Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
The Chronicles of the Ordo Thuggus

The Void's End Pleasure House

You and your closest officers have just lost your voidship to the scheming of a rival house. Attrition whittled down your men and when you returned to port to gather replacement crew, the men of House Dans-Monde infiltrated the ship and led your battle-weary survivors in a mutiny. Barely escaping in a personal craft with your Warrant of Trade and your lives. You are now drinking yourselves stupid at the finest speakeasy on Agave IV. Money enough to purchase small armies changing hands at game tables and for the finest drinks that most Imperials would never see in a hundred lifetimes, anything to numb the fact that you just lost your family's legacy to some up and coming brat playing wiht his father's money. The only positive thing to come about this was that the original holder of the warrant and your great-grandfather Russus Jons had the foresight to hook atomics to all the vital systems in the case of theft. Knowing that your hated foe's top men died in an expanding ball of atomic fury was some comfort when facing a shame of that magnitude.

As you and your remaining men settle into a private suite and are ready to pass out and attempt to forget the day's events in a drug filled haze, your door is kicked down and you are quickly rounded up and kidnapped by what seems like two entire Arbites courthouses of enforcers. When you come to, the first man you see is an Inquisitor. Emperor drat it all. He wears his Rosette around his neck and next it on a massive golden chain is a Warrant of Trade with the seal of the High Lords of Terra themselves. On his chest is tattooed 'ORDO THUGGUS'. You wonder what kind of mess you've gotten yourself into before he introduces himself.

Battleship 'Once Upon a Time in Shaolin'

"I am Inquisitor Lord Damaris Malveau-Xavier, Master of the Ordo Thuggus; and I have selected you and your officers to join me in breaking the enemies within the Imperium. Your mission is to travel to the Diris system and bring it back into the fold of the Imperium. This system is reported to have shown the desire to join the Severian Dominate and has already begun shipping food and goods to their systems. The system consists of 3 worlds, an Agriworld, a Hive world and the Imperial world capital. Destabilize the system through crime and violence, swallow our foes in their own corruption then call down our forces to storm the worlds. At your call are two entire Arbites Courthouses , housed in the frigates Judicial Brutality and Lex Iratus who will be one weeks jump away from your position.

To aid you in your duty, we have developed a drug made from the powdered seeds of the ploin, causes a state of euphoria and relaxation as well as being extremely addictive. We have begun calling it the White Heresy. Also we have data-slates of evidence that House Dans-Monde has been involved in the Diris system's rebellion by sending the entirety of their transports to move materiel between Dominate systems. Should you succeed in this mission, you will be able to wipe your rivals from the galaxy and be installed as System Govenor. Finally, this kind of mission demands a bit more freedom than even a Warrant of Trade can provide. As you now work for me and as long as you are loyal to only me, I grant you the the power of my Rosette and status as full Agents of the Throne. Available to you are the wealth of artifacts that my ordo has gathered over decades and centuries, some dating back to the late 2nd millenium. Welcome to the Ordo Thuggus. Let us swear the oaths that bind us, now repeat after me..."

========================================================

Character Creation: 2 Apps per player

Starting Experience: 16k Middle of Rank 4 11500 Spendable Experience with Expanded creation rules from Into the Storm and free pick for Class

Stats: 120 point buy

Wounds: Max Wounds

Fate: Roll for fate either in #acolytedice or linked to a website

Alterate Careers: Go for it. Also freely choose from talents and skills in the Agent of the Throne career as elite advances without needing to explain why.

Xenos: I'll allow any of them to be rolled but keep in mind you work for an Inquisitor Lord and the group may choose to do some subtle crime. However, you do not need to take the Sanctioned Xenos talent because a Rosette is more than enough to get them through.

Profit Factor: 70

Looking for 8-10 players for this game, I'll be on #acolyte most of the time and if I don't respond, please go leave me an IRC PM and I'll try and get back to you as best as I can. Recruiting closes 11/08/14 cutting it a bit short since I feel like I found the 10 people I want for the game, also interest seems to have waned.

Acquisitions:

6 Items of your choosing of Best Craftsmanship up to Extremely Rare, up to 2 of those personal items can be man-moded by telling me you want an Artifact. Edit: You may specify ranged weapon/melee weapon/armor or gear for one of these items. The other will be fully randomly generated. (These 6 items replace your starting weapons and armor)
May double down on 2 acquisitions by making them common quality or dropping their availability at least one step so a total max of 8 items
Each Weapon (Artifacts included) may have 2 mods of up to Extremely Rare attached when acquired
Each piece of Armor (Artifacts included) may have 1 mod of up to Extremely Rare attached when acquired
You may take anything up to common items as desired.

House Rules:
pre:
Power Armor rules-
Light Power Armour - Very Rare
Normal/Heavy Power Armour - Extremely Rare
Artificer Armour - Near Unique
Consecrated Artificer Armour - Unique

Near Unique and Unique items do not have scaling for them and are only acquired one at a time at -50 and -70 at best. 
However, there is a chance that they will be better than Common-craftsmanship even if you elect not to make the test harder to guarantee Good or Best. 
Roll a 1d100 for Common craftsmanship a roll of 89-99 upgrades the item to Good and a roll of 100 makes the item Best instead.
For Good craftsmanship items a roll of 91-100 will make the item Best quality instead.

Since Chainfists are powerfists, they also double the user's SB or add one to the Unnatural Strength multiplier.

Tracking is perception because that just makes sense.

Swift and Lightning attacks now grant additional attacks every 2 or 1 DoS respectively. Unwieldy weapons require an extra DoS (to 3 and 2) for an extra attack.
It is still a full action and allows an extra attack with the off hand, ranged rules are unchanged.
The Ship: It is on loan to you by the Inquisitor but its one hell of a ship, bristling with high quality parts and archaeotech.

pre:
Meritech Shrike-class Raider (You may christen it when the crew is gathered)

Dimensions: 2 km long, .25 km abeam at fins approx.
Mass: 4.5 megatonnes approx.
Crew: 15,000 crew, approx.
Accel: 5.9 gravities max sustainable acceleration.

Speed: 12 Maneuverability: +30
Detection: +20 Hull Integrity: 26
Void Shield: 1
Armour: 16 Turret Rating: 2
Space: 35 
Weapon Capacity: Prow 1, Dorsal 1
Crew Rating: Crack (40) -10 if drugs are flowing
Morale: 100/100

Prow - Good Craftsmanship Sunhammer Lance
 Dorsal - Good Craftsmanship Staravar Laser Macrobattery

Power: 37/46
 Space: 35/35

Plasma Drive: Best Quality Archaeotech "Viperdrive" Pirate Engine
  Increase Maneuver by +5, and Speed by 2; 
  Additionally, if an "Engines Crippled" critical hit is received, always treat the engine as wrecked, as if 8-10 had been rolled.
 Warp Drive: Good Quality Miloslav G-616.b Warp Engine
  Required to enter the Immaterium. Reduce duration of all warp passages by half.
  However, roll every 3 day for Warp Encounters instead of 5.
 Void Shields: Voss "Glimmer"-pattern Array
  Provides a single void shield. Whenever a hit is canceled, roll a d10. 
  On 3 or lower, ignore the cancellation and calculate the his as if it wasn't ignored. 
 Geller Field: Mezoa Gellar Void Integrant
  Integrates the Gellar Field into the Void Shield. Suffer a -5 to the Warp Encounters roll. 
  If the void shield suffers a critical hit, the gellar field is damaged as well.
 Life-Sustainer: Good Quality Euphoric Life Sustainer
  While the drugs are flowing, increase Morale by 10 but reduce Crew Rating by one step (e.g. 30 to 20). 
  When disabled, decrease Morale by 10 for one day. 
  If the victim of a Hit and Run attack, the attacker suffers a -10 to his Command test unless the boarders are equipped with an Air Filtration system.
 Crew Compartments: Good Quality Bilge Rat Quarters
  Reduce Maximum Morale by 3. Reduce all Crew Population losses due to depressurization by 2, to a minimum of 0.
 Bridge: Combat Bridge
  If bridge remains undamaged, all Tech-Use Tests to repair the ship gain +10
 Sensors: W-240 Passive Detection Arrays
  External. When on Silent Running, this vessel may perform any Detection action without penalty.
 Supplemental: Teleportarium, Pharmacia, Laboratorium (Archaeotech), Arboreum, Medicae Deck

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Oh, credit to Asehujiko for this lovely thing

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Making a missionary that goes Drusian Charlatan and House Operative. I'll take 2 manmoded artifacts.

Rank 1: Missionary
Rank 2: Drusian Charlatan
Rank 3: Missionary
Rank 4: House Operative

chin up everything sucks fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 25, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Everything here is assumed to be of Best quality

FireSight

Steady archaeotech jumppack quirks: lucky and dogged
-Steady: Can reroll one failed test per session
-Lucky: Gain an extra spendable fate point but cannot be burned
-Dogged: Will always return to you somehow

Imposing archaeotech Auspex quirks: patient and cruel
-Imposing: +20 on all Opposed tests
-Patient: -3 Initiative but gains 1 Additional DoS
-Cruel: May reroll damage once per combat

Auspex +20 to Awareness and can detect many different things

Mandozer

Incalculably, Precisely made archaeotech assassin's bodyglove quirks: Unpredictable and surly
-Incalculable Precision: Armor gains +1 to all locations and +10 to Dodge
-Unpredictable: Gain 1 addition DoS on success, but gain 2 DoF on failures
-Surly: Item stops working on a roll of 96 on any test, but +2 Initiative

Relic Assassin's Body Glove 5 All can be concealed under clothing

Entropic Multicompass Quirk: Trusty
-Entropic: +10 on all tests made, test against +0 Toughness or gain 1 Fatigue on failure
-Trusty: Once per session, gain +10 to test made with that item

Multicompass +10 to all Survival and Navigate (Land) tests.

