Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Neighbor posted:

You can’t help that. If he’s choking, you can help that. If he’s cut, you can help that. You can’t help a baby that’s been shot in the head.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

LifeSizePotato posted:

on the plus side, the baby was destined to grow up a gun nut redneck republican too, so it's a net benefit in the long run

I thought the baby was still alive, just with a bullet in the brain and permanent damage? So if anything he's more likely to vote Republican.

PC Brigadier
Oct 2, 2013

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

#truth #2ndAmendment #familyiseverything

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

for real though this is pretty :smith:

i mean there's humor in the poo poo he posted on facebook but i wouldn't wish "kill your own baby by accident" on anybody

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
He was protecting his home

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
that baby could have grown up to be a cop, get the rook

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gotta get that baby killing cheevo

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
that baby got shrekt

its all ogre for him now

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
But what KIND of gun did he use to blow his kid's brains out? I can't get hard without all the deets. Tell me the model specs chamber and caliber, I need to accurately visualize baby death.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
:laffo: at "You can’t help a baby that’s been shot in the head.”

Thanks for the insight, American Media.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i hope every tfr poster cleans their guns with the barrel in their mouths

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

fyodor posted:

If they don't, they should.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
baby killing is cool i think if everyone just tried it once they would agree its p. dope

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Present posted:

:laffo: at "You can’t help a baby that’s been shot in the head.”

Thanks for the insight, American Media.

that dog just won't hunt

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Can u imagine trying to explain this to your wife? "yeah honey i accidentally shot our baby in the face"

Moosechees
Jun 1, 2002

rawr
Deuteronomy 21:18–21

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Oberleutnant posted:

Can u imagine trying to explain this to your wife? "yeah honey i accidentally shot our baby in the face"

Probably more along the lines of "Obama sabotaged my gun and killed our baby!"

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Oberleutnant posted:

got another round in the mag right

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Lot of really good jokes here about that guy who shot his infant son in the head.

Liking this thread a lot.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

fyodor posted:

if by "cleaning" you mean "sucking off like a turgid cock fresh from cucking" then yes, i believe they do already

they should keep them loaded though

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
hey folks,

Non-american here with a quick question:

Is this sort of thing common in freedomland ?

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

veilo posted:

hey folks,

Yep, extremely. i'd be surprised if someone from America did not know of at least one person killed or maimed by a gun. A kid I went to junior high with managed to shoot one of his nuts off while playing with one.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
So who do gun enthusiasts blame in this situation? Is the gun so unsafe that it fires regardless of how many bullets in it? Of course not, it can't fire with out bullets in it. So then the guy was grossly negligent with a gun? If that's the case can he still own a gun or do you have do more then shoot your baby in the face to lose your right? Can you lose gun rights for being a massive idiot or does that only happen if you are literally a convicted criminal? Or does that even happen then?

I never used a gun before (Canadian, lol), but if I did, I'd imagine I would be paranoid about checking, double checking, then triple checking that there wasn't a bullet still in the chamber before cleaning it. Also not doing that poo poo around a kid, let alone a baby.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
^^^

you think this guy'll lose his right to own a gun over such a trifle lmao

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
The Hand of Darwin works.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hahahahahahahahahaha

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Seriously- there might be a big market in the inner city for little Kevlar helmets for kids and babies, seeing as how often little kids get shot accidentally there.

E: Kickstarter!

zimboe fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Oct 24, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

veilo posted:

hey folks,

it's not unheard of and it's the go-to defense for domestic homocides, sort of the american version of south africa's 'I didn't know bullets could hurt people' I guess. my recent fave was probs the football guy who claimed he was keeping a gun in his oven because reasons and when his girlfriend turned it on the bullets exploded and shot her in the face

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Oct 24, 2014

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

http://youtu.be/Qth1k962_9A

"It was just one of those malfunctions. My kid's head passed in front of the barrel and it went of. Here wanna see some pictures of it?"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Shnag posted:

So who do gun enthusiasts blame in this situation?

There is no blame to be assigned here, this is a SUCCESS! A righteous sacrifice of baby brains to the GUN GOD!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Seriously this sucks a bit. I mean a perfectly good baby is wasted. This isn't as funny as the moron who got shot in the face with an Uzi by a 9 year old girl.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

mr.capps posted:

The gun lobbies look on with anticipation to see what Big Baby's next move will be.

Same as Democrats. Cry a lot. Make up facts. Throw the term semi-automatic around a lot. Probably confuse a bolt action rifle with an, "assault", rifle. And in the end pee themselves a bit. You know typical poo poo. Republicans will talk about anything other than this story. But if pressed, they will simply say the father was not following proper gun safety basics and blame it on him, and not the fact that these weapons exist and are readily accessible.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
The safety rules are "All guns are assumed loaded" and "Always point the barrel at the floor".
If he didn't follow those rules...
Negligent homicide, I think would be the charge.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Was the baby black?
If so, he grabbed the gun.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

First rule of shooting babies: leave no witnesses

applies pretty well to black teenagers too

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No. 6 posted:

Seriously this sucks a bit. I mean a perfectly good baby is wasted. This isn't as funny as the moron who got shot in the face with an Uzi by a 9 year old girl.

"Perfectly good?" Think about who this kid got his genes from.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Oberleutnant posted:

There is a divorce in this man's future.
Or the wife will decide her gun needs cleaning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

zimboe posted:

The safety rules are "All guns are assumed loaded" and "Always point the barrel at the floor".
If he didn't follow those rules...
Negligent homicide, I think would be the charge.

What if the baby was on the floor? drat rules...

• Locked thread