Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The two best teams in the AFC West play tonight for sole possession of the division. Philip Rivers and Peyton Manning are in the top five in most measurable passing stats this season. Both the Charger and Bronco defense have been vast improvements over their 2013 versions. This should be a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

I hope Rivers shoves another ref and the announcers play it off as displaying his competitiveness.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
:spooky: Go Chargers Go :spooky:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
If the Broncos win, it will be just more injustice that Obama refuses to address. Chargers must win if the United States is supposed to have any legitimacy as a nation in this world.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gently caress Denver and Peyton Manning forever, usually I just root for whoever they are playing but the Chargers loving own anyways so go them. Even though SD is battling injuries they can still play up to Denver.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Broncos are bad and therefore deserve to lose.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

TubeStank posted:

objectively true

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

TubeStank posted:

You are wise and I like you.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

i dont think i can take this, guys

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

i dont think i can take this, guys

the chargers will win

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Tonight, we bolt up.
gently caress a bronco.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

the chargers will win

they won't and even then, i dont think anyone would dispute that the chargers are a good team.

we really coulda used a win last week. 6-1 sounds a lot better than 5-2. And therefore 6-2 sounds a lot better than 5-3

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is this the last game on cbs? I don't wanna have to get out my hdmi cord two days a week.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Is this the last game on cbs? I don't wanna have to get out my hdmi cord two days a week.

yessir

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If the Broncos are wearing the Orange uniforms they should lose

If the Broncos are wearing the Blue uniforms they should win

If the Broncos are wearing the white uniforms I guess a tie or something

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

they won't and even then, i dont think anyone would dispute that the chargers are a good team.

we really coulda used a win last week. 6-1 sounds a lot better than 5-2. And therefore 6-2 sounds a lot better than 5-3

either way they'll catch fire in december as usual

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

either way they'll catch fire in december as usual

A couple of local guys on the radio were talking this morning about how San Diego struggles down the stretch and I was like uhhhhhh

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
There's been like an average of 52 points scored on Thursday Nights. Add Peyton and this is going to be a storm of Touchdowns

Chargers may be in trouble, let's hope Peyton is old and tired

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Madcosby posted:

There's been like an average of 52 points scored on Thursday Nights. Add Peyton and this is going to be a storm of Touchdowns

Chargers may be in trouble, let's hope Peyton is old and tired

just wait til january

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I'm pulling for a single digit game

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I really wish Ryan Mathews was back for this game

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

everything matters

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

of course Rivers rocks the sox'n'sands

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
socks and sandals

efb

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

of course Rivers rocks the sox'n'sands

he's officially made it cool, gonna go rock that look right now with socks/sandals/shorts/bolo tie

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Normally I would 100% root for the Chargers like a real fan of theirs but I think the Chiefs can get a wild card maybe so I want the Chargers to lose

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Broncos cut some practice squad safety today. After he made an rear end of himself at a bar and they called the cops, the cops called him a cab which he got in and then assaulted the cabbie, then he tried to hide in a bunch of mulch, then when that didn't work told the cops to call his boss John Elway.

This doesn't mean anything really, but it's probably funnier than anything that will happen tonight.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Pron on VHS posted:

Normally I would 100% root for the Chargers like a real fan of theirs but I think the Chiefs can get a wild card maybe so I want the Chargers to lose

look at this guy who hates america

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pron on VHS posted:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

It's going to be a great game but I'm genuinely worried. Rivers is really good and the Chargers offense can put up numbers. Broncos defense is definitely improved this year but I doubt good enough to force 3&outs or field goals against a guy playing so well.

also because

old dog child posted:

Okay, I'm a Broncos fan so I hope this :toxx: is reasonable:

If the Broncos lose any games to the Chargers this season, I will recreate the Hans Moleman classic "Man getting hit by football" while wearing a Broncos jersey. The football shall be thrown at an incredible velocity and I cannot wear a cup.

e: I originally had this as me wearing a Rivers jersey (that I'd have to buy) but I actually don't have the money to do that so I tweaked to be more painful

so uh go Broncos :ohdear:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Philip Rivers is a nerd. Go Peyton.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Well now I want the Chargers to win even more.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Apparently the Chargers have only committed three turn overs in their first seven games which is an NFL record low

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Atticus Finch posted:

YOU'RE A NERD

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Atticus Finch posted:

pot2kettle: YOU'RE BLACK

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I wonder what Bengal they'll choose as the team rep for the TNF intro. I assume Green but I suppose Andy?

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
Philip Rivers is gonna win this game and then go home and father another child.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Apparently the Chargers have only committed three turn overs in their first seven games which is an NFL record low

Which means they are due. Also they played scrap heap teams this season.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
i'm stoked for this game. imo chargers have a lot more to gain here – beating seattle convincingly was a great win for them, and with seattle getting a good win over denver it makes the chargers look like a fully-formed superbowl contender. if the broncos win it builds back the narrative they had last year

this sounded better in my head but my head is pretty loving foggy right now so its probably color commentator-speak worthless garbage. anyway, back to you mike. go chargers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
all hail king laserface, first of his name, ruler of the Andals, breaker of chains, father of an inordinate amount of children

• Locked thread