This was rolled but needs a home.

Bloodlust cursed Pistol Quirk: Unpredictable
-Bloodlust:Gain 4 damage and pen as well as tearing, Frenzy but ignores ranged penalty, can choose to fire weapon on frenzy.

Relic Pistol 30m S/2/- 1d10+8 I Pen 8 Clip 5 Reload 2 Full 3kg Tearing

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 25, 2014

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution
Going with a slightly unhinged, gambling-addicted Rogue Trader. Probably going to stick with RT for all 4 ranks, but I need to give the alternates another look.

I'll take two artifacts, and since I can specify one, I'll call it armor.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Jolinaxas

Alluring Meshweave Cloak Quirk: Lucky
-Alluring +10 on all Interaction Tests
-Lucky Gain 1 fate point only to be spent

Relic Meshweave Cloak 4 Body, Arms, Legs 6kg

Bloodlust Multikey Quirk: Lucky
-Bloodlust +10 on all tests, only if regularly doused in blood
-Lucky Gain 1 fate point for spending

Relic Multikey +30 to Security when picking locks

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm going with hulking brute of genetor with a penchant for ingesting massive amounts of drugs of both his own design and making. He is also black.

Also, I'd like a melee weapon artifact!

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Kurunugia

Melee>Power>Knuckles>Serrated>Entropic>Lucky
-Serrated: Gain Tearing, if already Tearing gain +3 Damage
-Entropic -1 damage and pen but every hit reduces the armor of the location hit by 1 until repaired

Relic Power Knuckles 1d10+6 E Pen 7 Powerfield Tearing 3kg

You elected to give up another acquisition so I can pair these up for you. (I rolled a Tearing Power Knuckle again so decided to clone the one you had)

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Nov 2, 2014

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Bolo

Not much is known about Bolo's past. No one knows his name; he only refers to himself as Bolo and gives no other names when asked. It's also clear that he spent some time in the Imperial Guard based on some tattoos and his common use of military jargon as well as tactics. His stance, his carry, how he holds his piece, all scream ex military. It's also known that he hates the Guard as well, not resisting to open fire on the Guard when they get in his way. Something happened while he was in the Guard. Either he went AWOL or completed his tour.

Whatever his reasons, Bolo has gained a reputation among the Calixis Sector and the Expanse as the best hired gun around. For both legitimate and illegitimate means. He's got a rap sheet as tall as a Space Marine for his various criminal escapades. Robbery, assassination, destruction of Imperial property, his trial before the Arbites Judges would take a life-time. That said, most rogue traders and criminal organizations have no problem hiring him when they need a gun. He won't work Guard, nor will he work with Chaos.

His standard combat procedure is to lay down fire with a heavy bolter, but he also has a collection of pistols, He's skilled with having a gat in each hand.

Oh, and there's the mask. Insists on wearing this creeping fething Harlequin mask while on the Job.

I'll pick my gear after I get my two artifacts. I would like One to be a pistol of some type, preferably a bolt pistol

pre:
Name: Bolo
Career: Arch-Militant
Origin Path: 
Homeworld:Fortress world
Birthright:Stubjack 
Lure of the Void: Criminal (wanted fugitive)
Trials and Travails: The hand of war
Motivation:Fortune

Characteristics:

WS :35=25+10
BS :75=25+20+5+5+5+5+5+5
S  :55=25+10+5+5+5+5
T  :45=25+20
AG :65=25+20+5+5+5+5
Int:30=25+10-5
Per:35=25+10
WP :40=25+10+5
Fel:25=25+10-5-5

Wounds: 21=6+8+1+3+3 
Insanity:3 = 3
Corruption:0 =
Fate points:4 =3+1 

Skills:
acrobatics +10
Common Lore (war)
Secret tongue (military)
Dodge (Ag) +20
Intimidate (S) +20
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis) (Int)
Secret Tongue (Military) (Int)
Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int).

Traits:
Constant Combat training (-5 on non-combat social tests)
Face of enemy: will not willingly work with Imp. Guard. -10 to all interactions, 
will attack at slightest slight

Talents:
Hatred (Chaos worshipers)
Hatred (Imperial guard) *face of enemy
Enemy (arbites)
Peer (underworld)
Basic Weapon training (SP)
heavy weapon training (bolt)
Nerves of Steel
Quickdraw
Skill Mastery (common lore war)
Basic Weapon Training (Universal)
Pistol Weapon Training (Universal)
Melee Weapon Training (Universal)
Thrown Weapon Training (Universal)
Flame weapon training (universal)
Sound Constitution x7
Guardian
Ambidextrous
Two weapon weilder (ballistic)
Rapid reload 
true grit
Crack shot
Rapid reaction
die hard
Bulging biceps
Dual shot
deadeye shot
hip shooting

Items:
Micro-bead
void suit 
bolt shell keepsake
medikit
manacles
arms coffer

Multi-Blessed Thermal Cutter (Indestructable, Swirling Energy) pyre lance nozzle and Pistol grip 

Quirk: Cruel
-Indestructable +2 Dam/Pen Never Jams and cannot be destroyed by natural means
-Swirling Energy +2 dam/pen damage to E and Shocking
-Cruel: Once per session can reroll damage

Relic Thermal Cutter 20m S/-/- Basic 2d10+10 Pen 14 Clip 5 Reload 2 full 40kg Shocking

Bloodlust cursed Pistol Quirk: Unpredictable w red dot and motion predictor
 -Bloodlust:Gain 4 damage and pen as well as tearing, Frenzy but ignores ranged penalty, can choose to fire weapon on frenzy.

Relic Pistol 30m S/2/- 1d10+8 I Pen 8 Clip 5 Reload 2 Full 3kg Tearing

Best craftsmanship heavy bolter w/ motion predictor and backpack ammo pack

Best craftsman Stormtrooper carapace w/deflective construction

Best craftsmanship Sacristian bolt Pistol w red dot and motion predictor 

Best craftsmanship naval shotcannon w/ reddot and motion predictor 

2x auto pistols (common quality) 

Advances: 11400/11500
Guardian 500
Ambidextrous 200
BS simple 100
BS inter 250
BS trained 500 
BS Expert 750
agility Simple 100
Agility inter 250
agility trained 500
Agility expert 750
Strength simple 100
strength intermediate 250
strength trained 500
strength expert 750
acrobatics 200
Dodge +10 200
intimidate +10 200
flame weapon training (universal) 500
two weapon weilder ballistic 200
rapid reload 200
Sound constitution x3 600
true grit 200
Crack shot 500
sound constitution x3 600
Dodge +20 300
Intimidate +20 200
Rapid reaction 200
Die hard 200
Acrobatics +10 200
bulging biceps 500
dual shot 500
dead eye shot 200
hip shooting 200
<Weriwolf> .roll 1d10 fate points
<imouto> Weriwolf: fate points: 8 (1d10=8)

<Weriwolf> .roll 1d5 stubjack insanity
<imouto> Weriwolf: stubjack insanity: 3 (1d5=3)

Werix fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Oct 26, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Werix

Ranged>Basic>Melta>Burning>Twice Blessings (Indestructable, Swirling Energy) > Cruel
-Burning: Enemies hit test agi or catch fire
-Indestructable +2 Dam/Pen Never Jams and cannot be destroyed by natural means
-Swirling Energy +2 dam/pen damage to E and Shocking

Relic Meltagun 20m S/-/- Basic 2d10+12 E Pen 15 Clip 5 Reload 2 full 40kg Shocking

Ranged> Pistol> Flame> Revolver> Bloodlust> Unpredictable
-Revolver: 6 shots +2 Damage S/2/- Double Reload
-Unpredictable: Gain 2 addition DoS on success, but gain 1 DoF on failures

Relic Flame Pistol 15m S/2/- 1d10+10 E Pen 6 Clip 6 Reload 2 Full 6kg Flame Tearing

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Nov 2, 2014

Jolinaxas
Oct 24, 2012

I'm in the business of...
Absolution

Faydra was born and raised on Footfall station - her dynasty's power center. While she was, in fact, the eldest, and should have been groomed to take on her family's esteemed Warrant upon her father Malcolm's death, it was apparent from her teens onward that she'd die in an obscura den long before her father ever did. By then, her younger brother would be back from his term in the Navy and things would be as they should have been in the first place.

However, despite ingesting enough intoxicants to fell an Astartes, and despite making increasingly awful drug-addled decisions, it appeared that the Emperor looks out for fools and addicts, and she stayed alive. (Chief among the aforementioned terrible decisions involved her pledging her dwindling influence and money to a not-very-sneaky Cold Trade broker - only her dynasty's influence saved her from being sentenced to a penal world when he was eventually caught, though she was detained by the Footfall Arbites for months.)

