Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I was reading the Current Releases thread to find out what the gently caress happened and I found this loving piece of art and wanted everyone to see it if they hadn't already.

thank you ArfJason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
im gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

thank you

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The gif doesn't even loop, voted poo poo

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
This is actually a thread that needs to be gassed

People say threads need to be gassed all the time, and far to flippantly.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE GASSED.

Voted 1 as well.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

thanks for labeling that :nws: i just got fired from the local human being hotline

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ruby got Railed posted:

thanks for labeling that :nws: i just got fired from the local human being hotline

its ok a bunch of new positions just opened up

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i dont understand your picture op pls advice

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

it's actually really hard to get a job at the human being hotline, i keep calling 1-800-FAGGOTS and asking for one but they're so exclusive that they keep pretending that they aren't the human being hotline and that they'll call the police if i call again

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I used to dial 1800 (COMBINATION OF DIRTY WORDS) all the time. They pretty much all worked.

Like you could dial 1800 fuckmen or 1800 dickass and it will be some phone sex poo poo. Sometimes it opens up with a really extended moaning sequence and those are the funniest

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it helped me understand why depictions of gendered planes in kids movies are extremely problematic and potentially traumatizing/othering

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Fishy Joe posted:

i dont understand your picture op pls advice

it's from this thread. Current Releases was getting pretty bad with reviews of children's animated movies getting angry about female planes and whatever the gently caress this was supposed to be and somebody made that amazing gif.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am manning the human being hotline iykwim

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

look at this dumb anime poo poo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wanted to make ajoke about the human being hotline

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

The gif doesn't even loop, voted poo poo
Loops for me, fag.

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
I did as you asked but did not get much out of the experience OP, sorry :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i was already stroking my engorged cock so i may be biased

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Redleg posted:

I did as you asked but did not get much out of the experience OP, sorry :(

no, I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

CharlestonJew posted:

it's from this thread. Current Releases was getting pretty bad with reviews of children's animated movies getting angry about female planes and whatever the gently caress this was supposed to be and somebody made that amazing gif.

I remember this somehow. Like a drunk dream

• Locked thread