Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

They're always shedding everywhere and barking and they poo poo on the carpet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Has anyone said piss in an old 2L milk bottle, empty it when full, to save water?

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Has anyone said piss in an old 2L milk bottle, empty it when full, to save water?

:yikes:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah, the frugal old person I know owns 2 houses, for the past 2 years bc cant decide which one to sell.
she has old meat, like early oughts and late 90s. some tastes okay, some doesnt.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Motherfucker posted:

cut out their old organs and replace them with good ones from dead younger people so they can get ten more years of being old.

p soon it's going to be young person blood

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Countess Bathory was on to something then.

Hmm, trick or treating. I'm gonna need a vat.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

she has old meat, like early oughts and late 90s. some tastes okay, some doesnt.
what does this mean

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean

it means she has old meat in her freezer and i eat it sometimes.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Savings Coupon posted:

old people are miserable cunts who hate everyone, especially each other

You're thinking of goons

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
At any given moment, every gym in the USA has at least one naked old man wandering around in the locker room for no apparent reason.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

it means she has old meat in her freezer and i eat it sometimes.
im still not sure if this is meant to be taken literally or as an analogy for you doing oral sex on an old woman :confused:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a hole-y ghost posted:

im still not sure if this is meant to be taken literally or as an analogy for you doing oral sex on an old woman :confused:

She has meat that is years beyond its expiration date. Sometimes, when I visit her I eat it. What don't you understand?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

She has meat that is years beyond its expiration date. Sometimes, when I visit her I eat it. What don't you understand?
okay so like if her grandkids came in when you were eating said meat would they be like "hi grandma" or :yikes:

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Constantly asking me to give them five bees for a quarter.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Watch the game show network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

they always let food collect in the corners of their mouths and it looks so gross

• Locked thread