The official cause of death listed in the Warrant Records for Malcolm Jos is simply "irrevocably lost to the void and/or immaterium." Family rumors place the blame on an untested Navigator-in-training on one of the Dynasty's lesser ships. Either way, the warrant only had one place to go, and after a substantial spending spree, Faydra began to assemble the strangest group of miscreants, mercenaries, and madmen that the Expanse had ever seen to form her bridge crew. How much her unorthodox, if "spirited" captaining contributed to the mutiny and subsequent misfortune is anyone's guess. Just don't "guess" within earshot of her.

quote:

Name: Faydra Jos
Career Path: Rogue Trader

Origin Path:
Footfallen//Scapegrace//Renegade: Recidivist//Product of Upbringing: Decadent//Fortune
Lineage: Shameful Offspring

Characteristics:
WeS: 60(25+20+15)
BaS: 33(20+13)
Str: 30(25+05)
Tou: 40(20+20)
Agi: 55(30+20+05)
Int: 40(25+05+10)
Per: 30(25+05)
Wil: 40(28+12)
Fel: 60(30+20+10)

Wounds: 18
Fate: 3 (+2 Luck)
Insanity: 5
Corruption: 2

Skills:
Acrobatics
Awareness
Barter
Blather
+Carouse
++Charm
++Command
+Commerce
CL: Expanse, Imperium
Concealment
+Deceive
++Dodge
Drive: Ground
Evaluate
FL: Xenos
Gamble
Inquiry
Pilot: Spacecraft
Psyniscience
SL: Astromancy
Scrutiny
Search
Security
Sleight of Hand
Speak: High Gothic, Low Gothic, Literacy
Tongues: Underdeck, Rogue Trader

Talents:
Peer: Underworld
Polyglot
Rival: Inquisition
Enemy: Adeptus Arbites
Decadence
Talented: Carouse
Air of Authority
Training (Melee Universal, Pistol Universal, Harlequin's Kiss)
Ambidextrous
Renowned Warrant
Iron Discipline
Quick Draw
Jaded
Two-Weapon Wielder, Melee
Swift Attack
Counter Attack

Traits:
Street Knowledge: -5 to SL Tests not involving the Expanse
Product of Upbringing: Decadent: +5 To Charm Tests

Role: Lord-Captain (RT Ability is restricted to the ship, rather than Line of Sight)

Gear:
+Alluring Mesh-Weave Cloak (BC Xeno-Mesh Cloak, +10 to interactions, 1 Luck Point)
+Bloodlust Multikey (BC Multikey, +10 to use when doused in blood, 1 Luck Point)
+BC Harlequin's Kiss
+BC Internal Blade
+BC Wrath Plasma Pistol w/ Red-Dot Sight and Compact
+Eos Star Amulet

Advances:
150: Product: Decadent
150: Lineage: Shameful Offspring
200: Awareness, Dodge
----------------- Initial XP Spent
200: Ambidextrous
200: Renowned Warrant
100: WS+5
350: Fel+10
350: Int+10
500: Agi+5, WS+5
300: Inquiry
----------------- 7000 Spent, Rank 2
400: Charm and Command+10
500: Exotic Training: Harlequin's Kiss
600: Blather, Deceive, Gamble
600: Iron Discipline, Quick Draw, Jaded
500: Deceive+10
100: Secret Tongue: Rogue Trader
300: 2W-Wielder, Melee
----------------- 10000 Spent, Rank 3
1.k: Barter, Acrobatics, Scrutiny, Search, Security
400: ST: Underdeck, Drive: Ground
600: Sound Constitutionx3
600: Charm+20, Command+20, Dodge+10
200: Dark Soul, FL: Xenos
----------------- 13000 Spent, Rank 4
400: Commerce+10, Dodge+20
100: Pilot: Spacecraft
500: WS+5
1.k: Swift Attack, Counter Attack

Rolls: Fate: 1d10 4
Insanity, Insanity, Corruption: 3#1d5 1 4 2

Jolinaxas fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 27, 2014

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Planning a highly creepy trans-whatever-ist Navigator here, with two manmode artefacts. Hopefully I should have them up by the end of the day!

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Winnersh Triangle

Compact Cameoline cloak Quirks Vanishing and Lucky
-Compact Half weight and -30 to find when searching for it
-Vanishing -10 to find the item when searching for it

Indestructable Razor Chain Quirks: Resplendent and Cruel
-Indestructable Gain 2 damage/pen, cannot be destroyed by natural means
-Resplendent: Gain +5 to Charm and Intimidate +30 to find when searching
-Cruel: May reroll damage once per session

Relic Razorchain 1d5+5 R Pen 4 5m Balanced Flexible 2kg

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Oct 27, 2014

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Still need to do character background and will most likely change the name but besides that and gear my character sheet is done. Could you roll up two artifacts with one being a melee weapon.

Arareah

code:
Name: Arareah
Career: Dark Eldar Wych
Xenos Origins: Vile Pleasures(Bountiful Slaughter)

Stats:

WS:  60   25 +20 (Point Buy) +15 (Advance)
BS:  35   25 +10 (Point Buy)
Str: 40   25 +15 (Point Buy)
T:   30   20 +10 (Point Buy)
Ag:  60   30 +20 (Point Buy) +10 (Advance) 
Int: 35   25 +10 (Point Buy) 
Per: 60   30 +20 (Point Buy) +10 (Advance)
Wp:  40   25 +15 (Point Buy) 
Fel: 20   20

Wounds: 14/14 (6 Max Wounds + 6 2xTB + 2 Sound Constitution)
Fate: 1/1

Skills:
Acrobatics+20 (Ag)
Awareness+10 (Per)
Chem-Use (Int)
Concealment+10(Ag)
Contortionist (Ag)
Dodge+10 (Ag)
Common Lore (Dark Eldar) (Int)
Speak Language (Dark Eldar, High Gothic Low Gothic) (Int)
Silent Move +10(Ag)
Intimidate (S)
Interrogation (Wil)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Combat Master
Decadence
Disturbing Voice
Disarm
Hard Target
Leap Up
Heightened Senses (Sight, Hearing)
Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee)
Exotic Weapon Training ()
Paranoia
Precise Blow
Catfall
Sprint
Sure Strike
Jaded
Dark Soul
Kabalite Weapon Training
Tormentors Fury
Tormentors Might
Furious Assault
Blademaster
Assassin's Strike
Step Aside
Rapid Reaction
Swift Attack

Traits:
Dark Sight
Unnatural Agility (x2)
Non-Imperial
Speak Not Unto the Alien
Power Through Pain

Equipment:
2 Bloodthirsty Charged Gauntlet Quirk: Trusty
-Bloodlust +4 dam/pen gains frenzy until something is killed by it
-Trusty Once per session can be used to add +10 to a test for it

2 Relic Charged Gauntlet 1d10+9 E Pen 6 Balanced Unstable Tearing 5kg
1 Best Wychsuit 3 AP
1 Best Conversion Field Rating 50 
1 Best Blaster w/ Red-Dot Laser Sight

Acquisitions:

Total XP 7500/7500

Experience: ~Rank 0~ 450/500 
Weapon Skill (Simple/Inter)   350
Carouse                       100

~Rank 1~ 2000/2000
Agility (Simple/Inter)        350
Perception (Simple/Inter)     350
Climb                         200
Awareness +10                 100
Exotic Weapon Training x2 (Blaster)    300
Kabilite Weapon Training      300
Ambidextrous                  200

~Rank 2~ 3000/3000
Weapon Skill (Trained)        500
Acrobatics +10                200
Concealment                   200
Contortinist                  200
Dodge+10                      200
Interrogation                 200
Combat Master                 200
Sure Strike                   200
Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee)    400
Tormenters Fury               500

~Rank 3~ 3000/3000
Sound Constitutionx2          400
Speak Language (High Gothic)  200
Acrobatics +20                200
Contortionist +10             200
Interrogation +10             200
Silent Move +10               200
Disarm                        200
Furious Assault               300
Precise Blow                  300
Blademaster                   300
Assassin's Strike             500

~Rank 4~ 2050/2050
Speak Language (Low Gothic)  200
Step Aside                   400
Rapid Reaction               200
Swift Attack                 500
Tormentors Might             750

Hunt11 fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 29, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Hunt11

Holy poo poo this was rolled twice, also i forgot to add the 1 damage for melee weapons being best so im gonna go edit the posts to reflect that

Melee > Power > Gauntlet > Unstable > Bloodlust > Trusty

-Unstable: Gain Unstable
-Bloodlust +4 dam/pen gains frenzy until something is killed by it
-Trusty Once per session can be used to add +10 to a test for it

Relic Power Gauntlet 1d10+11 E Pen 11 Unstable Tearing 5kg x2

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 2, 2014

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

WIP

"Gatha brothas and let me tell you the story of the Big E the Godfather of Godfathers the Capo of Capos the Don of Dons, Betrayed by his homie Horus, he is still protecting us from the snitch the executioner and the warden"

