Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
What are your memories of horrible guides you spent your allowance on years ago to buy, only to find they weren't worth poo poo? The guide to Majora's Mask by Brady Games was the worst. They drew their own maps for each area using some lovely 3d design software. The guide also put things in the wrong places or just didn't show them at all. It was also full of typos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

koolkal posted:

as a kid i used gamefaqs

I did to an extent. Back in the days of dialup though, I wouldn't get much time online.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

sharrrk posted:

what the hell guide is that from, goddamn that's awful

Zubat is a rare Pokemon. Also Pikablu lol.

• Locked thread