Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

1gnoirents posted:

haha anytime I buy potatoes I like eat them every day until t hey're gone. with butter and salt and poo poo

ha. you eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

redstormpopcorn posted:

Supposedly it's all in an independently-managed college fund.

I hope Honey Boo Boo becomes goes to a fancy ivy league school and gets a doctorate in something.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Gaunab posted:

ha. you eat poo poo

He is a goon, yes.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zzulu posted:

You wouldn't really get fat on potatoes unless you ate like a monstrous amount of them. There's like 77 calories in 100 grams of potato.

If you fry them or cook them in cheese and cream and butter and whatever the gently caress else fat people do, then yeah, they become a whole lot less healthy lol

So like baked and stuff? I have a big potato dinner tonight and i have noidea what to make!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
from wikipedia:

"June Shannon has been praised by Mother Nature Network for her "keen business sense" with which she feeds her family on $80 a week by clipping copious coupons, playing bingo, exploiting roadkill, and acquiring child-support checks from each of her four children’s fathers."

"Business sense"....

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Wait, not utilizing, but exploiting road kill? Is that where you drop it off an overpass and then offer to wash it off the car it hits for a fee?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Libelous Slander posted:

Wait, not utilizing, but exploiting road kill? Is that where you drop it off an overpass and then offer to wash it off the car it hits for a fee?

I could mean tying animals to the nearby rail line, it would make them road kills easier to fry later on.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
she puts the roadkill on reality tv and draws a check from it

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
You can feed a full grown man on 20 a week if you don't mind a bit of repetition and have a slowcooker, and it only gets cheaper by person the more involved. It always blows my mind when people act like food is expensive.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Rape and incest are actually pretty funny.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

redstormpopcorn posted:

Supposedly it's all in an independently-managed college fund.

she named her kid honey boo boo, that's a lie

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I hope you assholes are happy because I spent an hour watching this woman cook spaghetti and other crap on YouTube.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

watch people eating skyline chili thats what its like to watch this poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Cuniculous posted:

I hope you assholes are happy because I spent an hour watching this woman cook spaghetti and other crap on YouTube.

Please link anything worth watching for a person who has noidea what is going on tia.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

BASF posted:

Rape and incest are actually pretty funny.

so is death so idk what youre trying to say

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
What if she had the dude castrated? She might have him by the balls literally. Like having an obedient dog, you always know where he is cuz he'd be dumb to gently caress up again with so much public scrutiny on him. Plus he's wearing an ankle monitor

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

katlington posted:

Please link anything worth watching for a person who has noidea what is going on tia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvlmXKtoi1A

Here is a morbidly obese woman feeding her morbidly obese family pasta, ketchup, butter, and literal roadkill.

TLC had a bunch of "Cooking with Mama June" videos, but they're all marked private now lol

Cuniculous fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Oct 24, 2014

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

poor sugar bear has to beg for permission to stick it in that poo poo a couple times a year

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Oct 24, 2014

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

Why is she wearing socks at the beach

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Cuniculous posted:

Why is she wearing socks at the beach

forklift foot, see above

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"Why are there gnats around it?"

"Because"

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
I remember back when TLC was actually an interesting, educative channel. It was like the NatGeo channel before the NatGeo channel.

Now, this.

/sigh

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I really, really wish I could glimpse into the future and see Honey Boo Boo's future as an adult or teenager.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

ninotoreS posted:

I remember back when TLC was actually an interesting, educative channel. It was like the NatGeo channel before the NatGeo channel.

Now, this.

/sigh

Yeah, back in the day.

Paleo World, Medical Detectives, Connections, the Secret Life of Machines...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
How is this still something people care about? I thought these TV channels had moved on to fat bearded barefoot redneck survivalist shows now.

Dave Stieb
Apr 15, 2010
The Learning Channel

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Is she purposely trying to get of her contract or something? Gotdamn

Hey it worked for Sons of Guns!

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

i hope you enjoyed these potato facts

What about the one were the overabundance of carbohydrates turn into sugar which spike insulin levels and releases a hormone that slows fat cells from breaking down?

Zzulu works for the Potato Industry. Who is your boss Zzulu? I bet I know.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
honey boo boo mom dating incest pedo rapist
they were all in love with stardom butthole surfers in my playlist

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Dave Stieb posted:

The Learning Channel

to be fair they did change their name to just "TLC" once they acknowledged that they were actively making people stupider

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

An Ounce of Gold posted:

What about the one were the overabundance of carbohydrates turn into sugar which spike insulin levels and releases a hormone that slows fat cells from breaking down?

Zzulu works for the Potato Industry. Who is your boss Zzulu? I bet I know.

Potatoes are awesome, full of vitamins, and you can go gently caress yourself :colbert:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mariana Horchata posted:

poor sugar bear has to beg for permission to stick it in that poo poo a couple times a year

Well those are pretty unflattering :cripes:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

The Science of Suck posted:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/here-comes-honey-boo-boo-cancelled-tlc-mama-june-child-molester-dating/

quote:

TLC has CANCELLED "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" TMZ has learned, in the wake of our story that Mama June is dating a convicted child molester who sexually abused one of her relatives.

The decision comes one day after TMZ broke the story ... June has been secretly dating Mark McDaniel, who got out of prison in March after serving 10 years for forcing oral sex on an 8-year-old.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

The Science of Suck posted:

Honey drank the Go Go Juice, saw it on TV
Now Mama June and Honey Boo Boo got a show on TLC
Honey Boo Boo’s gettin’ fat with s’getti here to gorge on
They were all in love with stardom out in McIntyre, Georgia

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

quote:

But the network is not turning its back on the kids, telling us, "Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children's ongoing comfort and well-being." Our sources say the network will pay for tutors and counselors for the kids.
So touching, I'm sure that'll help after you've encouraged and rewarded their dysfunctional behavior for the last 2 years.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
turns out the girl who was molested is one of June's daughters

so she chose to date the man who molested her daughter

absolutely not making that up

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

turns out the girl who was molested is one of June's daughters

so she chose to date the man who molested her daughter

absolutely not making that up

Classy

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Mommy, why did you marry the man who raped me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Cuniculous posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvlmXKtoi1A

Here is a morbidly obese woman feeding her morbidly obese family pasta, ketchup, butter, and literal roadkill.

TLC had a bunch of "Cooking with Mama June" videos, but they're all marked private now lol

The goddamn Learning Channel.

• Locked thread