Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's a rompous night of fights action live on pay per view from beautiful brazil

the show gets underway at 7pm/4pm ET/PT on UFC FightPass with prelims on FS1 at 8pm/5pm ET/PT then the Pay Per View action at 10pm/7pm ET/PT

don't forget to make your picks in the goonweight grand prix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
neil

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
magny

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

masato tatanka posted:

He's had 7 fights in the last year and it took until the last 1 or 2 for me to realise he was black.

I just learned this from the image in the op.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it's a name i knew but had never heard before

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Congratulations on the OP.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

OP seems legit.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I don't know poo poo about gambling or odds, but aldo and glover are favored but not ridic favored, right?

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

canada jezus posted:

I don't know poo poo about gambling or odds, but aldo and glover are favored but not ridic favored, right?

Yep. Actually the line on Aldo/Mendes is very close, the only time he's been such a small favorite since becoming champ was against Frankie.

Glover is a pretty heavy favorite.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Podcasts have been telling me Phil davis stands a better chance than betting odds/ THE FANS think. I saw him fight someone he couldn't take down though and that wasn't pretty, so idk.

mune
Sep 23, 2006
The last UFC embedded with the Brazilian fans chanting "YOU WILL DIE" in portuguese really made me hate the brazilian crowd. Basically like the "JUST BLEED" guys

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013

Meowbot posted:

I just learned this from the image in the op.

I kept thinking he was the green haired guy that was stinking up cards for what seemed an eternity.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Hello new avatar

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i like the OP a lot

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
good OP but I still dont have even the faintest concept of who or what "Neil Magny" is

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

THE BUTT MAN posted:

good OP but I still dont have even the faintest concept of who or what "Neil Magny" is

i think hes kinda like max holloway?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

THE BUTT MAN posted:

If he wins, he will be the second fighter to ever go 5-0 in a year. The only other was Huerta is 2007.

Also he says he wants one more this year

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
does this mean that Neil Mangy renegotiated his contract sometime this year

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed
Oh sweet, fabio maldonado is fighting.

Also good job on the op

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
If Jose Aldo loses (seems unlikely, but wouldn't rule it out) Nova Unaio might have had the worst year since that time the Blackzillins stunk up the joint

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Good op.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
lmao, great job on that OP image. You've got an all-timer here

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Darren elkins

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh god. Fabio is fighting again. I don't want to see him get hurt anymore :(

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

TheKingslayer posted:

Oh god. Fabio is fighting again. I don't want to see him get hurt anymore :(

at least its not a HW this time

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Oh hey didn't know this was happening. Sweet!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
ALL HAIL NEIL MAGNY

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

PaganGoatPants posted:

ALL HAIL NEIL MAGNY

In one brief moment of clarity everything about Neil Magny makes sense, and it pleases me.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I've watched every card with Magny on it and his season of TUF. I'm still skeptical that the man exists.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Reminder that Neil Magny was indirectly responsible for one of the funniest/saddest moments in TUF history. He at least deserves credit for that.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

colonel_korn posted:

Reminder that Neil Magny was indirectly responsible for one of the funniest/saddest moments in TUF history. He at least deserves credit for that.

That just reminded me that Bristol Marunde is absolutely Brian Stann with a beard

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

mune posted:

The last UFC embedded with the Brazilian fans chanting "YOU WILL DIE" in portuguese really made me hate the brazilian crowd. Basically like the "JUST BLEED" guys

It may be a poo poo thing for the fans to do but on the flip side the deafening silence when the Brazilian fighter loses in Brazil evens it out.

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

Trast posted:

It may be a poo poo thing for the fans to do but on the flip side the deafening silence when the Brazilian fighter loses in Brazil evens it out.

and because a Brazilian just lost we get to hear a hilarious list of excuses.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i hope mendes wins, but he won't

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Foul Fowl posted:

i hope mendes wins, but he won't

Jose Aldo will only lose when his body starts to break even further then it already has

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

-Atom- posted:

Jose Aldo will only lose when his body starts to break even further then it already has

Jose` looked like a skeleton at weigh-ins.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

vainman posted:

That just reminded me that Bristol Marunde is absolutely Brian Stann with a beard

Story checks out.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

Story checks out.

:golfclap:

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
Man that standing elbow Hester destroyed Stann Marunde with was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

fatherdog posted:

Story checks out.

Dat elbow :magical:

• Locked thread