Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Can I adopt "Bella"? I'll even give her a better name than some twilight character that every southern girl gives their poo poo mutt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I'm trying to think of all the cool dogs I'd have if I was insane enough to hoard 21 of them but even my expansive imagination goes "no, stop right there." when I get above like, Cool Dog #8

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

OP you never told me your placement rate. If you tell me, I will consider coming out to your house to watch your dogs while you have a panic attack in the driveway for ten (10) minutes.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

cheese eats mouse posted:

Can I adopt "Bella"? I'll even give her a better name than some twilight character that every southern girl gives their poo poo mutt.

technically there are two reasons to name a dog "bella", one is after the twilight character, and the other is so you can get angry when people laugh at you and you claim it's not after the twilight character.

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

One of our recent intakes in our rescue was named Bella. So we changed it to Bellatrix since she already kind of knew her name.

Oh god the worst mistake, she is a loving demon mess.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Wheats posted:

OP you never told me your placement rate. If you tell me, I will consider coming out to your house to watch your dogs while you have a panic attack in the driveway for ten (10) minutes.

None of the dogs actually exist, those are all stock photos. You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

SoundMonkey posted:

None of the dogs actually exist, those are all stock photos. You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.

If the OP tries really hard I believe he can sit on his hands long enough for his wife to bring 21 real dogs into the house. I believe in their dreams.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Wheats posted:

If the OP tries really hard I believe he can sit on his hands long enough for his wife to bring 21 real dogs into the house. I believe in their dreams.

The wife doesn't exist either. Or the house. The OP is actually "not in charge of the household" because he's in a mental institution after being found throwing handfuls of heartworm pills at non-existent dogs while wearing a 'Sexy Vet' costume.

There are a lot of levels, man.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

SoundMonkey posted:

The wife doesn't exist either. Or the house. The OP is actually "not in charge of the household" because he's in a mental institution after being found throwing handfuls of heartworm pills at non-existent dogs while wearing a 'Sexy Vet' costume.

This is beautiful, stay forever.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

So soundmonkey are you looking for a modding job because we have a position open.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

So soundmonkey are you looking for a modding job because we have a position open.

Do you like animals soundmonkey(or enjoy eating them, we're down with bloodmouth carnists here)?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
So which dog will be first for some kung pao puppy?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

cheese eats mouse posted:

So which dog will be first for some kung pao puppy?

Yours :unsmigghh:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

wtftastic posted:

Do you like animals soundmonkey(or enjoy eating them, we're down with bloodmouth carnists here)?

I do, I have two cats that I never post about in PI because holy poo poo PI.

I also enjoy eating them (animals, not cats.)

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

btw i could swear i'd probated you at some point but i just went to look at your queue history and nope, i never have. crazy poo poo.

wtftastic posted:

This is beautiful, stay forever.

This is a nice thread.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

I do, I have two cats that I never post about in PI because holy poo poo PI.

I swear to god like 90% of us are cool outside of this hellscape that is this subforum

Except me, I'm a concious pile of poo poo in real life

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

SoundMonkey posted:

btw i could swear i'd probated you at some point but i just went to look at your queue history and nope, i never have. crazy poo poo.

This is a nice thread.

We like to have nice threads here. :D

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS
i can't even manage 3 nintendogs and my real dog at the same time this is intense here OP get help

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

wtftastic posted:

We like to have nice threads here. :D

are you trying to trick me?

Superconsndar posted:

Except me, I'm a concious pile of poo poo in real life

same, op.

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

OP I was just wondering, how do you dispose of the poo poo from 21 dogs? I assume that having to live in unnaturally large groups doesn't shut down their digestive tracts, so you have 21 dogs making GBS threads twice a day, every day. Where does it all go, OP. Explain yourself.

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS

Wheats posted:

OP I was just wondering, how do you dispose of the poo poo from 21 dogs? I assume that having to live in unnaturally large groups doesn't shut down their digestive tracts, so you have 21 dogs making GBS threads twice a day, every day. Where does it all go, OP. Explain yourself.

they all have atresia ani. it is the post-poop era.

