Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should I gay with?
Morrissey
David Bowie
Henry Rollins
Aatrek
View Results

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
So I've been thinking, if I was gay (I mean actually gay, not just GBS brand gay), who would I most enjoy gaying around with?

The only men I've been able to say with certainty are these three:

Morrissey

David Bowie

Henry Rollins

So I thought I'd ask GBS. Let's hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Just fire up grindr and see who will gently caress you.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

No offense OP but I don't think any of those people would want to be gay with you when they could get any cock/rear end they wanted.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Bowie, no question about it.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Morrissey's first name is Steven.

Steve Morrissey.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
note to you funny-style mods, I will NOT be getting gay with Aatrek under any circumstances

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

note to you funny-style mods, I will NOT be getting gay with Aatrek under any circumstances
Pretty sure you are 15+ so don't worry.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Bowie :syoon:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Morrissey loves the cock, Bowie sort of likes the cock, Rollins is indifferent to the cock.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

FreudianSlippers posted:

Morrissey loves the cock, Bowie sort of likes the cock, Rollins is indifferent to the cock.

you discovered my spectrum

e: kinda disappointed that Rollins hasn't got a single vote

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Geez thanks.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
aaron, more to love

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Why isn't Freddy Mercury on the list?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Bowie! He's in his 60's and is still attractive.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Aaron Diaz

Tim Buckley

Jeph Jackes

David Willis

KC Green

These are the popular gays, don't hate them for being popular

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

gently caress Your Website posted:

Aaron Diaz

Tim Buckley

Jeph Jackes

David Willis

KC Green

These are the popular gays, don't hate them for being popular

Wow I'm out of touch. I don't know who any of them are.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
morrissey has cancer so as long as you dont fall in love you got some no strings attached rock star loving

but unless you like being chewed out for eating a burger or drinking a beer bowie's the only way to go

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

proof of concept posted:

Why isn't Freddy Mercury on the list?

because I don't think I could handle him

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
You're over Aatrek's age of consent

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
tim buckley is the one who makes dumb cartoons but idk about the others

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just continue to have anonymous gay sex with strangers and live in denial

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gnarlyhotep posted:

The votes are in, you are getting gay with Aatrek. He'll show you some cool star trek footage first.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

whoflungpoop posted:

tim buckley is the one who makes dumb cartoons but idk about the others

they also make dumb cartoons

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
david bowie thought jimmy page put a curse on him he's cray

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Aatrek votes are like votes for Al Gore in the 2000 US presidential election

they don't count

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

Aatrek votes are like votes for Ralph Nader in the 2000 US presidential election

they don't count

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Better start slobberin' on that kiddy diddlin' peen.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Bowie

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

yeah that's my preference, tbqh

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Stoic Commie posted:

david bowie thought jimmy page put a curse on him he's cray

He also may have let Mick Jagger put his tiny* dilz inside him.

*If you believe Keith Richards.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i saw Henry Rollins last week and he told a story about being at the doctor getting a rectal exam, and enjoying the feel of the leftover lube afterwards. he has never had a gay experience per se but he seems maybe open, plus he's got big arms for you to cuddle up in and feel secure.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

ashgromnies posted:

i saw Henry Rollins last week and he told a story about being at the doctor getting a rectal exam, and enjoying the feel of the leftover lube afterwards. he has never had a gay experience per se but he seems maybe open, plus he's got big arms for you to cuddle up in and feel secure.

yea but once you're in his arms he'll start screaming at you about conspiracy theories.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
More likely he'll start to tell you a story and before he can finish it or get to any kind of point he'll get off the subject leaving you totally hanging and it'll drive you loving crazy.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I know everyone is saying Bowie and I understand but I think Rollins is the better choice. Bowie is experienced in gay and is going to expect you to bring your gay A game whereas Rollins seems like he would be more passionate and communicative. I also don't think Henry Rollins has had much if any gay sex which opens up the possibility of both of you being able to experience your first gay sex together and really explore each other's bodies and desires and I think the experience would ultimately be more rewarding. He seems like the kind of guy that would show up really prepared to do good gay sex.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what was your first introduction to bdsm? mine was the movie film labyrinth, i am getting a cool tattoo of david bowie because it was a meaningful experience

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I know everyone is saying Bowie and I understand but I think Rollins is the better choice. Bowie is experienced in gay and is going to expect you to bring your gay A game whereas Rollins seems like he would be more passionate and communicative. I also don't think Henry Rollins has had much if any gay sex which opens up the possibility of both of you being able to experience your first gay sex together and really explore each other's bodies and desires and I think the experience would ultimately be more rewarding. He seems like the kind of guy that would show up really prepared to do good gay sex.

drat

I'm pretty turned on now

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Bowie would know how to handle a first-timer. Being a first-timer with Rollins would just be awkward.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i instantly voted bowie, its just a given, but you make an extremely persuasive argument for Rollins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Good God, I'm talking about the merits of gay sex with David Bowie versus Henry Rollins. This is a weird night.

• Locked thread