Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Plus I am not sure what makes EAU more qualified to say who is misdiagnosing who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sorry but that picture owns

It is also not that complicated a picture so I doubt Swickles had to spend time making it.

It does indeed own, however.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Is this what the Ravens fans are being whiny about?

lol.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

That's fine and all, and the selfy sack celebration was awesome, but the diatribe was a little much

Maybe he will go all Kobe Bryant on us.

That could be fun.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

TheChirurgeon posted:

This is as bad as the dude talking about sweeping the Cowboys. Just accept that a split is the most likely outcome, with the home team winning each time. Neither team is truly dominant and likely to give the other more trouble than expected.

E: Also seriously guys I know we like Orton but it was the loving Jets

Well I mean the Jets D is usually better than this.

I am not sure how they broke down so thoroughly, even if you account for the turnovers.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chichevache posted:

I swear people here try to get offended by things.

Do you know what offended means.

I don't think you do.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

Saying the seahawks should be able to get a 1 seed is trolling?

It is definitely trolling.

Or rampant homerism.

Like Saying the Steelers are going to take the top seed, you have to be delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

the steelers are going to get the top seed though

Nah.

AFC North? Probably.

• Locked thread