Born on the prison planet Zartacla IV Giovanni was the son of two imperial criminals, He found himself sentenced from birth to carry his parents crimes. At a young age he was identified as having a gift for religious oratory which he wrangled this into service as a lay Chaplin. He quickly became popular with the other prisoners as his fiery sermons spoke to the hardened criminals in the way more conventional priests could not manage. However his unorthodox theology where he believes the Emperor to be the greatest of gangsters till his betrayal in a deal gone wrong only succeeded in irritating his superiors. In punishment he found himself assigned to a particularly seedy Rogue trader ship where he developed a working knowledge of "recreational pharmacology" and continued to preach his eccentric theology. Over the years he's drifted from crew to crew until he landed a pretty sweet gig as chief priest to a rather eccentric rogue trader. Of course if he'd spent more time ministering to the crew and less time on setting up his own MethObscura lab in the chapels catacombs maybe the mutiny would never have happened. During the mutiny he found himself under attack by some sort of psyker-bitch who managed to shut him down while two of the mutinous crew gave him the beating of his life. Fortunately a handful of loyalists were able to rescue him and drag his crippled rear end to the escape ship.Since then he's been confined to a tastefully decorated wheelchair and spends his time brooding and constructing elaborate revenge plots against the psyker who did this to him.

pre:
Name: Giovanni Amorte
Career: Missionary
Origin Path: 
Homeworld: Penal World
Birthright: In service to the Throne (One amongst Billions) (200xp)
Lure of the Void: Renegade (Free Thinker)
Trials and Travails: Press-ganged (unwilling Accomplice)
Motivation: Knowledge (Knowledge is Power, Guard it well) (300xp)

XP (unspent): 15000 (0)

Characteristics:

WS : 55 (40 base +10 r1 +5 r2)
BS : 35 (35 base)
S  : 42 (40 base -3birth +5r1)
T  : 35 (30 base +5HW)
Int: 43 (40 base +3Lure)
Per: 46 (35 base +5HW +3Birth +3motive)
WP : 52 (45 Base -5HW -3lure +5 r1 +5 R2 +5r4)
Fel: 55 (45 base -5HW +10r1 +5r3)

Wounds: 12
Insanity: 5  (0 base +5*HW
Corruption:
Fate points: 3 (0 base +3**HW)

Skills:
Security
Intimidate +10
Trade: Chymist
Common lore (Adeptus Arbites)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Common Lore (Imperial Creed)
Common Lore (Imperium)
Forbidden Lore (Heresy) +10
Medicae 
Scholastic Lore (Imperial Creed)
Speak Language (High Gothic)
Speak Language (Low Gothic)
Dodge + 20
Awareness +20
Charm +10
Performer (MusicianRapper)
Deceive 
Blather 
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)

Traits:

Criminal: Those that spend any amount of time on a penal
world gain a skewed outlook when it comes to the morality
of the Imperium, and have a less than savory reputation
amongst Imperial authorities. Conversely, they suffer a –20
penalty on Interaction Tests when dealing with the following
organisations: Adeptus Arbites, Ecclesiarchy, Enforcers, and
the Military should his home world become known (at the
GM’s discretion). Also, should this status ever become known,
the Explorer may find themselves under the scrutiny of local
law enforcement and underworld crime bosses

Talents:
Peer (Underworld)
Light Sleeper
Paranoia 
Unremarkable 
Enemy (Ecclesiarchy)
Foresight
Pure Faith 
Unshakeable Faith
Flame Weapon Training (Universal)
Crushing Blow
Cleanse and Purify 
Quick Draw 
Sure Strike 
Rapid reaction 
Resistance (Psychic Techniques) 
Eternal Vigilance 
Strong Minded 
Unfaltering Redemption
Hatred (Psykers) 
Thrown Weapons Training (universal) 
Furious Assault 
Sprint

Items:

Steady Crystalline Blade Quirks: Cruel and Unpredictable
-Steady If not already balanced then gain balanced, otherwise gain 3 pen
-Unpredictable: gain 2 DoS bonus but also 1 DoF extra

Relic Crystalline Blade 1d10+3 R Pen 11 Balanced Powerfield 3kg

Alluring Cybernetic Locomotion (Absolutely iced out wheelchair covered in several profit factor in gems)
-Alluring People are willing to trade or do things they would not normally want to do to have it.
-Trusty: Once per session can add +10 to any test involving it

Relic Cybernetic Locomotion Gain Sprint Talent and +20 to any movement related tests

Best Quality Incinerator
-2 Flame Canisters
Mesh Combat Cloak
Psyk-Out Grenade
Rosarius

Advances:

Origin Path: 500xp
Security
Intimidate
Trade: Chymist
Common lore (Adeptus Arbites)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Peer (Underworld)
Light Sleeper
Paranoia 
Unremarkable 
Enemy (Ecclesiarchy)
Foresight

Rank 1: 5000xp (Missionary)
Dodge 100xp
Awareness 100xp
Charm 100xp
Simple WS 100xp
Simple Fel 100xp
Simple WP 100xp 
Literacy 100xp
Intermediate WS 250xp
Intermediate FEL 250xp
Performer (MusicianRapper) 100xp 
Flame Weapon Training (Universal) 500xp
Simple Str 250xp

Rank 2 7050xp (Missionary)
Awareness +10 200xp
Charm +10 200xp
Dodge +10 200xp
Crushing Blow 500xp
Forbidden Lore (Heresy) +10 200xp
Cleanse and Purify 500xp
Decieve 200xp
Blather 200xp
Trained WS 500xp
Intermediate WP 250xp

rank 3 10000xp (Defender of the fourth Cipher)
Unfaltering Redemption
Awareness +20 200xp
Quick Draw 200xp
Intimidate +10 200xp
Sure Strike 600xp
Rapid reaction 200xp
Resistance (Psychic Techniques) 300xp
Eternal Vigilance 500xp 
Strong Minded 500xp
Forbidden Lore (Psykers) 200xp
Trained Fel 500xp

Rank 4 13400xp (Missionary)
Hatred (Psykers) 200xp
Dodge +20 200xp
Trained WP 500xp
Thrown Weapons Training (universal) 500xp 
Furious Assault 200xp

*[00:36] Ferrosol .roll 1d5 homeworld insanity
[00:36] imouto Ferrosol: homeworld insanity: 5 (1d5=5)
**[00:42] Ferrosol .roll 1d10 fate points
[00:42] imouto Ferrosol: fate points: 7 (1d10=7)

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 10, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Ferrosol:

Melee > Power > Crystalline > Steady > Cruel > Unpredictable

-Crystalline: Gain Power field if already on weapon gain 3 pen
-Steady If not already balanced then gain balanced, otherwise gain 3 pen
-Unpredictable: gain 2 DoS bonus but also 1 DoF extra

Relic Power Blade 1d10+6 R Pen 12 Balanced Powerfield 3kg

Alluring Cybernetic Locomotion (Absolutely iced out wheelchair covered in several profit factor in gems)
-Alluring People are willing to trade or do things they would not normally want to do to have it.
-Trusty: Once per session can add +10 to any test involving it

Relic Cybernetic Locomotion Gain Sprint Talent and +20 to any movement related tests

Professorcurly

Ranged>Basic>Shotgun>Burning>Twice Blessed (Potent/Imposing)>Resplendent

Burning: Enemies hit test agi or be set on fire
Potent Gain 4 damage and Righteous Fury on 9 or 10
Imposing +10 to Intimidate and Command Tests and Increases fear by 1 if they have it
Resplendent: +5 To charm and intimidate +30 to find

Relic Shotgun 1d10+10 I Pen 0 25m S/4/- Clip 8 Reload Full 7kg Scatter

Armor>Flak>Helm>Deflecting>Alluring>Dogged

Deflecting: +2 against R
Alluring: +10 to all Interaction Tests
Dogged: Will always find its way back to you

Relic Flak Helm 3 Head 2kg

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 2, 2014

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010

Montegue, Colin "Old Man"
Sergeant of His Majesty's 316th Praetorian Regiment
Captain of His Majesty's Imperial Navy
Commission Honorably Served in Full, Retired

Montegue served the Emperer longer than most of the Imperium's inhabitants have been alive. His parents were members of the 316th Praetorian Regiment, and so he would be also - he was born and raised on the battle fleet, his entire life endless drills and parades around cramped hanger bays. The first time he'd seen open sky was an ill-fated charge out of an Aquilla Transport. He stood shoulder to shoulder with his fellow soldiers, cutting down waves of the Emperor's enemies with impeccable volleys of lasfire, but most of his friends were killed in that initial engagement against the Orks.

His survival meant that he was quickly promoted, and by the end of the campaign was a Company Sergeant, having earned commendations for bravery and resolve under fire. However his dreams were in the sky, and as one campaign bled into the next his resolve grew. He would break from his family tradition and upbringing and join the Navy, whatever the costs.

When the recruiters came around he took little convincing. They said all the right things. The Navy had suffered large numbers of casaulties and needed new, strong men to shore up the ranks. No more trenches, no more half-soaked protein patties. Serve in the Navy, gain an honorable discharge from the Guard and serve a new commission in the Void.

What Montegue found waiting for him were endless hours in the galleys, backbreaking labor amongst machines that would cleave a man in half at the briefest lapse in concentration. An Ork boarding party would be his salvation this time, as his training and experience fighting the greenskin allowed him to lead a counter-attack that saved his ship and most of the crew. He was given a commission, a real commission and served as a bridge officer. Although never given command of a ship, he rose to the rank of Captain and was in charge of both ship security and acted as a liaison between the Navy and Imperial Guard regiments fighting on the ground.

