Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Good, get Bryce off the loving ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Wait, I thought Chico Resch retired, what the gently caress.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Just when I thought we'd gotten rid of him and Doc, they're both calling this game.

:suicide:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Gotta save those Corey :/

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I still don't think he's of 'elite' caliber yet either. He's good, but he does let in some real softies every now and again. To be fair though, the team infront of him isn't playing that great and the shot count is 23-14 against. It's so frustrating to watch this team go 3-1 on the road then come home and poo poo the bed with stupid penalties and poo poo zone entries and defense.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 25, 2014

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That tricky trapezoid.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Seriously gently caress off Salvador, can't even handle the puck in his own zone. Easily the biggest liability on this team.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

There's your lovely makeup penalty.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:sigh: The shootout is so dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yep. But even when it's not the Devils I think the shootout is still dumb.

• Locked thread