Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Guys let's drive out all the pedophiles off of reddit

When you've got them contained like that the best thing is to lock the doors and :gas: them like badgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

OH my god 3 sticks of butter plus a whole bottle of ketchup over some noodles. why are they feeding poor college student food to children

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Man, this and The Situation most likely going to jail, it is not a good time to be a reality tv star.

what is this?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

He didn't pay any taxes on his income for a few years

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Arian_Samurai posted:

He didn't pay any taxes on his income for a few years

he should just run for senate.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
And the golden age of television ends

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Kild posted:

OH my god 3 sticks of butter plus a whole bottle of ketchup over some noodles. why are they feeding poor college student food to children

So they die at 16 instead of 26?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Ogre-like woman boiling garbage in a cauldron to feed her pig children.

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."

Kild posted:

The mother is desperately trying to cause early-onset puberty so her chomo boyfriend will leave Honey Boo Boo alone.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9a4iomcBM

Mama june is real particular about her toose, her biscuit, her genitarea.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

I don't think I've ever watched any of this show.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

mookface posted:

Ugh, cook it al dente you trash

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Wait, why did the girl get the show in the first place again?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Helpimscared posted:

Because that white trash is the personification of America? :911: :patriot:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

s

Helpimscared posted:

she was really 'popular' on toddlers in tiaras

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i dont have a tv so never found out who honey boo boo was, sad to see her go though, no one deserves this

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

.............. Oh my god... It's beautiful.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
apparently the father of another one of her children went to prison for child sexual exploitation. she sure can pick them

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Yes it's the Daily Mail but holy poo poo :psypop:

The Daily Mail posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2807373/Mama-June-seen-time-daughter-Anna-Cardwell-confirmed-victim-mother-s-sex-offender-boyfriend.html

Most noticeably absent was June's oldest Anna Cardwell, who has been left devastated at news her mother has once again been seeing Mark - as she says he molested her as a child.

She told Radar that reports by TMZ that she was victimised by her mother's then-boyfriend a number of times when she was just eight were true.

She told Radar: 'I believe she is seeing him and hanging around him. I'm hurt.

'I think me and Mama’s relationship may well be over.'

Radar report that Anna was abused by Mark, 53, in 2002 and 2003.

He was indicted in June 2003 for 'aggravated child molestation and aggravated sexual battery on his young victim' but the case was dismissed some time later.

However, a year later he was sent to prison for 10 years of aggravated child molestation charges in a different case in Spalding County.

So long story short the dude she is shacking up with molested on of her own daughters. TLC found out about it and is apparently paying Anna's bills to go to intensive counseling.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

TryAgainBragg posted:

this is impressive work loving kudos
not mine, it's real good though.

Professor Shark posted:

where was this originally posted?
No idea, just cross posted it from another thread.
Saw it in the Doobie/Satrcitizen/Gamergate Megathread.
Just spreading the word.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

So long story short the dude she is shacking up with molested on of her own daughters. TLC found out about it and is apparently paying Anna's bills to go to intensive counseling.

Even better in the People magazine interview she says she tried to tell her mother about it and she called the daughter a liar.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

pentyne posted:

Even better in the People magazine interview she says she tried to tell her mother about it and she called the daughter a liar.
And blimpy may have cheated on her husband to date this guy.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Crazy Ted posted:

How in the gently caress did it take the tabloid TV media until now to dig up this dirt when there are court records? The gossip sites really dropped the ball on this one.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Every clip of this show fills me with the uncontrollable urge to clean. Whats happening to me???

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Kickstarter campaign to lynch Mark

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lolie posted:

How in the gently caress did it take the tabloid TV media until now to dig up this dirt when there are court records? The gossip sites really dropped the ball on this one.

this

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

katlington posted:

Every clip of this show fills me with the uncontrollable urge to clean. Whats happening to me???

mama boo boo did have parasites living in her toes iirc :gonk:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

gorki posted:

"Forklift Foot"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

gorki posted:

What?!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Oh so the kid that dude forced to give a blowjob to him was also Mrs. Boo Boo's daughter:

quote:

Just when you thought this story couldn't get shittier or more nauseating, TMZ drops the bomb that the relative of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo matriarch June Shannon's that her reported boyfriend, convicted child molester Mark McDaniel, forced oral sex on 10 years ago, when she was 8 years old, is none other than June's daughter Anna.

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

oh man. i knew the boys down in the 'bis would have afield day about THIS one...

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

Oh so the kid that dude forced to give a blowjob to him was also Mrs. Boo Boo's daughter:

you posted this news already. stop drinking uncle ted

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
this show is the most compelling argument for eugenics that ever existed.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

bunky posted:

you posted this news already. stop drinking uncle ted
Drinking and watching college football go hand in hand I'll have you know. Now give me back my paint thinner.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Yaldabaoth posted:

I think it's more like solipsistic adults don't want to ruin the illusion that God blessed them with a loving, happy family. The attitude tends to be "God has blessed me and I'm a good person, so God wouldn't cause something so horrible to happen in our family. This means the child is just a rabble rouser"

And in cases like this where the parent is in a relationship with the abuser, they're usually fully aware of the abuse but they ignore it because their hosed up brain chemistry causes them to love the abuser even at the expense of their own children

On the other hand, strangers are mysterious, untrustworthy outsiders whom we can conveniently scapegoat if need be. Humans are tribal as gently caress.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can I get a police style line up of all these characters'?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

oh my loving god

i registered in 2005 and forgot my password so i've been casually reading these forums for a loving decade and this is by far the best gif ever created

naem
May 29, 2011

Isn't the girl like 17 by now

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

naem posted:

Isn't the girl like 17 by now

Didn't an earlier article say she's 20?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

oh my loving god

i registered in 2005 and forgot my password so i've been casually reading these forums for a loving decade and this is by far the best gif ever created
It's pretty funny because sexual abuse of children is humorous and a topic we take very seriously around here.

• Locked thread