His retirement was comfortable. He became quite the amateur pilot, and taught himself the operations of many ground vehicles as well. His pension was generous and he had dozens of gifts, accolades and items of value such that he could live in luxury far longer than he could ever actually live. But it wasn't enough. He needed excitement, adventure. He needed to bring the Emperor's light into the darkness, bringing civilization and salvation to the shadowy corners of the galaxy.

He dusted off his old uniform (And it still fit, hah!) and unfolded his meshweave cloak for the first time in decades. He took out his Pith Helmet, a relic of his family. Worned, but dogged. No one could look at him without realizing the depths of his service and lend him their ear for a moment. He sold most of his other possessions to pay for a ticket out to the periphery, confident in his ability to earn another fortune if he should somehow make it back from this next adventure.

A dottering old man walking around Footfall, a gleaming shotgun from a bygone era slung over one shoulder, pestering anyone who looked like they might own a ship if they were setting off an adventure. "A safari out into the darkness, that's just what this old chap needs to settle his bones." Most would listen to his stories, his past escapades but no one had any room for this strange old soldier, decked out in top of the line Imperial equipment and loaded for squiggoth.

But he was just the sort of person an eccentric rogue-trader putting together a crew of misfits and rogues might want to have around...

TL:DR - If you want to wage an Opium War, what you really need is a man in a Pith Helmet with an elephant gun

Whatever happens, we have got
the Maxim Gun, and they have not.

quote:

Name: Sergeant-Captain Colin Montegue
Career: Arch-Militant
Origin Path:
Homeworld: Battle Fleet
Birthright: In Service to the Throne (Tithed)
Lure of the Void: Crusade (Call to War)
Trials and Travails: Press Ganged (Shangaied)
Motivation: Devotion (Duty)

Characteristics:

WS :40 = 25+5+5+5
BS :70 = 25+20+5+5+5+5+5
S :45 = 25+10+5+5
T :60 = 25+20+5+5+5
AG :65 = 25+20+5+5+5+5
Int:40 = 25+10+5
Per:25 = 25+5-5
WP :61 = 25+20+5+3+3+5
Fel:48 = 25+10+3+5+5

Wounds: 16=5+8+1+1+1
Insanity: 6
Corruption:0 =
Fate points: 3 + 1

Skills:
Awareness +20
Command +10
Common Lore (Imperial Guard)
Common Lore (Imperial Navy)
Common Lore (War)
Dodge +20
Drive (Ground Vehicle)
Drive (Skimmer/Hover)
Intimidate +20
Literacy
Perform (Storytelling) +20
Pilot (Flyers)
Pilot (Space Craft)
Scholastic Lore (Tactica) +20
Secret tongue (Battlefleet War Cant)
Secret Tongue (Military)

Traits:
Officer on Deck (+5 to Command Tests aboard a Starship)
Ship-Bound Fighter (-2 to initiative groundside, double long range BS penalties)
Jealous Freedom

Talents:
Hatred (Orks)
Peer (Military)
Void Accustomed
Armour of Contempt
Talented (Scholastic Lore Tactica)
Universal Pistol Training
Universal Basic Training
Universal Melee Training
Universal Thrown Weapon Training
Basic Weapons Training (SP)
Rapid Reload

Items:

Burning: Enemies hit test agi or be set on fire
Potent Gain 4 damage and Righteous Fury on 9 or 10
Imposing +10 to Intimidate and Command Tests and Increases fear by 1 if they have it
Resplendent: +5 To charm and intimidate +30 to find

Relic Shotgun Pain Rain 1d10+10 I Pen 0 25m S/4/- Clip 8 Reload Full 7kg Scatter
This relic shotgun, which Montegue calls "Pain Rain" has been with him since his earliest campaigns. He picked it up on a battlefield among the ruins of an outer-hive, probably older than his whole family line. It suits him - he grew up among the confined halls of a battlefleet and likes to engage his enemies face to face, where he can look into their eyes. For its part, 'Rain super-heats its projectiles, turning every shot into an incendiary. Moreover, Montegue still has a few of its original shells, flachette rounds coated in toxin that lost none of its potency over the years. The weapon earns its name, turning whole waves of enemies into burnt, shot, shredded piles of gore with deadly toxins running through what remained of their veins. Sometimes the Sergeant stabs the remains with his bayonet, just to make sure.
-Fire Selector
-Motion Predictor
-Melee Attachment
x3 Clip Selection
x8 Scatter
x8 Scatter
x8 Toxic-Flachette Shells (+10% Range, +2 Pen, Toxic)

x2 Additional Clips of TF-Shells
x3 Additional Scatter Clips
x2 Additional Slug Clips

Alluring: +10 to all Interaction Tests
Dogged: Will always find its way back to you

Relic Flak Helm Rule, Imperia! 3 Head 2kg
-Impact Gel Cells
Praetorians are famed for their distinctive Pith Helmets, a unique design that sets them apart from other regiments in the Imperium. In many ways the helmet is part of their identity, part of what defines the Praetorian Guard. Montegue's Helmet is no different. It has been burned, torn, cut, lost and stolen countless times throughout his career, but somehow it always finds it way back to him and he lovingly, meticulously repairs whatever damage has occurred. In many ways Montegue's helmet is becoming a legend in its own right - when he dies, perhaps it will become a relic passed down along with his stories so that it might protect and inspire another generation of Praetorian Guard. But the Old Man has no plans on dying any time soon, and it seems so long as he is alive his personal Pith Helmet will be with him. He has had a conversion field built into it.
Conversion Field (Best)
-Built into the Pith Helmet so that his enemies can see his face, without being able to
shoot it off.

Best Quality Pressure Carapace
-Deflecting Construction
A self-sealing set of Carapace armor meticulously designed to mimic the traditional Praetorian Guard uniform with Imperial Navy styling. It was the uniform he selected for his position as somewhere between the Imperial Guard and Imperial Navy, drawing on elements of both. It is impeccably polished and cleaned at all times.

Lord Captain's Baton (Actually Stylized Concealed Bolt-Cane)
-Targeting Monocle (Preysense Sight)
-Vox Operated
Along with his uniform, Montegue has a lord-captain's baton as an indication of his rank in the Navy. It has the traditional scepter-like appearance, with the aquilla at one end, but like many captains his baton is more than it seems. It is in fact a stylized bolt-cane, a weapon concealed within his badge of office. It isn't too bad at bashing heads either. It is linked to his Targeting Monocle, which is in fact a Prey-sense sight hidden in plain sight as a simple affectation. The bolter is keyed to be Vox-operated, which is currently set to fire when Montegue states, "I said, Good Day Sir!"

Advances: 11500/11500
In Service to the Throne (Tithed) 350
Crusade (Call to War) 150
Devotion (Duty) 100
Heir Apparent (100)
Weapon Skill (250) (500)
Ballistic Skill (100) (250) (500) (750)
Strength (100) (250)
Toughness (100) (250) (500)
Agility (100) (250) (500) (750)
Intelligence (500)
Willpower (500)
Fellowship (250) (500)
Command (100)
Command +10 (200)
Scholastic Knowledge +10 (Tactica) (200)
Scholastic Knowledge +20 (Tactica) (300)
Awareness (100)
Awareness +10 (200)
Awareness +20 (200)
Dodge +10 (200)
Dodge +20 (300)
Sound Constitution x2 (400)
Intimidate +10 (200)
Intimidate +20 (200)
Common Lore (Imperial Guard) (100)
Rapid Reload (200)
Literacy (100)
Deadeye Shot (200)
Perform (Storytelling) (200)
Perform (Storytelling) +10 (200)
Perform (Storytelling) +20 (300)

[01:09] <professorcurly> .roll 1d10 fate points
[01:09] <imouto> professorcurly: fate points: 8 (1d10=8)
[01:09] <professorcurly> .roll 1d10 insanity
[01:09] <imouto> professorcurly: insanity: 6 (1d10=6)

ProfessorCurly fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Oct 31, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Firesight's second character

Ranged > Throwing > Chain > Discus > Massive > Potent > Lucky > Dogged
Massive: Can be thrown with an extra SB for damage but gains Recharging
Potent: Righteous Fury on 9 or 10 and +4 Damage
Lucky: Gain 1 Fate for spending
Dogged: Will always find a way back to the owner

Relic Chain Discus 1d10+7 R Pen 2 SBx4 S/-/- Tearing Recharge (If thrown with extra SB)

Armor > Power Armor > Standard Armor > Reactive > Compact > Dogged > Unpredictable
Reactive: +2 against X
Compact -20 to find and concealable under clothing
Dogged: Will always find its way back to owner
Unpredictable: +2 DoS bonus but also +1 DoF on Failure

Relic Power Armor All 9 +20 Strength Size Hulking 5 Day power Supply 32k

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 1, 2014

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Arch militant who specializes in hitting things and throwing stuff, going gland warrior.

Homeworld: Frontier World
Birthright: Fringe Survivor (Survivalist)
Lure of the Void: Hunter (Xenos Hunter)
Trails and Travails: Hand of War
Motivation: Fortune
Career: Arch Militant

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Because this character no longer exists, I will roll 2 random relics for apps to choose from here. Will update post as they are taken.

