Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Skeleton King posted:

fuller go easy on the pepsi

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Who the gently caress orders 10 "medium" (what the ever loving hell?? Family or large sizes exist) pizzas for 15 loving people!?!

That's like enough pizzas for 4 people. Four normal people. 2 fat people.

The fact there was even one cheese pizza is what astounds me. Who the gently caress likes cheese pizza except Kevin? Should have just put his name on it since they were obviously thinking of it.

"Hmmm I have 9 pizzas with toppings and a variety of flavor a to choose from, I'm an adult, no, I'll have cheese"

Unless we're expected to believe buzz ate THE WHOLE PIZZA out of spite, which only adds credibility to my 10 pizzas is way too little for 15 little shits

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Esp since they're going to Paris and obvs rich as gently caress. Order 20 larges and just throw leftovers away gfs

• Locked thread