Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

The people who've paid money to post here deserve to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

he's not wrong

tao of lmao

the fact the mods continue to work in secret is one of the biggest reasons this forum is dying. make the mod forum and queue public.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

are the mods even listening to this reasonable request? are they debating it? do some mods stridently oppose it? perhaps they have counterarguments that deserve the light of day? scandalously, we will never know, because they continue to hide in the shadows, and the mod forum is not public.

bwatts

ive considered leaving many a time, due to the secretive nature of moderation on this website. as a moderator/admin i promise to make the process as transparent as possible.

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

are the mods even listening to this reasonable request? are they debating it? do some mods stridently oppose it? perhaps they have counterarguments that deserve the light of day? scandalously, we will never know, because they continue to hide in the shadows, and the mod forum is not public.

they're sitting in their designated mod lounge, expensive bourbon swirling in a glass. bourbon that was payed for with SA acct money btw. they all sit around the marble and gold round table discussing with glee what terrible mod decisions they'll make today.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wth posted:

bourbon that was payed for with SA acct money btw.

christ. i'm gonna be sick. why, mods? please, just say why?

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

christ. i'm gonna be sick. why, mods? please, just say why?

why do you think they let most banned users buy back in? gotta keep those glasses full

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

wth posted:

they're sitting in their designated mod lounge, expensive bourbon swirling in a glass. bourbon that was payed for with SA acct money btw. they all sit around the marble and gold round table discussing with glee what terrible mod decisions they'll make today.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
lowtax release the cables!

ulvir

wth posted:

Pro Target

thats the first step they can take towards making this place bvetter

Pro Target

They wont do it of course since it will reveal all the weird petty garbag ethey do to the Plebs, who they all hate

Pro Target

The first thing they do when you become a moderator is lead you into a back room and when you walk thgrough the door they start pummeling you in the legs, doing severe damage, and repeating "we're the userbase... we are the enemy" and they do it for hours until you feel sufficient hatred for the people theyve given you power over

pig slut lisa

irl is good

phone posting from work so I need help... did they open the mod forum yet? Can we see what belongs to us now? it's not showing up on my phone but i pray that's just a bug.

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

The first thing they do when you become a moderator is lead you into a back room and when you walk thgrough the door they start pummeling you in the legs, doing severe damage, and repeating "we're the userbase... we are the enemy" and they do it for hours until you feel sufficient hatred for the people theyve given you power over

I 100% believe this and until the mods fess up and reveal their hidden lair, this will be the truth i propagate to the masses. The people have a right to know, mods.

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

phone posting from work so I need help... did they open the mod forum yet? Can we see what belongs to us now? it's not showing up on my phone but i pray that's just a bug.

I keep waiting for an app update, but they haven't even gotten the yadon tag added yet I'm not holdin my breath

FartGhost

I want the mod forum opened, as of now I can only imagine the creative ways lowtax must use to discipline naughty mods

Looke

I pray that my children live in a world where the forums are ruled by the people rather than a hidden elite. Make the mod forum public, Kyanka.

tao of lmao

FartGhost posted:

I want the mod forum opened, as of now I can only imagine the creative ways lowtax must use to discipline naughty mods

he doesn't. at all. abe was mod forever and he actively despised the people he was sworn to protect. lowtax wants mods who hate their subjects.

Full-Bodied Flavor

i would be very interested to know the number of star trek threads in the mod forum.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

i would be very interested to know the number of star trek threads in the mod forum.

it's probably some hilarious number like 69 or 420 but we'll never know because apparently we're not good enough to see? even though we pay so much money? why mods

City of Glompton

wth posted:

I always imagined the mod lounge smelled like burnt coffee, stale cigarettes, and brut...now that I know the truth, I am seriously pissed off.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
i'm okay with the mods having their secret baby killing center

FartGhost

wth posted:

he doesn't. at all. abe was mod forever and he actively despised the people he was sworn to protect. lowtax wants mods who hate their subjects.

he disciplines mods that don't hate their subjects, i just want to bring the atrocities that go on in there to the surface so i can masturbate to them

tao of lmao

Angry Fish posted:

i'm okay with the mods having their secret baby killing center

the fact this guy hasn't been banned yet while beloved forums user Koos was put through hell for years proves how hosed up the moderation team is here

Goons Are Gifts

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

landy.
don't want to see the secret cybering thread in the mod forum honestly. keep it hidden

tao of lmao

Mods please 5, sticky and goldmine this thread whenever you feel like getting off your asses and improving this place.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
found it by entering forum ids

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=666

Pizzatime

someone cares too much about the internet

GEExCEE

look at the epic care in this thread... rofl...

GEExCEE

i spend all my time in this forum, but I dont give a F about it :evilbuddy:

FluffieDuckie

GEExCEE posted:

i spend all my time in this forum, but I dont give a F about it :evilbuddy:

Koishi Komeiji

Ohh I bet they're in there right now. Right now they're all in there. Talking about me. Making threads about me. Making fun of my dick. Calling it weird and hosed up looking. Newsflash mods: My dick is not weird looking, it's big and good!

Koishi Komeiji

Mighty Stalker posted:

Ohh I bet they're in there right now. Right now they're all in there. Talking about me. Making threads about me. Making fun of my dick. Calling it weird and hosed up looking. Newsflash mods: My dick is not weird looking, it's big and good!

What kind of mods make a hidden forum just to obsess over a single poster and post about his dick all day? I mean, who does that? The mods here are extremely hosed up.

the unabonger
the ffreaking mods

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Pizzatime posted:

someone cares too much about the internet

who is it

FluffieDuckie

"someone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm reading the mod forum right now i got special permission because my uncle works at nintendo boy is it juicy

• Locked thread