Ranged>Primitive>Heavy>Revolver>Exotic Ammo(Mono/Chain)>Steady>Incalculably Precise>Resplendent
Revolver: Clip is 6 +2 Damage Double Reload revolver ammo rules S/2/-
Steady: Gain Accurate
Incalculably Precice: Double Range and additional 2 DoS on all successes
Resplendent +5 to Charm and Intimidate and +30 to find

Relic Revolving Ballista 120m 1d10+11 Pen 7 S/2/- Clip 6 2 Full Accurate Tearing

Ranged>Primitive>Basic>Oneshot>Power Ammo>Deceptive>Surly>Patient
Oneshot: Clip 1 S/-/- Half reload down to Full +4 Damage/+2Pen
Deceptive: Doubles as a melee weapon with 1d10+4 R Toxic but -2 damage
Surly: +2 Initiative but deactivates on a 96+
Patient: -3 Initiative but an extra DoS on all successes with this item

Relic Tech-bow 1d10+7 E Pen 7 S/-/- Clip 1 Reload Half Accurate
Melee 1d10+4 R Pen 4 Toxic

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Nov 4, 2014

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

On Sevendir, might meant right. It was a poor world, a feudal world of the worst type, ruled by warlords who held onto power with a bloody iron fist. Each warlord ruled a warband, and held sway over weaker warbands, who held sway over yet weaker warbands. These chains of influence allowed much of the land to be controlled by a few powerful men and their families, although the families in charge would violently change every few generations.

Proving your strength, if you had it, was easy. All you had to do was find an excuse to demonstrate your physical prowess on a regular basis. Often this was done by fighting, or by hunting dangerous creatures with primitive muscle-powered weapons.

Kelroh, a young member of a family known as the Seventh House (being the seventh family to have taken control of a small territory in a few years), preferred to show off his prowess and budding strength by finding excuses to throw massive objects. In battle, in hunting, or even carrying out his everyday tasks, Kelroh found an excuse to pick something up and throw it as far as his powerful arms would let him. It felt good to show off, and nobody else in the warband could launch a caber as far as he could. It earned him the attention of some of the prettier women who lived nearby.

When a Rogue Trader, Gisseus came to Sevendir, looking for interesting beasts to hunt, Kelroh's skill and strength caught the older mans eye. Kelroh seemed as if he would make a good bodyguard, one who could be dangerous even when disarmed, something that would be a distinct advantage to the Rogue Traders business dealings. It took only a few crates of modern weapons being delivered to the warband in order for Gisseus to obtain a contract for the young mans skills.

Years later, Kelroh has yet to return to Sevendir, even though his contract with Gisseus has long since expired. The universe is far greater than his old warband would ever believe, with so many more interesting things to see, and so many interesting toys to collect. His muscles are now augmented with vat-grown flesh, taking him from a large and powerful man to a man of nearly ogryn-like stature.

pre:
Name: Kelroh of the Seventh House
Career: Arch-Militant->Gland Warrior
Origin Path 
Homeworld: Frontier World
Birthright: Fringe Survivor (Survivalist)
Lure of the Void: Hunter (Xenos Hunter)
Trials and Travails: The hand of War
Motivation:Fortune

Characteristics:

WS :60=25+20+5+5+5
BS :68=25+20+3+5+5+5+5
S  :70=25+20+5+5+5+5+5
T  :48=25+15+3+5
AG :50=25+15+5+5
Int:25=25+05-5
Per:38=25+10+3
WP :35=25+10
Fel:30=25+05

Wounds: 19 = 8 + 7 + 4
Insanity: 5
Corruption:
Fate points: 5 = 3+1+1

Skills:
Acrobatics
Awareness + 20
Chem-Use + 10
Common Lore (War)
Dodge + 20
Intimidate + 20
Literacy
Tracking
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)
Secret Tongue (Military)
Survival + 10
Wrangling

Traits:
Leery of Outsiders: -10 to Fel tests if first time meeting someone
Tenacious Survivalist: May reroll initiative
Xenos Interaction: Ignore Fear(1) or (2) from xenos, Fear (3) and above is normal
                    -5 to interactions with imperial cult
The Face of the Enemy: -10 to Fel tests dealing with Eldar, won't deal with them
                       under normal circumstances.
Lostok Augmentation: Immune to Toxic, can inject Frenzon, Slaught, Stim or Spur
                     as a free action needing a Routine +20 WP test for each dose.
                     Failure means cannot inject that drug again for 1d5 days.
                     No tests for ill effects afterwards.
Synthetic Muscle Graft: Unnatural Strength x2, -10 to Ag based tests

Talents:
Blind Fighting
Catfall
Crushing Blow
Die Hard
Hatred (Eldar)
Leap Up
Nerves of Steel
Rapid Reload
Sound Constitution x 4
Sprint
Swift Attack
True Grit
Quick Draw

Weapon Talents:
Pistol Weapon Training (Universal)
Exotic Weapon Training (Macro Hammer)

Items:
Good Hellgun
Micro-bead
Void Suit
Bolt Shell Keepsake
Medkit
Manacles
3 doses of Stimm

Item 1: Best Quality Synthetic Muscle Graft
Item 2: Best Quality Power Discuss
Item 3: Best Quality Macro Hammer
Item 4: 100 Best Quality Shock Stars

Ranged > Throwing > Chain > Discus > Potent > Lucky > Dogged
Potent: Righteous Fury on 9 or 10 and +4 Damage
Lucky: Gain 1 Fate for spending
Dogged: Will always find a way back to the owner

Relic Chain Discus 1d10+7 R Pen 2 4xSB S/-/- Tearing

Relic Chain Discus 1d10+7 R  Pen 4 10m S/-/- Tearing, Toxic Full
w/ Mono and Tox Dispenser

Compact Power Armor Quirks: Dogged and Unpredictable
Reactive: +2 against Explosive
Compact -20 to find and concealable under clothing
Dogged: Will always find its way back to owner
Unpredictable: +2 DoS bonus but also +1 DoF on Failure

Relic Power Armor All 9 +20 Strength Size Hulking 5 Day power supply 32kg 
-Deflective Construction (+2 armor vs Explosive or Rending damage types)

Advances: 500/11500
Origin Path 500/500
Fringe Survivor (Survivalist) - 300
Hunter (Xenos Hunter) - 200

Rank 1: 2000/2000
Quick Draw - 200
Awareness - 100
Literacy - 100
Strength + 5 - 100
Strength + 5 - 250
Strength + 5 - 500
Strength + 5 - 750

Rank 2: 3000/3000
Awareness + 10 - 200
Acrobatics - 200
Dodge + 10 - 200
Intimidate + 10 - 200
Crushing Blow - 500
True Grit - 200
Catfall - 200
Sound Constitution x3 - 600
Ballistic Skill +5 - 100
Ballistic Skill +5 - 250
Weapon Skill +5 - 250
Agility +5 - 100

Rank 3: 0/3000
Dodge + 20 - 300
Intimidate + 20 - 300
Die Hard - 200
Rapid Reload - 200
BS + 5 - 500
WS + 5 - 500
Ag + 5 - 250

WS + 5 - 750

Rank 4: 0/4000
Swift Attack - 500
Chem-Use - 200
Chem-Use + 10 - 200
Blind Fighting - 200
Nerves of Steel - 200
Awareness + 20 - 200
BS + 5 - 750
T + 5 - 250
Sprint - 500

<GhostFire> .roll 1d5+2 wounds
<imouto> GhostFire: wounds: 7 (1d5+2=5)
<GhostFire> .roll 1d10 fate
<imouto> GhostFire: fate: 10 (1d10=10)
<GhostFire> .roll 1d5+1 insanity
<imouto> GhostFire: insanity: 5 (1d5+1=4)

chin up everything sucks fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Oct 31, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Xun

Melee > Exotic (Chain+Shocking) > Glaive > 2 Handed >Indestructable >Dogged > Surly
2 Handed: +1d10 and Unbalanced
Indestructable Gain 2pen/damage immune to all natural forms of damage
Dogged: will always return to user
Surly +2 Initiative but stops working on a roll of 96 or hiher

Relic Glaive 2d10+7 R Pen 7 Unbalanced 20kg Shocking Tearing

Melee> Chain > Shield> Defensive> Indestructable >Lucky >Unpredictable
Indestructable Shield Quirk Lucky and Unpredictable
Indestructable Gain 2pen/damage immune to all forms of damage
Lucky Gain 1 Fate point to spend
Unpredictable Gain 2 DoS on Success and 1 DoF extra on Failure

Relic Shield 1d5+5 I Pen 4 Defensive Balanced Tearing 4kg 2 AP to arm and body
Note: Can brace Glaive on Shield to use Glaive to stab 1 handed

Azhai

Potent/Compact Carapace Helm Quirk: Lucky
Potent: +4AP
Compact -20 To find, half weight
Lucky: 1 Fate point to spend

Relic Carapace Helm 9 Head 1Kg

Bloodthirsty Assassin's Bodysuit Quirk: Cruel
Bloodlust: Can elect to do 1d5 damage to self ignoring TB and armor and do double that in damage on the next attack
Cruel: Can reroll damage once per session

Relic Assassin's Bodysuit 4 All 5kg

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 30, 2014

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gakhan - Kroot Mercenary

code:
Name: Gakhan
Career: Kroot Mercenary
Kroot Kindred: Stalker

Stats: 
WS: 70    30 +20 (PB) +20 (Advancement)
BS: 30    25 +5 (PB)
Str:55    25 +15 (PB) +15 (Advancement)
T:  50    25 +20 (PB) +5 (Advancement)
Ag: 65    30 +20 (PB) +15 (Advancement)
Int:25    20 +5 (PB)
Per:65    25 +20 (PB) +15 (Advancement)
Wp: 35    25 +10 (PB)
Fel:25    20 +5 (PB)

