Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

The Japanese sometimes put sandals on their horses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
idk about sandals but shoes appear as a pivotal plot point in one of the stories in wayside stories

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
That's cut e , OP

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

you irl posted:

idk about sandals but shoes appear as a pivotal plot point in one of the stories in wayside stories

you mean Sideways Stories from Wayside School?

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
why no scandals for the back hooves, though ?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

ProfessorMurder posted:

you mean Sideways Stories from Wayside School?

on the webring we get pretty casual with the names :)

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

you irl posted:

on the webring we get pretty casual with the names :)

there's a wayside webring? :monocle: Is Louis there?

Cullen Bojangles
May 22, 2014
For every horse with sandals, we have created two people without sandals. This number is unacceptable. How are those people supposed to go to the beach? I am infuriated.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Cullen Bojangles posted:

For every horse with sandals, we have created two people without sandals. This number is unacceptable. How are those people supposed to go to the beach? I am infuriated.
What, do you think they refashion human sandals to fit horse feet obviously they make them separate idiot.
Actually you probably mean the raw materials I'm sorry and retract my statement.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

ProfessorMurder posted:

there's a wayside webring? :monocle: Is Louis there?

we're all there, waiting... for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cullen Bojangles
May 22, 2014

Action Yak Police posted:

What, do you think they refashion human sandals to fit horse feet obviously they make them separate idiot.
Actually you probably mean the raw materials I'm sorry and retract my statement.

Retraction noted.

No, I meant that use people sandals on horses. Horses don't ever have toes. Give them back!

• Locked thread