Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
really try and find one

kit kats have the perfect balance of sweetness, crunch, and not feeling like a huge pile of garbage after eating it

treat your neighborhood lovely kids right this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reeses

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"bud" light

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
handing out jerky and helium based suicide kits this year

blue bell dream bars (orange popsicle with vanilla ice cream inside) are really the only sweets I like enough to buy sometimes

i think i just crave meat all the time because im hecka gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you know what OP

I agree actually

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

shiksa posted:

really try and find one

kit kats have the perfect balance of sweetness, crunch, and not feeling like a huge pile of garbage after eating it

treat your neighborhood lovely kids right this year

krackel

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

okay i guess you cant have krackel all the time like you can kit kat

i mean you cant have candy all the time in general but im talking like post halloween sugar rampages

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've never even heard of Krackel

\/\/\/ lol

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Oct 25, 2014

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Krackel sounds like the name of a Soviet knockoff of a Crunch bar.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
the full size krackel bar went off the market in the 1997 and was only available in bags of hershey miniatures up until this year when they brought back the big bars

i know this because i'm bored enough to have just looked that up

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the full size krackel bar went off the market in the 1997 and was only available in bags of hershey miniatures up until this year when they brought back the big bars

i know this because i'm bored enough to have just looked that up

i can buy fullsize krackel? no poo poo...

wafer is still more satisfying than puffed rice tho i been brushing and flossing getting in tip top shape for that 11/1 cvs raid

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Kit Kats are super great, but I like how Snickers makes you feel full. And it also comes in a peanut butter flavor for variety. Also is an ice cream bar. Beat that, KitKat.

Butterfinger is nice, but loses points for getting stuck in your teeth too much.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Cry baby tear drops were "mainstream" in late 90s, and I'd get them everyday after high school. Only sold on specialty sites now I think; good poo poo, but burnt my taste buds off I think.

There was some kind of sour Mad Magazine candy in early 90s which was good but can't find it anywhere though so maybe I imagined it,

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
only manchildren eat candy

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Heath bars are the correct answer.

Thanks.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Op it would be true if wunderbar didn't exist.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Twix

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

coconut chocolates are gross and hosed up

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I see the almonds but the joy eludes me. gently caress coconut flakes. :barf:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Torka fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Oct 25, 2014

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

kit kats are good as hell but there are a lot of other better candy bars. my favorite is Reeses Fast Break

for some reason Reeses brought back Nutrageous, which looks like a piece of poo poo and feels like biting into one too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

kit kats are good as hell but there are a lot of other better candy bars. my favorite is Reeses Fast Break

for some reason Reeses brought back Nutrageous, which looks like a piece of poo poo and feels like biting into one too

lmao id never seen that thing before. it looks like an actual turd congrats reese's

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

shiksa posted:

lmao id never seen that thing before. it looks like an actual turd congrats reese's
i should mention that it doesn't taste bad- it's chocolate, peanut butter and peanuts

the problem is that there are too drat many peanuts and it ends up being a crunchy mess. and yeah there's the whole "looking like a turd" thing too

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
BRING BACK GOO GOO CLUSTERS!!! :argh:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Smarties. Kitkats are good, though.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

shiksa posted:

Yeah it definitely looks like a turd, but it's so good. It was my favorite for a long time, and my mom would always put them in my Christmas stocking, because they can be hard to find in stores, although they never went out of production.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

jBrereton posted:

Smarties. Kitkats are good, though.

Smarties are delicious, as long as you don't mean Canadian Smarties which look like M&Ms but contain the world's shittiest cheap-rear end chocolate.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

twix come close but yeah kit kats are the best. snickers and carmello are also both delicious.

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.

The version of these they sell in Japan is mostly hollow, super thin chocolate covered air pocket.

Is it the same there? Guessing no by the picture.

Also we get pretty awesome kitkat flavors in Japan. Seasonal kitkats too. Only problem is a kitkat bar in Japan is actually three fun size kitkats jammed into a box so it's again .. Mostly air. And plastic wrapper.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
you're all loving retarded

http://i.imgur.com/JgyHDJk.jpg

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Reeses, op

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I only eat indie candy

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

The Japanese get a thousand varieties of Kit Kat bars in much nicer packaging.

But I want these to come back:

Pretzle M&M's ain't poo poo.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

one candy to pwn them all

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Canadian Aero bars are pretty good, used to get them when I lived in Bellingham. Also Big Hunk, for when you need nuts and creamy nougat in your mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Whatchamacallit

• Locked thread