Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
I had ebola before it was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Did he know he had it?

apparently he was monitoring himself, was feeling sluggish wednesday and woke up with a 103 fever today?

dude's a doctor, i'm sure it wasn't an "assumes the best until he's actually vomiting blood" situation

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

wheez the roux posted:

pif i had to pick what i miss most about gloriosos it would be everything, but if i HAD to narrow it down: milwaukee muffalatta, chicago combo, and our pasta sauces. our puttanesca and bolognese are so drat good

our executive chef darin was ex-navy mess then trained in paris and the stocks they make for our soups, unnghhh

:dong:

gently caress you wheez. I'm like 300 mi from milwaukee and thinkin of driving down tomorrow

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
oh my loving god was that a papa johns congrats 2 peyton ad?

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Wait, TNF is switching back to NFL network? The gently caress is this?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

You know what this means if NY has Ebola? Ebola chasers.

ebola busters

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Stupid Dick posted:

loving stupid is what it is

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Stupid Dick posted:

Seriously?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yep, you only get a taste.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

TheModernAmerican posted:

oh my loving god was that a papa johns congrats 2 peyton ad?
Well, he is their biggest celebrity endorser...

Stupid Dick posted:

CBS must be doing something next Thursday. That's my guess.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

funny that the game is a defensive standoff so far

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Holy poo poo Von Miller just threw that guy away like he was yesterday's paper.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Toaster Beef posted:

i work for penn medicine, and one of our hospitals is apparently supposed to be the designated treatment center for people who go over to africa to help and come back with ebola

you wouldn't believe the amount of bullshit this creates even in the hypothetical stages

my cousin is a nurse in the dallas ebola hospital and while she's generally excellent and very science-driven ebola she's gone batshit insane in the past two weeks posting bretbart articles about how it's :siren: ALREADY GONE AIRBORNE :siren:

luckily my sister and i were able to debunk it for her point by point and she actually listens to reason with an open mind

Toaster Beef posted:

apparently he was monitoring himself, was feeling sluggish wednesday and woke up with a 103 fever today?

dude's a doctor, i'm sure it wasn't an "assumes the best until he's actually vomiting blood" situation

to be fair the odds of either of those two symptoms being ebola are astronomically low and there are exponentially more diseases likely to cause them

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Toaster Beef posted:

doctor in manhattan has ebola, rode the subway between manhattan and brooklyn then went to a bowling alley last night

welp

Has anyone said "ebowla" yet?

Because maybe he just has ebowla.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

AradoBalanga posted:

CBS must be doing something next Thursday. That's my guess.

Nope, apparently it's done for the season. So weird.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Toaster Beef posted:

It would be pretty crazy if a subway riding New Yorker didn't infect anyone.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Rivers yelling in his helmet

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
lol he blew that return

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Stupid Dick posted:

that was the plan all along

don't you love how the nfl scheduled yearlong thursday night games to force cable companies to carry their network, and then pull this

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Casu Marzu posted:

:dong:

gently caress you wheez. I'm like 300 mi from milwaukee and thinkin of driving down tomorrow

man you should've gone it while I was there, i was always up to go out on the town, and i had a spare bedroom and a futon if (when) we were to get blotto and incapable of driving by even wisconsin standards

i did get drinks with petite dinklage once but unfortunately it was a day i had to be in at 6am the next morning and was on hella painkillers so more than a few drinks (that i shouldve have had anyway) would have put me out more that i'd like (into the ground)

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

What's with these low angle shots of the cheerleaders?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

wheez the roux posted:

my cousin is a nurse in the dallas ebola hospital and while she's generally excellent and very science-driven ebola she's gone batshit insane in the past two weeks posting bretbart articles about how it's :siren: ALREADY GONE AIRBORNE :siren:

luckily my sister and i were able to debunk it for her point by point and she actually listens to reason with an open mind

to be fair the odds of either of those two symptoms being ebola are astronomically low and there are exponentially more diseases likely to cause them

NYT is saying he tested positive for it, so i guess it's confirmed at this point

the real damage here is going to be the batshit panic it inspires

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

YMB posted:

Nope, apparently it's done for the season. So weird.
Huh. That is weird.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

lol he blew that return
Yeah I think I saw what you saw. Like there were quite a few options there and he was indecisive until he decisively ran right into an unblocked dude.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Lessail posted:

rip everyone ebola killed us all

Says you. I don't come into contact with anyone. Because I'm a loser. :smith:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

wheez the roux posted:

I think its the least surprising thing in the world that Texas got Ebola first

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Josh Lyman posted:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

wheez the roux posted:

man you should've gone it while I was there, i was always up to go out on the town, and i had a spare bedroom and a futon if (when) we were to get blotto and incapable of driving by even wisconsin standards

i did get drinks with petite dinklage once but unfortunately it was a day i had to be in at 6am the next morning and was on hella painkillers so more than a few drinks (that i shouldve have had anyway) would have put me out more that i'd like

:negative:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CharlestheHammer posted:

and he just doesn't care.

14 days into the past, I °°cough cough barf hack*

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

gently caress YEAH SANDERS

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

oh poo poo that was a nice grab

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Toaster Beef posted:

NYT is saying he tested positive for it, so i guess it's confirmed at this point
Ah, so it is.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO OMAHA

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Says you. I don't come into contact with anyone. Because I'm a loser. :smith:
I just live with cats and they don't carry it/get infected. :shobon:

Cat race master race.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

SANDERS YA LOVELY BASTARD

pangstrom posted:

Holy poo poo Von Miller just threw that guy away like he was yesterday's paper.

Von Miller has been killing it this season. Almost 2 sacks a game!

wheez the roux posted:

no you're in my upper tier of posters, your only knock is that you support the objectively wrong team. execept tebow year. that year ruled.

:glomp:

you're pretty cool too. my old roommate is a seahawks fan so it's hard for me to hate y'all. and i think if it weren't for that superbowl, my buddy probably wouldn't be waking up at weird Hong Kong hours to watch football on the weekend. when i moved into his apartment a couple years ago, i made him pick a team and he went with the seahawks because he liked seattle and didn't want to go with a popular team. worked out pretty well!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

so you can see their butts

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Eric Weddle you shoula gone for the ball not turned your shoulder, you wimp

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

:drat:
Nice catch by Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Toaster Beef posted:

the real damage here is going to be the batshit panic it inspires

I meant in the sense that I don't blame even a doctor for not assuming "ebola" with those symptoms when there are 100+ things more likely to cause them

• Locked thread