Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
are the simpsons orange or yellow?

where is orangesampson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yellow

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
it's pronounced 'Orenthal' op.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I don't understand this thread.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I dont see race

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
you shoudl see a doctor if you think they are orange

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Much like the location of Springfield, Matt Groening vowed never to reveal what color the Simpsons are.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Much like the location of Springfield, Matt Groening vowed never to reveal what color the Simpsons are.

except for apu, and like that one black dude

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

1gnoirents posted:

you shoudl see a doctor if you think they are orange

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Ruggan posted:

except for apu, and like that one black dude

Carl Carlson

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Rajjoble posted:

where is orangesampson?

In Prison where he belongs.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
lemon peel

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
did u know for a while neanderthals lived alongside the kind of human that eventually became modern man

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

nope

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
the fastest runner in the world that we know of was a aboriginal man in australia hundreds of years ago, we know this from footprints that were discovered that indicated not only was he running much faster than Usain Bolt he was also accelerating at the time so we're not sure how fast he may have reached at his peak speed

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

The Wizard of Poz posted:

the fastest runner in the world that we know of was a aboriginal man in australia hundreds of years ago, we know this from footprints that were discovered that indicated not only was he running much faster than Usain Bolt he was also accelerating at the time so we're not sure how fast he may have reached at his peak speed

that was Barry Allen

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

The Wizard of Poz posted:

I think that guy killed his girlfriend or something bra

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
The secret is that they are all asian. All asians. First majorly successful asian show in america.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
racist thread. ban.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

cats can actually outrun humans, but not for long distances. a cat can maintain a top speed of approx 30 mph but they will get owned by themselves at about the 60m mark (compared to usain bolt who ran at 23mph for 100m)

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

a group of ravens used to be known as an unkindness

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

then comes the murder of crows

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
there was that one episode where rev lovejoys daughter calls bart "yellow trash"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

what color is the elusive chinaman

• Locked thread