Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

we think of aliens as "us but lizards" or "us but robots" but in reality the next level of life is going to be something like an ant colony on an enormous scale. much in the same way cells grouped up to form larger and better organisms, so, to, will multicellular organisms team up to create a larger and more powerful whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

no, its us but Barnacle Jim

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
bitchtard my man i think you've gone ahead and described humanity

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

humanity is the apex of the universe

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Trees and Squids posted:

bitchtard my man i think you've gone ahead and described humanity

holy poo poo its the internet. the internet is the greater whole we've created and most of it is cocks and tits.

I really hope its gorwing pains

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that feel when old internet memes are the peak of achievement of sentient life

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

a hole-y ghost posted:

no, its us but Barnacle Jim

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It's Batman

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
On most other planets life followed the same evolutionary path it did on Earth but ours is the only planet where mammals became dominant because an asteroid wiped out all the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. This means most other alien races are reptilian and contrary to popular belief they're actually more docile than humans because they're cold blooded and don't have dicks to rape poo poo with

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yaldabaoth posted:

On most other planets life followed the same evolutionary path it did on Earth but ours is the only planet where mammals became dominant because an asteroid wiped out all the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. This means most other alien races are reptilian and contrary to popular belief they're actually more docile than humans because they're cold blooded and don't have dicks to rape poo poo with

reptiles have dicks you fool. really weird dicks

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

bitchtard posted:

we think of aliens as "us but lizards" or "us but robots" but in reality the next level of life is going to be something like an ant colony on an enormous scale. much in the same way cells grouped up to form larger and better organisms, so, to, will multicellular organisms team up to create a larger and more powerful whole.

ummmmmm i think you'll find that this has already ahappend. its called the internet and your posting on it, guy. open your eye

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Yaldabaoth posted:

dinosaurs got warm blood, boiling with anger at all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Trees and Squids posted:

reptiles have dicks you fool. really weird dicks

Then why do people think Dinosaurs had cloacas?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Then why do people think Dinosaurs had cloacas?
reptile dicks are housed inside the cloaca

the process of extruding the dick from the cloaca is known as "eversion."

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SniperWoreConverse posted:

dinosaurs got warm blood, boiling with anger at all time

No dicks and warm blood? I'm starting to think Dinosaurs aren't reptiles

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Juffo-Wup is the power of life... hot warmth in the cold Void. It flows through all things, binding them together, making them one. You are Non-Juffo-Wup, you cannot understand.

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Hobo Siege posted:

ummmmmm i think you'll find that this has already ahappend. its called the internet and your posting on it, guy. open your eye

ummmm gj readingf the thread you idIOT COCKSUCKING PIECE OF poo poo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Wow guys this is why we can not work together as humanity too much fighting!

to reach a higher level we need PEACE and LOVE

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sintax posted:

Wow guys this is why we can not work together as humanity too much fighting!

to reach a higher level we need PEACE and LOVE

Let me tell you about a little ideology I came up with called Human Nationalism. It has the same "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children" attitude as vanilla nationalism but we broadened the definition of "Our people" to include the whole human race like any sane person would

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

bitchtard posted:

ummmm gj readingf the thread you idIOT COCKSUCKING PIECE OF poo poo

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

bitchtard posted:

We are like a virus attacking a cell and the cell is earth.

• Locked thread