Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

That is literally this whole loving forum's problem. We got on PIFB and we scream at each other and everything works out better.

This

Also if Fluffy Bunnies gets mod I will praise jesus and allah until the end of time, shes amazing and funny and a genuinely nice person god bless fluffy bunnies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

SoundMonkey posted:

if you ever get modded i apologize for the mean things i said about you in modforum recently, although in fairness they were also things that you've said about yourself in even meaner language :v:

i think i just dissed one of your icsa entries or something.

Fluffy Bunnies deserves it tbh

But she is awesome and should totes be PI mod

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Superconsndar posted:

Also if Fluffy Bunnies gets mod I will praise jesus and allah until the end of time, shes amazing and funny and a genuinely nice person god bless fluffy bunnies

I think you got it backwards, you're supposed to have hate and contempt for mods, this might disqualify her.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

My horrible internet dreams may come true omg

time will tell, homos. time will tell.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

I think you got it backwards, you're supposed to have hate and contempt for mods, this might disqualify her.

gently caress fluffy bunnies shes a bitch and her gimmick is terrible, she jabroni no good i SPIT on her

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

E: ^^^^ did your wife steal the goddamn tablet from you?

SoundMonkey posted:

if you ever get modded i apologize for the mean things i said about you in modforum recently, although in fairness they were also things that you've said about yourself in even meaner language :v:

i think i just dissed one of your icsa entries or something.

All of my ICSAs were literally trolling GWS because they're mostly unfunny. There's a couple of decent guys but for the most part it takes itself way too loving seriously. That's why I literally made cut fruit at one point. I mean, literally. And then took pictures of parakeets or whatever the hell.

That and reversing the NICSA and ICSA was really fun. I like bart and adobo though (and don't blame them for wanting to rip my head off and stick it on a pike). I kinda felt bad about causing them trouble.

Superconsndar posted:

This

If you don't stop being snuggly I'm going to start talking about tarot cards and disney in the worst fluffy bunny way possible.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

If you don't stop being snuggly I'm going to start talking about tarot cards and disney in the worst fluffy bunny way possible.

I TAKE IT BACK KILL THE WITCH

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

...you AREN'T a crazy wiccan pink camo bag wearing army base lady? is EVERYTHING i've been told about you a lie?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Hey op you're that person on hoarders that insists that 6 month old cheese is good to eat.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Superconsndar posted:

I TAKE IT BACK KILL THE WITCH

see, that's more like it, not specific complaints, just abstract rage about something that isn't technically even true

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

SoundMonkey posted:

...you AREN'T a crazy wiccan pink camo bag wearing army base lady? is EVERYTHING i've been told about you a lie?

Oh honey

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

More like that person on animal hoarders who had a million cats and when animal control comes in and finds a bunch of dead ones, some that have been dead for months, was sad but not surprised

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:yikes:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

I use my wicca majyk skillz to set fire to every pink camo toting hose bitch that I come within 20 feet of. It's fun. But for appearances sake, shhh little soundmonkey. Believe the tales.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I use my wicca majyk skillz to set fire to every pink camo toting hose bitch that I come within 20 feet of. It's fun. But for appearances sake, shhh little soundmonkey. Believe the tales.

my first act as god-king of PI will be to give you a Welfare Queens gang tag.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

SoundMonkey posted:

the posting pals tag you have is v. friendly and cute.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

I'm going to give you the gayest picture of Xerxes I can find with rainbow nipple piercings and get that gif dude to gif it into something horrifying.

Like helicopter nipples.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

wtftastic posted:

the posting pals tag you have is v. friendly and cute.

funny story, i actually didn't know it was a byob thing when i put it on there, i just saw a big list of gang tags and thought it looked kinda fun.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm going to give you the gayest picture of Xerxes I can find with rainbow nipple piercings and get that gif dude to gif it into something horrifying.

Like helicopter nipples.

wouldn't be the worst av i've had

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

SoundMonkey posted:

funny story, i actually didn't know it was a byob thing when i put it on there, i just saw a big list of gang tags and thought it looked kinda fun.

wouldn't be the worst av i've had

If Fluffy Bunnies becomes a mod I will euth myself. Bring on a sweet sweet hypodermic fulla that blue goo.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tasty_Crayon posted:

If Fluffy Bunnies becomes a mod I will euth myself. Bring on a sweet sweet hypodermic fulla that blue goo.

:toxx: Should this happen beyond all rational construct, please draw Balen in more battle armor before you die thank you.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

over my dead body t:mad:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

over my dead body t:mad:

that's the idea, yes

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I'm real glad this thread came back, mad love for all PI dogladies, OP please rehome some (most) of your dogs.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

OP is dead. His pack of half-starved 'rescue' dogs dragged him down and ate him. Rest In Peace, crazy man.

Also I nominate myself, for PI IK. I'm pretty non-offensive on the whole.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HogX posted:

OP is dead. His pack of half-starved 'rescue' dogs dragged him down and ate him. Rest In Peace, crazy man.

Your dog will eat your blue star and poo poo himself to death :ohdear:

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

HogX posted:

rest inside a dog's belly is more like.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
OP please update that you found most of your dogs loving homes elsewhere, and post pictures of Pocket.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

I would like to nominate Bullio for Mod

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

adventure in the sandbox posted:

I would like to nominate Bullio for Mod

i know we all like to joke around but some things just aren't funny ever

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Tasty_Crayon posted:

RIP in peace, take Bullio's dogs with you

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

i'm still wondering what the gently caress this guy thought we were going to say?

oh wow 21 dogs? nbd, have fun playing rescue hoarder with your bonkers wife. Make sure to commit mega fraud.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Attn: OP

http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-501c3-Nonprofit-Organization

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

wtftastic posted:

i'm still wondering what the gently caress this guy thought we were going to say?

oh wow 21 dogs? nbd, have fun playing rescue hoarder with your bonkers wife. Make sure to commit mega fraud.

pet island is for dog ladies right? crazy animal ladies. lol, they like dogs in there. from what ive heard.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

PI does nothing but gently caress dogs all day long we all know it is a Fact.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
poo poo I been doing it wrong, better stop loving these chickens

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I only have two dogs and that's plenty. Whenever I see a cute dog up for adoption I just think of the logistics of walking three dogs by myself and I'm like NOPE. Plus more hair and poop and food and vet bills. The price of restocking their monthly meds every 6 months is murder on my wallet already, 3+ dogs would be really stretching the budget. The cost alone for flea/tick/heartworm meds for 21 dogs has to be astronomical (assuming they even get them).

I guess OP doesn't ever travel anywhere because :lol: at boarding 21 dogs or convincing someone to petsit.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Hey OP I'm sorry everyone goon rushed you but yeah you have a lot of dogs. I know you think you're doing a good thing but a true Good Thing would be to have each dog in a home where it can get individual attention as much as possible.

Edit: If you and your wife really want to help homeless animals, spend all your money on your dogs and put it into spay/neuter clinics and educating the public. Hoarding dogs isn't going to make the abundance of abandoned, homeless, and abused animals go away.

Shnooks fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 25, 2014

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

PI does nothing but gently caress dogs all day long we all know it is a Fact.

No, we ran the crazy dogfucker off, with all her chat about dog weiners and model girlfriends.

HogX posted:

RIP in piss, op

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Serella posted:

No, we ran the crazy dogfucker off, with all her chat about dog weiners and model girlfriends.

"but you have cats", they say. "why don't you post in PI?", they say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

SoundMonkey posted:

"but you have cats", they say. "why don't you post in PI?", they say.

If one foul person is enough to drat this sub, I honestly don't know how SA even still exists.

• Locked thread