Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

tomorrow we are going to get robitussin gel caps from the local pharmacy, one or two or three bottles depending on your hardcoreness.

please be safe, have nothing else to do, and be ready to confront your inner middle schooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pxtI7ErrE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

tomorrow we are going to get robitussin gel caps from the local pharmacy, one or two or three bottles depending on your hardcoreness.

please be safe, have nothing else to do, and be ready to confront your inner middle schooler.

sorry op i can't even walk down the cough syrup aisle without retching

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
RObotrippin is a great word and will be the name of my second studio albun

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMf7WyKwHbw

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
make sure you get the Robitussin with only DXM as the active ingredient, the other ones are not good.

Also Coricidin Cough and Cold (CCC) is popular with the kids but also is bad for you, just go with the OG: Robitussin.

quote:

As of January 1, 2012, dextromethorphan is prohibited for sale to minors in the state of California, except with a doctor's prescription.[41]

huh I did not know that. not like it matters lol most of the time (ie 99.9%) we just stole that poo poo regardless.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Isn't he still in jail?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I thought this said "DMX thread" and got hype as hell but this is okay too i guess

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Junkyard DXM revelation - as the rain pours down on me and steams off my pissed pants I realize only now that I'm Gay

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I thought this said "DMX thread" and got hype as hell but this is okay too i guess

there's just no winning with you damnit

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

make sure you get the Robitussin with only DXM as the active ingredient, the other ones are not good.

Also Coricidin Cough and Cold (CCC) is popular with the kids but also is bad for you, just go with the OG: Robitussin.

i was trying to tell you about science and carbs but i guess you dont even care. but yes. check the label. dont eat an expectorant

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you say that like I don't have the orange juice poo poo open in another tab :colbert:

I don't

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
i robotripped twice and the first time i saw death and the second time i threw up a lot and stared at the wall that's my DXM story

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES posted:

http://dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
here in this trash heap, my ego isolated by the Tussin', i see the rusted out shell of a Volkswagen Scirroco and see only myself. corroded and forgoten.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

smokyprogg posted:

i robotripped twice and the first time i saw death and the second time i threw up a lot and stared at the wall that's my DXM story

we'll be here for you tomorrow. just get one bottle of robitussin brand gel caps. it's a good time i promise. 180mg is one bottle, about 4g is bad times. it's a safe space

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Chugging 3 bottles of cough syrup sounds awful, OP.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah but drinking them slowly is even worse

you want to get high don't you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

and you should totally read this if you expect to do a lot of dxm. the science is still out

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Chugging 3 bottles of cough syrup sounds awful, OP.

get the gel caps bro

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YniiytDnZMM

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sizzurp

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
as an ancillary dxm story, my bestie thought he was literally giygas from earthbound which sure is something

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

ive done a lot of dxm and boy howdy is it one heck of a drug. definitely my favorite hallucinogen even after having more than my fair share of tryptamines and phenethylamines. i still get the itch to do it once in a while and will it a couple times a year. i dont do the syrup stuff though, just measure out a lil amount of powder and mix with some vodka, chase with juice.

the "trip" itself is definitely an enjoyable experience (especially with friends), and music is absolutely amazing on it, but my favorite aspect of dxm overall is the afterglow "hangover" effect that persists 1-2 days after doing it. you get higher from weed, get a super good feeling in your muscles when you stretch or yawn, and just feel really floaty and pleasant and cheerful

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my first crush got me hosed up on sizzurp in houston, it was pretty cool for a 15 year old who had had maybe a beer or two before that, true story

though thats not dxm its codeine so wrongthread

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Callick posted:

ive done a lot of dxm and boy howdy is it one heck of a drug. definitely my favorite hallucinogen even after having more than my fair share of tryptamines and phenethylamines. i still get the itch to do it once in a while and will it a couple times a year. i dont do the syrup stuff though, just measure out a lil amount of powder and mix with some vodka, chase with juice.

the "trip" itself is definitely an enjoyable experience (especially with friends), and music is absolutely amazing on it, but my favorite aspect of dxm overall is the afterglow "hangover" effect that persists 1-2 days after doing it. you get higher from weed, get a super good feeling in your muscles when you stretch or yawn, and just feel really floaty and pleasant and cheerful

cool see you tomorrow night. you'll do it gain, i know you will.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

robitussin gonna give it to ya

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Robotussin and FL studio/pro tools/logic/reason/whatever the gently caress you want to use to make music is a pretty fun time

http://808cube.com/

gently caress with this while tripping; you'll thank me.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Finally, a thread full of middle class white people.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rapman the Cook posted:

Finally, a thread full of middle class white people.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
why can't i remember the name of the first TCC mod who lost his poo poo on it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Because it's stupid bullshit that you shouldn't care about.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my first crush got me hosed up on sizzurp in houston, it was pretty cool for a 15 year old who had had maybe a beer or two before that, true story

though thats not dxm its codeine so wrongthread

so counting you as down

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

The Sphinxster posted:

Because it's stupid bullshit that you shouldn't care about.

what is he your boyfriend or something?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

usually if walgreens doesnt have it cvs will, or your local grocery pharmacy will. you can probably ask for it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do not drink the syrup, thats nasty disgusting poo poo worth less than a dog

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

so counting you as down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDh6COblb4c

lol jk of course

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

do not drink the syrup, thats nasty disgusting poo poo worth less than a dog

this is true i did this (only 1 bottle too) and puked for quite a while and thought my TV picture was yellow because of the drugs (but actually the cable was just not plugged in all the way) would not recommend

although I did feel like I was moving in slow framerate or like a robot for a while that was pretty cool

although I did itch all over for a while too

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Just about the greatest song ever. Like good country, it makes you feel..but this one doesn't carry you off to the gun or the bottle. haha
-classic....great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

look we'll regroup tomorrow. this thread is only to tell you to get the gelcaps. don't get anything with expectorant or other ingredients. just shop around until you get the real poo poo

• Locked thread