Wounds: 19/19 (1d5+3 + 2xTB + 3 Sound Constitution)
Fate: 3/3

Skills:
Acrobatics+10 (Ag)
Awareness+20 (Per)
Concealment+20 (Ag)
Climb (Str)
Dodge+20 (Ag)
Shadowing (Ag)
Silent Move+20 (Ag)
Speak Language (Kroot, Low Gothic, Tau) (Int)
Search (Per)
Scrutiny (Per)
Swim (Str)
Tracking (Per)
Survival (Per)
Wrangling (Per)
Forbidden Lore(Xenos) (Int)
Intimidate (Str)

Talents:
Assassin Strike
Berserker Charge
Combat Master
Exotic Weapon Training (Kroot Rifle)
Greed is Good
Melee Weapon Training (Primitive, Universal)
Sprint
Sound Constitution(x3)
Mercenary
Hyperactive Nymune Organ
Kroot Leap

Traits:
Stalker - The Kroot may make Concealment and Silent Move
Tests as a Free Action and may do so even while being observed
Natural Weapons (Beak)
Unnatural Strength (x2)
Unnatural Perception (x2)
Brutal Charge

Equipment:
Indestructable Bionic Heart (1 Ap Chest/Sprint/Brutal Charge)
Best Quality Kroot Rifle
Best Quality Kroot Leathers with Impact Gel Cells
Best Quality Conversion Field
Best Quality Chameoline Cloak

Total XP 11400/11500

Experience: ~Rank 0~ 500/500 
Strength (Simple)           100
Perception (Simple)         100
Weapon Skill (Simple)       100
Agility (Simple)            100
Tracking                    100

~Rank 1~ 2000/2000
Survival                    100
Wrangling                   100
Forbidden Lore (Xenos)      200
Hyperactive Nymune Organ    500
Intimidate                  100
Weapon Skill (Inter)        250
Perception (Inter)          250
Strength (Inter)            250
Agility (Inter)             250

~Rank 2~ 3000/3000
Weapon Skill (Trained)      500
Perception (Trained)        500
Strength (Trained)          500
Agility (Trained)           500
Unnatural Perception(x2)    500
Kroot Leap                  500

~Rank 3~ 3000/3000
Silent Move+10              200
Concealment+10              200
Acrobatics                  200
Dodge+10                    200
Search                      200
Swim                        200
Scrutiny                    200
Sound Constitution(x3)      600
Shadowing                   200
Concealment+20              200
Silent Move+20              200
Awareness+10                200
Assassin Strike             200    

~Rank 4~ 2900/3000
Toughness (Simple)          250
Weapon Skill (Expert)       750
Greed is Good               500
Combat Master               500
Berserker Charge            200
Awareness+20                200
Dodge+20                    200
Climb                       100
Acrobatics+10               200

frajaq fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 31, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Frajaq

Indestructable Bionic Heart Quirks Resplendent and Dogged
Indestuctable: Cannot be damaged by normal means, AP provided by heart is not affected by Pen
Resplendent: +30 to notice but +5 charm/intimidate
Dogged: You can never lose it, it will always find its way back to you

Bionic Heart: Gain Sprint and 1 AP Grants Brutal Charge

Melee>Power>Great Weapon>Massive>Bloodthirsty>Trusty

Massive:Follows Powerfist rules for SB Add unwieldy and if already unwieldy -10 WS
Bloodthirsty:+4 Dam/Pen Forced Frenzy until something dies
Trusty: Once per session can add +10 a test

Relic Great Weapon 2d10+9 E Pen 9 Unwieldy

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Oct 31, 2014

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Huk^3 Let me be an assassin.

for the second app I will put up a pimping navigator, give me the 2 man mode artifacts please.

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Ignore the App that was here, it was boring and the gimmick was dumb.

ProfessorCurly fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 31, 2014

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.google.fi/search?q=fist...iw=1043&bih=765Antonio Diego

On the crossroads of the Drusian and Malfian sub-sectors of the sector Calixis, in a desolate system on the rimward border of the treacherous and nearly impassable Fydaen Nebula, under the orange light of a dying star Tesseract station stands. In the debris fields left behind after the only two planets of the system obliterated each other in a cataclysmic collision, a fractious conglomerate of Rogue Traders and various mercantile noble houses 200 years ago built a station on the border of Imperial Dominion.

Those who originally laid the foundation of the station in the depts of the largest remaining planetar fragment are long dead, but the position of Tesseract station halfway on the warp route between the important systems of Fydae and Tygriss, along with the uncharted rimward frontiers of the Halo Stars have ensured that the station-complex has seen rapid and mostly completely uncontrolled growth in the past centuries. In many some respects it was begun to rival the infamous reputation of Footfall to the far south, and a rich frontier culture has been growing there, unchecked by the writ of Imperial Law.

"So that's where I grew up anyway, 'till the warp took my parents and the Mechanicus took me in. I guess they were wanting to probe my sorry arse, and probe they did. Learned a lot there you know? Lot's of interesting poo poo. How to make drugs, how to make my flesh stronger, how do all that poo poo you see me doing now. S'good and all..."

He takes a deep puff from the enormous Lho cigar in massive hand, the noxious fumes bringing with a hint of various other kinds of mind- and body-altering substances. You feel start feeling ill as the cloud fills the room and begins to overpower the ventilation system, but the huge mountain of muscle and integrated cybernetics doesn't seem to even notice the stuff.

"Well, things didn't go too well when the Rectors found out wha I been using the lower laboratoriums for. Eh, you figure a bit of Lho an' Spur an' all that good stuff would be fine for folks who rebuild flesh, but no outta the facking door I went with a beautiful bootsign on my arse!"

He flicks the half-burned Lho cigar away, and rummaging in his robes brings up a vial filled with viscous red-black liquid. Unceremoniously slamming it into a port on the side of his neck, a moment exhileration and enjoyment flickers across his musclebound face.

"Aww yiss, das the good stuff... You sure you don't want any? Anyway, life was pretty poo poo after getting the boot from the Mechancus and having to flee Tesseract. Wandered about after that, did some bad stuff. Well, good pay and all, but no way to live...

But then, I discovered Lucha Libre! Deep in the Adrantis Nebula, there was a station and what a station it was! There, on the Station of Luchadores Espacio Seguro, true warriors practiced that ancient art. I learned there and I earned my true name there. Angelos de Huesos Rotos, Mega Heavywight Champion of Luchadores Espacio Seguro 2nd Amateur Circuit!

code:
Name: Antonio "Angelos de Huesos Rotos" Diego 
Career: Explorator
Homeworld: Footfallen (Tesseract Station)
Birthright: Tainted by The Warp 
Lure of the Void: Tainted (Mutant) 
Trials and Travails: Dark Voyage
Motivation: No Joy Unexplored 
Lineage: The Last Child 

Weapon Skill:	 55	25 + 20 [point buy] + 10 [advancement]
Ballistic Skill: 	 20	25 -  5 [Homeworld] 
Strength:	 85	25 + 15 [point buy] + 5 [Advancement] + 10 [brute] +10 [machinator] + 10 [Dragon Scale] + 10 [Hulking]
Toughness:	 65	25 -  5 [Homeworld] + 20 [point buy] + 5 [advancement] + 10 [brute] + 10 [machinator]
Agility:		 30	25 + 5 [Homeworld] + 5 [point buy] – 5 [Machinator] 
Intelligence:	 50	25 + 15 [point buy] + 10 [advancement]
Perception:	 25	25
Willpower:	 42	25 - 3 [Motivation] + 20 [point buy]  
Fellowship:	 35	25 + 5 [Homeworld] – 3 [Birthright]  + 5 [Motivation] + 3 [Lineage] – 5 [Machinator] + 5 [point buy]

Wounds: 21
Fate: 3 (5)
Insanity: 2
Corruption:  16

Traits:
Unnatural Strength] x3
Brute +10 Strength +10 Toughness
Hulking: +10 Strength +5 Wounds Size changes to Hulking
Regeneration: Creatures with this Trait heal very quickly. Each round, at the
start of its turn the creature tests Toughness to remove 1 point
of damage.

Lostok Implants
The Lostok process introduces a series of new organs and glands to a Gland Warrior’s body, 
allowing it to survive in more toxic environments as well as fight even more fiercely than 
before. These duplicate the effects of a Respirator and make them immune to most Toxins 
(including the extra damage dealt by weapons with the Toxic quality). Their new glands also act as 
Injectors containing Frenzon, Slaught, Stimm, and Spur. The user may activate their implant 
glands to produce any of these drugs as a Free Action requiring a Routine (+20) Willpower Test for 
each dosage. A Failure means that gland has malfunctioned, and will need 1d5 days to recover. Other 
newly added organs are designed to filter away any chemical by-products of the dosages, so the user 
does not need to take any tests afterwards for ill effects. The augmented physiology will also ward 
off any effects of excessive drug use (see page 142 of 
Rogue Trader)

Starting Wounds: Footfallen characters double their starting
Toughness Bonus and add 1d5 to the result to determine
their starting Wounds.

