Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Victim suggestions
Rats
Cats
More pigeons
GOKU (pity option for faggots)
View Results

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I have this really amazing Walther LGV pellet gun, it's about as accurate as a pellet gun gets. I have taken out some feral pigeons with it, (headshots are less effective than body shots because lol pigeon brains)

What should I shoot with it? (except myself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
mhysekf

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

smaller pellet gun

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Gray squirrels, rats, cats, all fair game imo

edit: nevermind about the cats, a pellet is too inhumane for an animal that large.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
pellets

Falented
Sep 2, 2012

youreself

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A proper target while wearing ppe.

:colbert:

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

what's with this forum and killing animals

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
i usually just tie a beercan to a tree but you're making a whole thing out of it so idk fill the beer can with tannerite?

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Oct 24, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
you should get drunk and shoot a can in the road while wearing a clown mask and playing the trombone on a monday morning

http://www.9and10news.com/story/26847307/drunk-tc-man-in-clown-mask-arrested-for-pellet-gun-incident

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

shoot an elaborate 10x10ft stipple mural of jesus on the side of your local church

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Canadians

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

voted cats, good luck op

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Corridor posted:

what's with this forum and killing animals

frustrated nerds who never grew past the sadistic little kid stage

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
you can become a youtube superstar by having one of your friends volunteer to let you shoot his dangling sack with your pellet gun

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Your dick... Off

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
your retard buddies

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
The mouse in my trashcan

he needs to be put out of his misery

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
an elementary school

it'd be a funny prank and everyone would have a good laugh

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
go to the middle east and find the leader of isis

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

YOU
KNOW
WHAT
TO
DO

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

4outof5 posted:

go to the middle east and find the leader of isis

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

YOU
KNOW
WHAT
TO
DO

lmbo at people who think "cutting the head off the snake" of an illegitimate organization actually works

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Berious posted:

that's not a stage people with normal working brains have

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Berious posted:

Efficiently dispatching pest animals using a method that is humane and quick is not sadistic. However, I did put the 'cats' option in the poll to elicit these kinds of responses so well done, I guess.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Shoot a Goku

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Lunixnerd posted:

Efficiently dispatching pest animals using a method that is humane and quick is not sadistic. However, I did put the 'cats' option in the poll to elicit these kinds of responses so well done, I guess.

dance, pupets

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Get on your roof and shoot anyone carrying something.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
please kill urself

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

yourself so you know how it feels

be nice to pigeons they basically are still hot poo poo communications technology wise and totally won both world wars

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

chaosbreather posted:

yourself so you know how it feels

be nice to pigeons they basically are still hot poo poo communications technology wise and totally won both world wars

Pigeons are disease carrying rats with wings and eat my dog's food which drives my dog up the wall. They are also birds, so descendants of dinosaurs, I feel that killing pigeons is retro-active revenge for all of those dinosaurs killing our proto-mammalian predecessors.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
always shoot to thrill, op

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?
Your own eye out.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Point it at a police officer OP.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Point it at a police officer OP.

This 10k

And vine it

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
gophers, get some beer and a lawn chair and just chill they stick their head out of a burrow.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
shot web

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just get a .22 they are pretty much pellet guns, but make a more awesome sound when you pull the trigger. .22's are like putting a baseball card on your bikes spokes.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

TOILETLORD posted:

just get a .22 they are pretty much pellet guns, but make a more awesome sound when you pull the trigger. .22's are like putting a baseball card on your bikes spokes.

I have a 22 but you can't/shouldn't shoot it in your house, or backyard if you have neighbors

pellet guns and airsoft etc. have their place so long as you're not posting pics of yourself posing with them to facebook, which you shouldn't do with any gun

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
paper and cans, OP. like a non sociopath. if you dont find that fun throw it away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I have a 22 but you can't/shouldn't shoot it in your house, or backyard if you have neighbors

pellet guns and airsoft etc. have their place so long as you're not posting pics of yourself posing with them to facebook, which you shouldn't do with any gun

ahh gotcha i used to live next to a park ranger and a sheriff and they didn't give a poo poo if i shot anything that might ruin their back yards.

• Locked thread