Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Omnichords are literally magic. For proof see Remember Me off Adventure Time, Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear. If you don't know what I'm talking about check this out http://youtu.be/aEKJaHv_57Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

how fast is it compared to the gsxr14?

gently caress i mean the gsxr13

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

im pooping! posted:

how fast is it compared to the gsxr14?

gently caress i mean the gsxr13

With 2x the Harp Sound and 4 Octaves, I'd say it's over 9000 times faster than your lovely bike.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whats an omnichord

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

whats an omnichord

The Omnichord is an instrument manufactured in 1981 by the Suzuki

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Its like an electric celestaphone or auto harp?

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 25, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

whats an omnichord

ironic kitsch hipster instrument

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
The name sounded like that of a super-cool synthesizer, but the actual thing is like, barely a step above a Casio VL-Tone in terms of sound. Very disappointed, OP.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you should get a stylophone too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Omnichords are literally magic. For proof see Remember Me off Adventure Time, Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear. If you don't know what I'm talking about check this out http://youtu.be/aEKJaHv_57Y

you wasted your money

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
how does it feel to be gay

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
A "Loser" sticker would have been cheaper, but I guess wouldnt have made as strong of a point.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
that thing is retarded. why didn't you just buy a keyboard?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you wasted your money

wow looks like someone doesnt appreciate the quality of kids show adventure time's soundtrack

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

That sounds killer, but how does he know where to press his fingers over that grate-looking sensor in order to hit the right note?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wow looks like someone doesnt appreciate the quality of kids show adventure time's soundtrack

You can call me an adult.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

spooky girlfriend posted:

That sounds killer, but how does he know where to press his fingers over that grate-looking sensor in order to hit the right note?

lol wait nevermind

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
here if u dont believe me just watch these 2 adventure time episodes

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Lol sell that garbage and buy a korg sv-1. It's got a big glowing tube so you know the tone is vintage, idiot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i bought an otamatone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLB70G-tRY

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I think it's cool OP.

But I am a synth nerd.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i feel like im riding a clown car into hell

juniperjones
Apr 27, 2012
It sounds cool

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7gXLqMe5Bw

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I like your name a whole lot because I really like Hector Berlioz and also I really like beer.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Leroy Dennui posted:

The name sounded like that of a super-cool synthesizer, but the actual thing is like, barely a step above a Casio VL-Tone in terms of sound. Very disappointed, OP.

He's joking everyone, no way that little otamatone piece of poo poo is better than an omnichord.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Incredulous Dylan posted:

Lol sell that garbage and buy a korg sv-1. It's got a big glowing tube so you know the tone is vintage, idiot

ITT Recommend OP Electronic Piano's and tell him his synthesizer does not compare.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

spooky girlfriend posted:

I like your name a whole lot because I really like Hector Berlioz and also I really like beer.

Me too, let's be friends :cheers:

It was either going to be that or Gustav Mauler.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TheRatboyGenius posted:

He's joking everyone, no way that little otamatone piece of poo poo is better than an omnichord.

wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMBkwS6Ubg

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Do you wear skin tight jorts?

Lbeuol
Aug 19, 2006

Washing my hands since 2002
can you play any video game songs on it yet

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

I mean I like the otamatone, what I meant to say was that the Casio VL-Tone sounds like a 99 cents store knock off of one. And thank you for that, I've never been so blown away before. I might have to get me one.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Do you wear skin tight jorts?

No, I wear size 33 straight fitting denim cut off shorts.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Lbeuol posted:

can you play any video game songs on it yet

Sure can buddy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVEY24ieq08

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Lots of cool ppl are into the omnichord

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ashgromnies posted:

Lots of cool ppl are into the omnichord

god damnthose feels

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*smiles at creeped out woman on the bus from under his stovepipe hat and then pulls an omnichord out of a bag labeled "pedophile instruments" and starts playing it*

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Anyone who says feels deserves to be beheaded by ISIL

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the same company that made that gay thing made this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg5BV89_lbs&t=37s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barn Door
Mar 6, 2007

shut the fuck up charles
Omnichord is way more prominent in Sleeping Ute, as it has a little solo. You can barely even hear it in Two Weeks.

• Locked thread