Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
fuller go easy on the pepsi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

WhyteRyce posted:

Didn't Kevin set up his death traps and microwave his mac and cheese in like an hour? And clean up all the tar and fix the busted doors? Most unbelievable part.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

WhyteRyce posted:

Taking a shuttle therefore the cars being left behind therefore adding to Kevin's fantasy was also good. The first film went to great lengths to sell everything, the second was just Kevin's dad being an idiot and not keeping an eye on his son in a busy airport.

And the creepy old dude only has himself to blame for people thinking he's a murderer. Hmmm should I say hello to my neighbor? Or just slam down my bloody bandaged hand in front of him and stare into his soul

this movie is deeper than you think

when the creepy old dude puts his bandaged hand infront of kevin it then switches the camera to a viewpoint that looks like you are looking out of kevins eyes and into the old dude's, combined with the subtle fish-eye lens we can take it to mean that its mostly kevins imagination that is making him seem menacing and not how he is acting

• Locked thread