way to start the day.

Also also I started playing Skyrim a few days ago and it's... interesting. I'm feeling overwhelmed by having 10,000 quests and I don't know what the heck I'm doing vis-a-vis alchemy but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

thx babes xoxoxo,
sish

Go dancing with some bitches. Also copious amounts of drugs or liquor. Dude treat yourself, you work hard, enjoy that day off.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Doing well, thanks for asking. Though just to clarify, it is decidedly NOT a beautiful day here.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dee eight posted:

I'm feeling okay. I like to say "tired and grouchy" when retail clerks ask me how I'm doing and most of the time they giggle or say "me too" and I hope it makes their day a little less routine and dreary.

It's rainy and chilly here but that's good because it means snow up high and maybe we'll not have a big fire season next summer.

Also I had grilled ham and swiss on deli rye and a beer for breakfast. It's a pretty good way to start the day.

Also also I started playing Skyrim a few days ago and it's... interesting. I'm feeling overwhelmed by having 10,000 quests and I don't know what the heck I'm doing vis-a-vis alchemy but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

eat all the ingredients

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

TontoCorazon posted:

Go dancing with some bitches. Also copious amounts of drugs or liquor. Dude treat yourself, you work hard, enjoy that day

:3 I just might. been thinking about going to visit a lady friend an hour away.

the shrooms would be nice but I had bad trips last two times so I don't wanna risk it, maybe just a lillllll bit would be keen.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

lonesomedwarf posted:

eat all the ingredients

i ate the eggs first

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Doing pretty good OP, thanks for asking. I am just drinking some coffee, the weather is looking nice so prob gonna build a nice fire tonight and just chill.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
not too well.

thanks for asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rambling Robot posted:

not too well.

thanks for asking.

what's wrong buddy? need to talk about it?

• Locked thread