Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Can someone here give me LEGITIMATE ADVICE on whether I should drive to the store to drive more beer? I don't feel drunk, but know I am over the limit. should b cool unless the shop owner calls the cops bc he thinks i am drunk, but doubt he would, hes a cool dude and really hooks me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Michael Corleone posted:

Can someone here give me LEGITIMATE ADVICE on whether I should drive to the store to drive more beer? I don't feel drunk, but know I am over the limit. should b cool unless the shop owner calls the cops bc he thinks i am drunk, but doubt he would, hes a cool dude and really hooks me up.

Could you walk?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Lime and cucumber Gatorade. Tasty!

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Michael Corleone posted:

No, you shouldn't.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

psyopmonkey posted:

Could you walk?

could mayb later, i got 3 left and some herbs so should be ok for today, but man i am heading down the wrong path, ever since i started posting on gbs things are getting weird.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I want to get more coffee but my brother is in the kitchen and he turns into a whiny bitch if you try to be in the kitchen at the same time as him.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Michael Corleone posted:

you should quit drinking forever

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
everybody loves yeungling unless they sell it in your area then its just regular fuckin beer and not exactly the greatest

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Michael Corleone posted:

Do it, pussy.

I'm joking.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

1gnoirents posted:

everybody loves yeungling unless they sell it in your area then its just regular fuckin beer and not exactly the greatest

when i lived in an area that sold yeungling (delaware) i loving loved that poo poo

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

1gnoirents posted:

it's american beer, of course it sucks.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Cardiovorax posted:

it's american beer, of course it sucks.

welcome to 1995

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
butter flavored e-cig e-liquid

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

welcome to 1995
don't you get smart with me. reality is never a reason to stop being a nationalist rear end in a top hat about booze.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

1gnoirents posted:

Still better than BMC swill.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

273423-X posted:

butter flavored e-cig e-liquid

:gonk:

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW
Can't drink because of pain meds :( but I have had 400mg of tramadol, 240mg of codeine and 4000mg of paracetamol so I am spaced out right now.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Humphry posted:

Can't drink because of pain meds :( but I have had 400mg of tramadol, 240mg of codeine and 4000mg of paracetamol so I am spaced out right now.

why are you in such pain

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

why are you in such pain

I have scheuermann's disease and scoliosis, but not serious enough for an operation so I get really bad neck and upper back pain.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that sucks man

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

breaklaw posted:

Still better than BMC swill.

You know its true though. The moment you leave its market area people actually talk about it like its a thing.

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

im drinkign beer

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Humphry posted:

I have scheuermann's disease and scoliosis, but not serious enough for an operation so I get really bad neck and upper back pain.
Cut down on the Paracetamol, you're like ten times above the safe dosage. That poo poo will seriously gently caress up your liver and shouldn't even be legal anymore. Try Ibuprofen instead.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

1gnoirents posted:

You know its true though. The moment you leave its market area people actually talk about it like its a thing.

Yeah I guess that is true. But being the only drinkable cheap beer I can understand it.

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

Cut down on the Paracetamol, you're like ten times above the safe dosage. That poo poo will seriously gently caress up your liver and shouldn't even be legal anymore. Try Ibuprofen instead.

4000mg is the max dose a day, but only for a few days.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Humphry posted:

4000mg is the max dose a day, but only for a few days.
My doc told me it's 1500mg daily, but no point in arguing about local regulations. Still, though, that's seriously dangerous. You might do genuine harm to yourself if you keep that up. I'd rather take an opioid addiction.

Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
labatt blue

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Gonna just chill out at home. Even two hours from now my BAC will be .22, so got to stay safe. Tomorrow is another day, Go Browns!

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

My doc told me it's 1500mg daily, but no point in arguing about local regulations. Still, though, that's seriously dangerous. You might do genuine harm to yourself if you keep that up. I'd rather take an opioid addiction.

4000mg a day is the recommended max dose here in the UK. I have been addicted to codeine for a few years because of my pain and have to take tramadol with codeine. I don't want stronger opiates because of my addiction so tramadol and paracetamol help.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Humphry posted:

4000mg a day is the recommended max dose here in the UK. I have been addicted to codeine for a few years because of my pain and have to take tramadol with codeine. I don't want stronger opiates because of my addiction so tramadol and paracetamol help.
Well, more of an addiction, I guess. Still, please look for an alternative to the Paracetamol. I'm not overstating how harmful that stuff is. It's literally the leading cause of liver failure, way ahead of alcohol or even hepatitis.

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

Well, more of an addiction, I guess. Still, please look for an alternative to the Paracetamol. I'm not overstating how harmful that stuff is. It's literally the leading cause of liver failure, way ahead of alcohol or even hepatitis.

I don't use it everyday. Just when the opiate painkillers are not working. I use ibuprofen and sometimes naproxen but they are nsaids and they burn holes in your stomach if you use them too much.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Michael Corleone posted:

Gonna just chill out at home. Even two hours from now my BAC will be .22, so got to stay safe. Tomorrow is another day, Go Browns!

I am so, so sorry.

Also I am drinking captain morgans on the rocks but I left it sit too long and so now it's just kinda watery capt. with tiny ice things flicking about it's dumb and I don't think I'll finish it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Humphry posted:

I don't use it everyday. Just when the opiate painkillers are not working. I use ibuprofen and sometimes naproxen but they are nsaids and they burn holes in your stomach if you use them too much.

Hey I don't want to get all goon doctor here or whatever, but I too have a minor case of scoliosis, but I've never had surgery or pain medication are there like, good stretches and physical therapy you can do because sometimes the muscles in my back get hosed up from carrying the weight (AND THERES A LOT OF IT I'M HUGE LMAO DISGUSTING) differently, so my mid back and shoulders hurt some days.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm drinking diet coke with a penis in it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Luvcow posted:

I'm drinking diet coke with a penis in it

You're quite flexible!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Delicious hemlock.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Humphry posted:

Well, that sucks. My condolences on getting screwed over like that.

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

Hey I don't want to get all goon doctor here or whatever, but I too have a minor case of scoliosis, but I've never had surgery or pain medication are there like, good stretches and physical therapy you can do because sometimes the muscles in my back get hosed up from carrying the weight (AND THERES A LOT OF IT I'M HUGE LMAO DISGUSTING) differently, so my mid back and shoulders hurt some days.

It's the Scheuermann's disease that causes me most of the pain not the scoliosis.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Humphry posted:

It's the Scheuermann's disease that causes me most of the pain not the scoliosis.

You should get one of those metal spines put in, those look fun and normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

You should get one of those metal spines put in, those look fun and normal.

I need spinal fusion surgery which either means a bone graft from lower limbs or metal rods in my back.

It's gonna cost me around £15-20,000+ because the NHS wont pay for it but I only have £10,000 saved.

• Locked thread