Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Just watched this. Chad Mendes is blessed with some great athletic gifts which is good for him because as a fighter I think he is dumb as rocks. He started out every round with a bit of success with some confusing movement, and though it was kind of spazzy it worked all right in combination with kicks and changing up angles. Then he stopped moving after 2 minutes in every round and then got tagged up in the exchanges. I didn't have him really winning any rounds but I guess 4 was close enough?

Frankie Edgar needs to get more punching power somehow because he did waaaaaaaaay better in his fight and didn't get knocked retarded several times.

Also, lol at Phil Davis looking for a money fight against Anderson Silva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread