Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
So I did.

http://www.clickhole.com/video/sold..._source=twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i support troops w my tax dollars

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I cried

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk what kind of a person signs up to willingly go to someone else's country and kill them

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
My troops are flowing strong.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I dunno, my country's soldiers aren't in 'The Sandbox' anymore, sooo...

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Moridin920 posted:

idk what kind of a person signs up to willingly go to someone else's country and kill them

People straight out of high school needing money. Most of them sit in a compound scrubbing dirt and cleaning dicks and get a steady paycheck. Not too bad if you're a sub-human american scum tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

Ideally war would just be two countries taking their worst psychos and dropping them in a desolate wasteland to rape and kill each other until all the psychos on one side are dead. This ideal is close to coming true but a decent amount of semi-normal people still get caught up in the slaughter

• Locked thread