Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Risky posted:

Just remember; this is the face that got Mila Kunis' pussy wet.

Dwell on that poo poo for a minute.

i was thinking about doing one with virginia woolf but idk if that would be co0nsiderd funny or clever or not...

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
... wolf blitzer?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Swastikatzen posted:

weren't they from chicago and weren't they eating new york style pizza? major plot hole imo

i agreer, they probably should have been eating afterbirth in a pie crust

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
evyerthing i learned about guerrilla warfare, i learned from home alone. however, the mccallisters are clearly bourgeois, making it hard to sympathize with their reactionary little poo poo. the wet bandits are revolutionaries, latter day robbing hoods, striking back at the wealthy by seizing their poo poo.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

WhyteRyce posted:

Kevin's dad is a pretty lovely parent. At least the mom feels bad and tries to do something, he just sits on his rear end shrugging his shoulders. And why did the mom think getting into a windowless van with a bunch of desperate looking dudes who begged her to join them was ok?

i too think home alone would be greatly enhanced by kevin's mom getting gangraped by a troupe of travelling musicians and choking to death on john's candy

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Orchestrated Mess posted:

the pizza incident is also what led him to thieving, what a layered film

likely getting sexually assaulted as a child actor is also what led him to heroin, what a layered life!

macauley culkin, method actor

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Randarkman posted:

i laughed when the italian and jewish robber pair pretty much got murdered

happy hanakuh marv

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

I like how a hysterical mother begs the police to go to the house to find her (left behind) child and they send one dipshit goofus who knocks lightly on the door and just bounces.

p accurate imo

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
morally inept's girlfriend, WOOF

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
hahaha does anyone else remember that guy? i sure do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

WhyteRyce posted:

Where is my dark and gritty Home Alone reboot.

Oh wait that was Quantum of Solace

harry and marv will be played by former forums moderator aatrek and michael jackson, directed by brian singer. produced by woodie allen. it'll be meta as gently caress as macauley culkin will have to elude his adversaries both on and off the set, in fiction and in reality

• Locked thread