Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
fits Complete Lemon (Town Vanilla) got mouldy Night 5

so that means

Harold Krell Strawberry (Town Vanilla)
soscannonballs Apple (Town Vanilla)
The Science of Suck Kiwi (Town Cop)

Have been end-gamed!

100YrsOfAttitude Lettuce (Scum Goon)
Atrocious Toast Broccoli (Scum Roleblocker)
Scrap Dragon Carrot (Scum Rolecop)

have won a perfect victory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ugh. We won in the scummiest fashion. Things were fine till the game died and it really seemed like the best plan to just keep quiet. I figured that the active players would cannibalize themselves and so by being active we would've been at risk. It was lousy and scummy and I apologize. I felt things were fun and fine prior to that though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
If anyone's to blame, it's me.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I can't believe that we went two days without lunching someone who our uncounterclaimed cop fingered as scum.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

No that sort of stuff can't be helped. We should've tried to keep at it, but I was being too pragmatic.

I completely agree with Exakt, the reason I ditched my vote was just in case it'd happen but there you go.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Poison Mushroom posted:

Nooo, don't say that. I don't think it was your fault.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I think we would have won if the other town people came back to the game. After EP flipped I was pretty sure 100 was scum, but I didn't want to say anything yet because there was still a chance Harold was the other scum and I wanted to get rid of the two people I was like 100% sure of first.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

soscannonballs posted:

I think we would have won if the other town people came back to the game. After EP flipped I was pretty sure 100 was scum, but I didn't want to say anything yet because there was still a chance Harold was the other scum and I wanted to get rid of the two people I was like 100% sure of first.

I agree that with the cop claim the game would've unraveled pretty fast for us. Dragon was well on his way and with our roleblocker gone we'd of been in trouble as far as Science of Suck was concerned. Especially since I thought there was a doctor and I thought we'd have to maybe refrain from killing Suck for at least a night. I did think we did ok up to that point but it wasn't too tough concerning Met and all that mess.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
When cannonballs claimed Apple for his flavor, I was sure he was the doctor.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I was pretty sure that I was gonna get killed when the cop fingered me as scum and I was just not posting cause I figured all I'd do is make it worse since I'm an idiot. Sucks that y'all got screwed just from people being inactive though, but gg anyway. Once this semester is over I hope to play some more mafia games and actually be active in them since school won't be sucking the life out of me.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

When cannonballs claimed Apple for his flavor, I was sure he was the doctor.

Yeah honestly I am surprised I didn't get NK'd immediately after claiming apple.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

soscannonballs posted:

Yeah honestly I am surprised I didn't get NK'd immediately after claiming apple.

I tracked you the final night and you didn't go anywhere, which confused the hell out of me.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Why did you focus on Fits so much? I was starting to get suspicious that there was some night action stuff going on that made you focus on him so much.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Several of his posts read really scummy top me, especially the big post where he responded to walls of Met posts with nothing but smilies. Also, I had a comfortable town read on Met because I know that pushing for flavor claims early is part of his meta, and I also tracked him night 1 and he didn't go anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
And then I also got roleblocked every night between then and the last night, where I got killed, which I guess didn't help to back off of my tunnelling.

• Locked thread