Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Flesh Forge posted:

First rule of shooting babies: leave no witnesses

applies pretty well to black teenagers too

no you just need your own, anonymous witnesses that I assure you totally exist and said what I say they said for that, preferably at a 1:1 ratio to actual people reporting you killed a man in cold blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Indy posted:

What if the baby was on the floor? drat rules...

Or the basement.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Well it's not like the baby can TESTIFY AGAINST HIM WITH HIS BRAINS BLOWN OUT

also he is a baby and cannot talk

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I wonder how many Hoosiers have nine toes by following the rules but with bad aim?

E: I bet you guys wouldn't laugh so much if he had shot his dog instead.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

zimboe posted:

E: I bet you guys wouldn't laugh so much if he had shot his dog instead.

yeah, that would have been a tragedy

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Just thought of a ingenious way to get away with murdering someone who isn't a black teenager. Go to a junk yard, and grab a bunch of scrap, maybe buy some loose steel balls, and throw it all together in any fashion. Invite target over to see your :airquote: Rube Goldberg machine :airquote: and then just straight up shoot him in the face when he arrives. Then just shove your gun into the machine pointing where you just shot him. When cops come, just say something went horribly wrong with your contraption. If someone points out that your machine isn't connected in anyway and doesn't do anything, just say
" I know my machine doesn't work right, that's how he got shot to begin with!"
:smuggo:

SaltyJesus posted:

^^^
you think this guy'll lose his right to own a gun over such a trifle lmao

Is the first dead baby a freebie, or is there a set number of babies you can shoot in the face before someone takes the gun away from you?

Flesh Forge posted:

There is no blame to be assigned here, this is a SUCCESS! A righteous sacrifice of baby brains to the GUN GOD!

So, does he lose points for shooting through his leg first rather then the just shooting the kid point blank in the face or does the Gun God consider that a perk?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Indiana is such a spiritual place

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I can dress my kid as a whore, i can overstrech the body, why shouldn't i be able to shoot it? :confused:
I'm a parent, i know what's best for my kid!

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3

ElectricSheep posted:

wouldnt of happened if the fœtus has a gun

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

veilo posted:

hey folks,

Non-american here with a quick question:

Is this sort of thing common in freedomland ?

pretty much. my kitchen is riddled with bullet holes from the times i've cleaned my guns in there

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-soldier-fatally-shoots-wife-whiskey-dispute-article-1.1984393 Hahaha some crazy army person shot his wife dead and his excuse?

quote:

Nemetz, who had no previous criminal record, initially chalked up the shooting to an “accident,” according to deputy prosecutor Jared Ausserer’s statement in the The News Tribune. He gave various accounts of what had happened, including one story in which he claimed his wife was cleaning the rifle and that he simply had it in the house for her protection while he was away.

It genuinely terrifies me that we have mentally unstable trained killers who are just let loose on the public like "welp, enjoy your freedom!" You'd think they'd at least do a psych evaluation to make sure they haven't been damaged beyond repair by seeing combat or whatever.

He should have had her lay on his knee and shot himself through the knee like the guy in the OP. I guess hindsight is 20/20.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Muttonchips posted:

I guess hindsight is 30-06.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Who Will Jesus Dust?

Apparently a bunch of infants

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
gun owners are morons but gun fanboys are actively malevolent

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Shooting is fun as hell (if you aren't a pussy) but yeah, because of guns specifically protected legal status some assholes are going to get guns and shoot themselves and/or their children and/or others. Here in America we pretty much unanimously agree that this is OK.

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

The baby's first word was Obama, guy got mad, I plead temporary insanity.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He'll never be a head of a major corporation.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
right accident, maybe he just didn't want to spend his beer money on a baby, and figured he use a 5 cent .22 to save himself a ton of money later.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
cheaper than an aborty~~

Much easier to explain to your hysterical bible thumping bitch of a wife too.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

gun owners are morons but gun fanboys are actively malevolent

the average gun owner has an iq of over double that of yours tezzor. double.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

#1 rule of gun threads: don't make eye contact with the tezzor

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

in georgia they slow roast the baby whole in a car. blowing its brains out is just a waste of good meat.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Flesh Forge posted:

First rule of shooting babies: leave no white witnesses

applies pretty well to black teenagers too

ftfy

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Stoic Commie posted:

the average gun owner has an iq of over double that of yours tezzor. double.

sounds implausible

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
It's like rubbing a genie's lamp, to wish for low-consequence infanticide

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
"cars kill a lot of people too by accident, why don't you want to ban CARS" - a sincere argument gun fanboys think is a slam dunk

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

here we go

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Tezzor posted:

"cars kill a lot of people too by accident, why don't you want to ban CARS" - a sincere argument gun fanboys think is a slam dunk

Tezzor whos y our favourite pony you loving idiot nerd??

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

um..Is his quote wrong? Gun owners do use that excuse and its unbelievably stupid they do. :confused:

They also think guns are remotely comparable to hammers and knives too. :negative:

Whats going to be funny is poking fun at a baby shot in the face is perfectly acceptable, but dissing guns results in anger and instant thread closure :lol:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I'm going to make a gun that shoots hammers and knives and than I'm going to shoot up a school with it.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Shnag posted:

um..Is his quote wrong? Gun owners do use that excuse and its unbelievably stupid they do. :confused:

They also think guns are remotely comparable to hammers and knives too. :negative:

Whats going to be funny is poking fun at a baby shot in the face is perfectly acceptable, but dissing guns results in anger and instant thread closure :lol:

lol dumb redneck murder fetishists amirite!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Tezzor posted:

you know the best part about this logic is i would totally vote to ban cars if it were an issue that got on the ballot because a) i can't drive anyway and b) it'd result in pressure to improve transit services i do use and crush suburban sprawl

i mean pigs will grow wings before that's ever remotely possible but it's still funny

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

lol dumb redneck murder fetishists amirite!

urrite

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
i heard there are baby pictures in here

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

you know the best part about this logic is i would totally vote to ban cars if it were an issue that got on the ballot because a) i can't drive anyway and b) it'd result in pressure to improve transit services i do use and crush suburban sprawl

i mean pigs will grow wings before that's ever remotely possible but it's still funny

I drive a car but I would vote to ban cars because it would be funny.

Than Abbot somehow gets elected in my home country of Israel and now I don't know what is real anymore.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

cars can be as fun as guns if you're not a humorless bore

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

lolled @ this

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

As long as cars run on gas and oil, that's not going to happen. Even if car's became too expensive to drive, it would be much easier just to cripple the transit services to the point they are unusable, so people will have no choice but to continue to drive anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

SaltyJesus posted:

if by "cleaning" you mean "sucking off like a turgid cock fresh from cucking" then yes, i believe they do already

they should keep them loaded though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JK0CLsHRQ

• Locked thread