Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I was driving to work in Richmond VA today and there was a high quality info wars dot com bill board. When did the apocalypse happen? Did I gently caress up by not buying gold and 10 years of water and food? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
aren't there bilboards in NYC about 9/11 being an inside job too?

e: http://rethink911.org/rethink911-billboard-to-go-digital-in-nyc/

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
haha richmond va im sorry (used to live there - educated opinion)

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Is there even a stable national government anymore? Where is the radiation at where is it going? I was not prepared for this

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
op afaik something called the illoominawtay wants to make you dumb and then kill you, so what you do is you buy the shouty texas man's water purification system and pay him to see his internet website

hth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

austin is covered in infowars bullshit. billboards, posters everywhere, gently caress a bunch of restaurants have their free newspaper thing. gently caress you alex jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

its time for info peace

• Locked thread