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

hosed up if true.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Like with many something awful dot com users, it likely goes into the forums in the form of a post

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Intruder posted:

Like with many something awful dot com users, it likely goes into the forums in the form of a post

i just clicked on your post history and that only accounts for maybe like 12-14 of the dogs, where does the rest of the poo poo go?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hey OP, the next time you think about starting a 501c(3) maybe think about not putting the cart before the horse.

Incorporate as a nonprofit and then start hoarding rescuing animals.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 25, 2014

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

SoundMonkey posted:

where does the rest of the poo poo go?

oh there it is

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hey OP, the next time you think about starting a 501c(3) maybe think about not putting the cart before the horse.

but then who will rescue the rescued dogs from OP's ever-growing hoard?

OP, if you're reading this which I doubt, I like cameras and I can see nine cameras from where I'm sitting right now and sometimes I think I have too many. And cameras don't need food or medical care.

edit: ok by nine i mean fourteen but still

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Oct 25, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

oh there it is

:saddowns:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

but then who will rescue the rescued dogs from OP's ever-growing hoard?

OP, if you're reading this which I doubt, I like cameras and I can see nine cameras from where I'm sitting right now and sometimes I think I have too many. And cameras don't need food or medical care.

goonproject

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Please keep a small number of friendly dogs and treat them well. Thank you

Edit: and send me Pocket, thanks and god bless

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 25, 2014

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

this man knows how this poo poo works.

speaking of how poo poo works over under on OP using dog poo poo as a building material?

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

I want to like notsowelp's post but I can't :(

Fuckin hoarders man. How is the house so clean? Why is there not dogshit piled kneehigh? These people know how to clean, at least.

Abutiu
Oct 21, 2013
I have four dogs and the most common response I get when I tell new people that is, "Wow, that's a lot!" Four.

Also it is a lot. It only works because two of them are very old. And I work from home and have no life so I have tons of time for my dogs. I can't even fathom how two people can possibly meet the needs of 21 dogs while also juggling school/work obligations.

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

Abutiu posted:

I have four dogs and the most common response I get when I tell new people that is, "Wow, that's a lot!" Four.

Also it is a lot. It only works because two of them are very old. And I work from home and have no life so I have tons of time for my dogs. I can't even fathom how two people can possibly meet the needs of 21 dogs while also juggling school/work obligations.

Simple. Just don't meet their needs.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Abutiu posted:

our friends across the street have two dogs, admittedly both medium-large and energetic (why would you have a husky in a small house on a modest property, jesus), and every time i'm over there they're spending half the time dealing with their dogs, or trying to stop them from loving up the yard, or getting up stupidly early to walk them for approx a million hours.

TWO dogs.

literally ten times that many is the most insane thing i've ever heard unless all the dogs are old and sleep all the time and/or the owners are on copious amounts of high quality meth

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I have 5 acres and raise livestock and my collective goats, pigs, chickens, (I'm gonna count the chickens as one entity because its one coop to clean and one bowl and one waterer to fill) and dogs amount to less than the number of dogs the op literally has in their presumably urban/suburban home

Like I felt gross for having 3 pet dogs and one working dog but now I feel a little less gross, thanks OP, for the public service you have provided this fragile ego

Abutiu
Oct 21, 2013

Lareine posted:

Simple. Just don't meet their needs.

I know. I was just trying to be nice. :smith:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Abutiu posted:

I know. I was just trying to be nice. :smith:

well there's your problem, mister.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

This is a nice thread.

No you really wanted to when I was loving up some gbs thread once (I think it was gbs I don't even remember) because the loving base gate was closed and I had nothing else to and it's fun to fluffy bunnies it up.

SoundMonkey posted:

well there's your problem, mister.

That is literally this whole loving forum's problem. We got on PIFB and we scream at each other and everything works out better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

No you really wanted to when I was loving up some gbs thread once (I think it was gbs I don't even remember) because the loving base gate was closed and I had nothing else to and it's fun to fluffy bunnies it up.

if you ever get modded i apologize for the mean things i said about you in modforum recently, although in fairness they were also things that you've said about yourself in even meaner language :v:

i think i just dissed one of your icsa entries or something.

• Locked thread