Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

They like pointing out black people the same way a driver would point out a cop car on the freeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Die

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
post on internet forums

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
actually read spam mail.

actually click the fuckin links in spam mail.

ask you to come over and fix their computers.

do the same poo poo again every couple months.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

sleep on the couch because a homeless man invited himself in and is sleeping in your bed for like a week

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

that's a irl true to life story about my old neighbor

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
pay to post on a forum

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Leave their fake boob somewhere in the apartment even when you have guests over DAMMIT GRANDMA

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Fall over and have their extremities gnawed off by their pets.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Sweet Tea posted:

my grandmother told me this story once. it was the 1950s she was giving birth to my uncle and was on a lot of painkillers. she always gets extremely insane on painkillers but this was before we realized that.

so there is this handsome dr and he gives her a pelvic exam, and she said she was very attracted to this doctor. so the doctor left and she mentioned that she thought he was very handsome right in front of my grandfather. the handsome doctor came back and she said "oh no, if he touches me one more time i'm going to have an orgasm!"

my great grandmother replied: "What is an orgasm?"

Soo....what is an orgasm? You forgot to finish your story.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

serious norman posted:

Soo....what is an orgasm? You forgot to finish your story.

ahahah, oh man, now i know you're joking, but just the thought, of someone posting on this board and NOT knowing what an orgasm is

oh man, you owe me a new keyboard sir

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
shoot their relatives with the gun they shouldn't have cause they're old and don't recognize that their nephew just came over with dinner and is warming it up for them in the kitchen.

fuckin Uncle Junior

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Hanging an onion from their belt.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I always hate at work, when i have to deal with one of those old people who speak english, but don't seem to have any grasp of modern english and it's like dealing with an immigrant just off the boat.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
my driving instructor a few years ago was in his 70s. every driving lesson he played Abba and occasionally he would take off his socks (never wore shoes in the car) and clip his toe nails. a couple of times i almost got toe shrapnel in my eye

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They like to to take a poo poo, wipe their rear end, then walk around with a big stream of toilet paper coming out of their pants like its some sort of wedding dress tail. Think they're so loving cool when they do this too, the loving assholes.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
horde all the loving jobs and gently caress the entire world and economy.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Motherfucker posted:

horde all the loving jobs and gently caress the entire world and economy.

lol abloo bloo I can't live a middle class lifestyle pressing a button in a factory anymore gently caress the olds!!

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
what the gently caress is ribbon candy and why won't old people stop talking about it?!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Plafop posted:

lol abloo bloo I can't live a middle class lifestyle pressing a button in a factory anymore gently caress the olds!!

I forget some goons are old people.

Please die asap tia

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Motherfucker posted:

I forget some goons are old people.

Please die asap tia

Please learn useful skills if you want goodies, tia.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
crawl under porches and won't get out until you put a sock on a broom handle, light it on fire and shove it under there.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
well, I imagine that's what I'll do when I get old.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Plafop posted:

Please learn useful skills if you want goodies, tia.

I have one useful skill that is breaking your brittle bones you old fart!!

I can't really do this over the internet though.

Psychotron
Nov 25, 2007

I AM THE GERBIL GOD KAHUNA
A lot of old people phantom chew. In other words, they look and sound like they're chewing gum or something but there's nothing in there.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Psychotron posted:

A lot of old people phantom chew. In other words, they look and sound like they're chewing gum or something but there's nothing in there.

moving their dentures around or making sure they are in place.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

EllisD posted:

bitch about the bad manners of the younger generations

I'm 43 and I play a game or two of League of Legends every night after everyone is in bed and the house is quiet. After the game in the post-game window, if there was a turd on the team, I will see how long I can lecture that person on manners before he closes the window. Sometimes it goes on quite a while before they realize they aren't going to win. Sometimes I will spend 10 minutes explaining how nobody wants to play with someone who continually derides them, and how it hurts the team as a whole, and no one is suddenly going to learn how to play better because they are cursed at, while they cuss and call me a human being.

Kind of killing the trolls with kindness. And I delay them joining the next game for a while. You're welcome.

Also I don't like kids using my lawn as a path between blocks because they always litter their Monster Energy cans and I have to pick them up before I mow.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Date people 20-30 years their junior.

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
Respond to spam mail.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
save all bags, boxes, and 'reusable' food containers they get. also, have a lot of really old food in their freezers.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

cut out their old organs and replace them with good ones from dead younger people so they can get ten more years of being old.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Michael Corleone posted:

save all bags, boxes, and 'reusable' food containers they get.

Thats just being frugal. :colbert:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
pass the dutchie to the left hand side

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats just being frugal. :colbert:

I tend to agree and I am embarrassed to say I save a lot of poo poo like that.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Phaxtor posted:

I tend to agree and I am embarrassed to say I save a lot of poo poo like that.

I have a small box full of the plastic bags from the produce section. I dry them out and then use them like saran wrap.

I dont like it when old people vote. If youre gonna die in 10 years why do you get to decide whats gonna happen for the next 50?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

slam whale dunk :eyepop:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My dad enjoys going on Amazon and browsing the best seller lists because "I like seeing what other people buy sometimes."

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

I have a small box full of the plastic bags from the produce section. I dry them out and then use them like saran wrap.

I dont like it when old people vote. If youre gonna die in 10 years why do you get to decide whats gonna happen for the next 50?

I never thought about using the produce bags... I may start keeping them for marinating and mixing spices with <insert food before its cooked here>. I do re-use a lot of jars and containers for various cooking and household things.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Phaxtor posted:

I never thought about using the produce bags... I may start keeping them for marinating and mixing spices with <insert food before its cooked here>. I do re-use a lot of jars and containers for various cooking and household things.

Ciabani Yogurt containers are amazing mise en place dishes.

Barracks Protip!: If youre super lazy you can use the produce bags to line a plate or bowl for a zero cleanup meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

My dad enjoys going on Amazon and browsing the best seller lists because "I like seeing what other people buy sometimes."
direct him to this book

http://www.goodreads.com/boo...

• Locked thread