Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

you didn't need to watch that show. any single concrete shred of evidence would have been all over the news.

that's exactly what made it fun. literally anything could be contorted into evidence based on solid facts about squatch biology and behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
HALLE-loving-LUIAH!

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
The only thing that interests me is to what this loving atrocity of a child will grow up into...

15 and pregnant?

Stripper?

I'm lacking the creative spirit today; but I'm sure I'll see a minor news article or pass a tabloid in a supermarket in ten years.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

NOOOOOOO gently caress

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ryan Gooseling posted:

any family with their own show on tlc should expect their fam to be wrecked as a rsult of the hollow fame that they will experience from basically selling out their family to be on a show and laughed at by americas populace

EDIT: tlc casualties

little people big world
jon and kate plus 8
honey boo boo (latest victim)

Please tell me Kody and the sister wives will pull through

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

The only thing that interests me is to what this loving atrocity of a child will grow up into...

15 and pregnant?

Stripper?

I'm lacking the creative spirit today; but I'm sure I'll see a minor news article or pass a tabloid in a supermarket in ten years.

she'll be dead because by the time she's of age the glorious revolution will begin and she will be crushed under the boots of the proletariat

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

15 and pregnant?

Stripper?

She'll settle into meth addiction and obscurity nicely.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hope the deformed retarded beauty pageant clown child grows up to be a trash T.V. star.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dead Blue Sky posted:

She'll settle into meth addiction and obscurity nicely.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I hope she becomes a juggello and kickstarts a perfect storm that will finally cause everyone in America to convert to islam.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm sure her mother saved a good deal of money for this unfortunate evidentuality.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Once puberty hits her, 400lbs.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Hey question: How many British people are laughing at this going "oh America" despite the fact that like, all of your most popular radio and TV personalities ended up being secret pedophiles?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

TheJoker138 posted:

Hey question: How many British people are laughing at this going "oh America" despite the fact that like, all of your most popular radio and TV personalities ended up being secret pedophiles?

trick question

literally nobody gives a poo poo

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Is TLC the channel with the show where the dudes tried to catch Mothman and a ghost with a box?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Francis Baconator posted:

here cums honey boo boo

dude

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

TheJoker138 posted:

I don't know about you but I weep daily about Jimmy Saville.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I hope Honey Boo Boo Child will be a thin, pretty, smart adult with a hit fashion show, rising above humble beginnings whilst telling her family to gently caress off. The true American dream!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I hope Honey Boo Boo Child will be a thin, pretty, smart adult with a hit fashion show, rising above humble beginnings whilst telling her family to gently caress off. The true American dream!

I would but than I would resent the fact she became successful despite having every reason to fail.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I thought the caption "A dolla makes me holla" was fake, and a joke about the mom dating a pedo. Apparently that's actually a phrase the kid says a bunch. Show should have been cancelled long ago.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hope she continues to get paid money to make bad choices and broadcast her trainwreck of a life on television. I want this person to unwittingly exist in a media purgatory for the rest of her days like in the Truman Show.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
she'll grow up to be chelsea handler. thanks everyone.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Atoramos posted:

I thought the caption "A dolla makes me holla" was fake, and a joke about the mom dating a pedo. Apparently that's actually a phrase the kid says a bunch. Show should have been cancelled long ago.

lmao at the fact that you didn't know that.

watch the show imo. watch that show and consider that other families like hers exist all over the place, the only difference is that hers just happened to win a bunch of child beauty pageants. i hope you watch the show, and ruminate on that piece of knowledge and i hope you grow and change as a result.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

15 and pregnant?

Stripper?

Hanging around the parking lot after a hawks game nightly

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tsinava posted:

lmao at the fact that you didn't know that.

watch the show imo. watch that show and consider that other families like hers exist all over the place, the only difference is that hers just happened to win a bunch of child beauty pageants. i hope you watch the show, and ruminate on that piece of knowledge and i hope you grow and change as a result.

I tried once but it was so freaking annoying i could barely make 5 minutes.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

I tried once but it was so freaking annoying i could barely make 5 minutes.

yeah, between my depression that people like that are common in the us and the fact that they obviously ham it up for the cameras, i just couldn't get into it, even ironically or to feel better about myself

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

TheJoker138 posted:

It was the 70's. Basically everyone in the entertainment business was a pedophile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHxGyJp0_5I

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The foetal alcohol sybdrome thing is real? Sure the kid looks weird but so does everybody else in those pictures.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Business Gorillas posted:

you didn't need to watch that show. any single concrete shred of evidence would have been all over the news.

Yeah but it's loving hilarious for the first episode.

Dead deer? Squatch feeding grounds.

Trampled grass? Squatch must have camped here.

Hair on tree? Squatch hair.

Tree limb snapping? A Squatch is hunting us!

happyhippy posted:

I don't know about you but I weep daily about Jimmy Saville.

As Jimmy would tell the toddlers "That's just the tip"

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

FreudianSlippers posted:

It was the 70's. Basically everyone in the entertainment business was a pedophile.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHxGyJp0_5I
One of the greatest single episodes of a show in the history of television.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well, where else can I see Christian white modern culture now?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

A. Beaverhausen posted:

It would be a pleasant twist of fate if she turned into someone like a female Eminem. "But I made you who you are!" "Go to Hell, mom."

Plus, she could still die of drug problems. That is always in the cards for people with stardom in any degree.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

yo this kid look like someone face swapped her w the fat son from pawn stars lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
damnit it chumleeeee

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
code:
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (8 P.M)

"Here Comes Honey Boo" features a talking pig who dresses up a small child as a whore and boils garbage in their trailer home. The show is primarily filmed in and around their rural hometown of McIntyre, Georgia. 

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

This needs to be a photoshop thread idea

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

spooky girlfriend posted:

This needs to be a photoshop thread idea

Looking at a head moving around so much for no reason makes me want to hit it with a baseball bat. Or maybe just bees?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

MaliciousBiz posted:

Currently Sitting naked in my tub with an empty bottle of sleeping pills and vodka on one side of me, and straight razor on the other.

Good bye cruel, honey boobooless world.

those fuckin LIEBERALS man.. punishing true love. welcome 2 obamas american nightmare.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I'm too lazy to go look for fan reactions but out there someone is in hilariouthis.s denial over this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

FOX Network's Pedo Channel coming soon!

We have rounded up the worst ex-popular pedophiles all in one place.

* 8am Rolf Harris : Wakey Wakey Draw the Snakey
* 9am Gary Glitter's Pop a Popsicle Superstar Show
* 10am - 12pm Old classic episodes of Jim'll Fix It
* 12pm - Pedo News (who's been caught recently)
* 1pm Aatrek hosts Mod's Knew, an introspective look at Star Trek Forums
* 2:30pm - Freddy Star Goes Bonkers

• Locked thread