Starting Fate Points: Roll 1d10 to determine a Footfallen
character’s starting Fate Points. On a roll of 1–4, he begins
with 2 Fate Points; on a roll of 5–7, he begins with 3 Fate
Points; on a roll of 8–10, he begins with 4 Fate Points.

+5 to charm tests

Talents:
Polyglot
Rival (Inquisition)
Peer (Underworld)
Jaded
Dark Soul
Decadent
Resistance (fear)
Talented (tech-use)
Autosanguine
Prosanguine
Nerves of Steel
Machinator Array
Sprint
Binary Chatter
Electro Graft Use
Luminem Charge

Weapon Talents:
Mechadendrite use (utility)

Skills:
Speak Language (Low Gothic, Techna-lingua, Binary-chant)
Intimidate
Barter
Carouse
untrained Forbidden Lore (Warp)

Gear:
Bionic Heart +1 AP to body Sprint
Alatus Pattern Jump Pack
	-Double base movement
	-Flyer (12): Pass Toughness test of gain one fatigue
	-Parry +10
	-Fear (1)

Best Quality Dragon Scale AP 10 All +10 Str 10kg

2x Relic Integrated Power Knuckles 1d10+8 E Pen 9 Tearing Powerfield Shocking 6kg 
-Entropic: -1 AP on every hit
-Lucky: +1 Fate point
-Discharge Pack: Shocking
-Integrated Weapon Components: -30 to resist stunning +2 dmg +2 pen

Best Quality Luchador Vambraces and Mega Heavyweight Champion's Belt
1d10+4 E Pen 2 Defensive Power field Shocking 10kg
-Sanctified
-Integrated Weapon Components: -30 to resist stunning +2 dmg +2 pen
-Force Field 55
-Gives 3 AP to both the arms

Best Quality Muscle-grafts
Explorer mechadendrite 
Weapon Mechadendrite with tox-mister, 
Combi-tool
Multikey
Injectors

XP Log:  11500/11500
Unused XP: 0

Origin Path 1000
Birthright: Tainted by The Warp 200
	Favoured By The Warp 300
Lure of the Void: Tainted (mutant) 100
Trials and Travails: Dark Voyage
Motivation: No Joy Unexplored 200
Lineage: The Last Child 200
Alatus Pattern Jump Pack
Bionic Heart

Rank 1: 2000/2000
Awareness 100
Security 200
Trade (armourer) 100
Autosanguine 200
Sound Constitution x2 400
Strength (simple) 100
Toughness (simple) 100
Mechadendrite Use (utility) 500
Intimidate 300

Awareness +10 200
Dodge 200
Medicae 200
Tech Use +10 200
Binary Chatter 200
Electro Graft Use 200
Luminem Charge 200
Prosanguine 200
Intelligence (simple) 100
Lostok Implants 500
Pilot (personal) 400

Rank 3: 3300/3000
Chem-use 200
Common Lore (tech) +20 200
Forbidden Lore (Mutants) 200
Forbidden Lore (Xenos) 200
Medicae +10 200
Scholastic Lore (chymistry) 200
Scholastic Lore (beasts) 200
Trade (chymist) 200
Trade (chymist) +10 200
Nerves of Steel 200
Machine of Flesh x3 1500

Rank 4 2400/3000
Machinator Array 500
Talented (tech use) 200
Weapon Skill (simple) 250
Intelligence (advanced) 250
Two-weapon Wielder 500
Ambidexterous 500
(8:31:31 PM) imouto: Kurnugia: Antonio Diego Insanity: 2 (1d5=2)
(8:30:52 PM) imouto: Kurnugia: Antonio Diego Corruption: 16 (2d10+1d5=8, 7, 1)
(8:32:13 PM) imouto: Kurnugia: Antonio Diego Fate Points: 6 (1d10=6)

Kurnugia fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Nov 3, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Well I would like some manmode relics, if I get any choice in the matter while manmoding then I would like a cybernetic, but if manmode disables choosing I will just manmode it.

Thinking of building an Arch-Militant Augmenticist, maybe with some Gland Warrior not sure. Instead of focusing mostly on strength like FireSight's thrower or Kurnugia's explorator will probably focus more on toughness and machine trait.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Ryuujin

Twice Blessed Crown (Potent and Indestructable) Quirk: Resplendent
Potent: +4 Armor
Indestructable: Ignores Pen
Resplendent: +5 Charm/Intimidate +30 to Find

Relic Helmet 8 Head 9kg

Twice Blessed Jumppack (Swirling Energy and Indestructable) Quirk:Cruel
Swirling Energy: Never runs out of Power
Indestructable: Can never be damaged or turned off by any means

Relic Jumppack Gain Flyer (12) 13kg

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Lord Captain Enoch "NUKE DUKEMS" Dukovsky

Born on the Deathworld of EAUMANTU as Enoch Dukovsky, Nuke Dukems was one of the deathworlders tithed to form the
117th Drop Regiment (Screaming Eagles). Assigned to Squad Airborne 37 under then Sergeant Folkar Azereon as the Heavy Gunner of the squad, they were one of the first guardsman to make it onto the valkyries and drop on the Tau held world below before their troop transport ate poo poo. Their original mission of guerilla warfare to weaken Tau forces defending the provincial capital. They never got to carry out those orders, being shot down before their dropzone and forced into an impromptu night drop on unknown territory. Regrouping in the forest, the squad fought off a kroot ambush. Moving on to attack a Tau Outpost, Nuke and the squad were witness to the spectacle of an orbital bombardment wiping out the base they were about to raid. Next thing he knows, some admech soldiers are coming out of the bush, a guy is telling them they got a ride for them to a new target and the rest of the squad is loving looking a gift horse in the mouth. Some yelling and a burst of heavy bolter in the air, a quick bitchslap from Azereon to remind him who runs the squad and they were in.

Nuke Dukems, brave, macho, handsome. Also a loving idiot and ignorant of imperial guard regulations. They got the bait and switch and drafted into the Last Chancers for a suicide mission. Drop on a Tau base and capture a defecting General and kill tau leadership on sight. 10 maybe 15 minutes to sort their gear and then being shot out of a macrocannon capsule of some kind and then they were freefalling onto the base. Diving straight in for the base for a rooftop LZ and then infiltrating the base as the visiting guardsman, the unlikely friendship of Folkar and Nuke was born amongst the meeps of tau hookers burning, the bloodcurdling screams of xenosfucking humans being blown away, and the holy fire born of a backpack full of Inferno Bolt Shells.

Constantly suppressing the Tau despite receiving massive wounds from their occasional return fire, Nuke opened the road for the squad to breach the Pagoda where the traitor general and the tau leadership were by battering the Tau with sustained fire, but it only delayed the inevitable. Brekka and Lukas were the first to die, shot up by Tau in the Pagoda as they were the first to make it inside. With the rest of the squad pouring into the pagoda to take what they came for, Nuke was shot up as fast as Doc Milteen could patch him up. Stuck on the stairwell of the 2nd floor, Nuke made his last stand holding off squads of firewarriors. It worked long enough for Folkar and the team to confront the tau honorguard on the third floor but he could only stem the tide for so long. Hit with a fusilade of pulse rifle fire that ravages his chest and legs, Nuke knew then he would die there. And he laughed, using what remained of his fading strength to rip the ammo feed from his heavy bolter, prime and tuck a grenade into the backpack, and threw it down the stairs at the tau creating a makeshift incendiary detpack. The last thing the man known as Enoch Dukovsky would ever remember is the giant fireball expanding to engulf the first floor of the pagoda and the hallway before it all went dark.

Evacuated with the rest of the dead, Nuke Dukems unconsciously clinged onto life by gripping the hand of the medic who had kept him going that long who kept him hanging onto life. Being rushed into intensive care on the cruiser that had dropped them in, Nuke was hooked up to various archeotech machines. Vat grown muscle tissue and skin replaced what was melted away by holy fire, subdermal plating to keep his organs in, and finally being hooked into a "Dream machine" to erase the minds memory of a violent and fiery death. Colonel Schaeffer had a few favors to repay after debriefing the squad and a guardsman who wouldn't loving die and had 21 confirmed kills minimum to his credit in one mission would be a hell of a bargaining chip if he lived. And live he did.

Nuke Dukems's history and memories of Eamantu was erased, memories of learned skills were left intact as much as possible but there was some loss. He never again displayed the almost superhuman reflexes of a native of Eamantu and his body was weakened some. His cocky and jovial nature was burned away as much by the flames as by the dream machines. All records of his guard history was destroyed and remade under the direction of one Inquisitor Croix. He would be used by the Inquisitor as a human weapon, his encyclopedic knowledge of heavy weaponry and explosives ensuring him a role much like an Eversor Assassin in the acolyte cells he was seconded to.

Quite often his missions would begin by him being fed, hydrated, subject to hypnotic conditioning to implant mission critical details and instructions, then sedated and put into stasis. Delivered much like a parcel to the area of operations by rogue traders or other transport, he would be awakened by the infusion of stimulants and combat drugs to get him to full capacity as soon as possible. As his cybernetic eyes opened, across his faceplate would display his mission objectives, pictures of his targets, and parameters. Kicking down the door of a storage container or hopping out of the back of a truck, Nuke and occasionally a small fireteam of Inquisitorial Stormtroopers would lay waste to everything in their target area. No fear, no remorse, no mercy. All that would echo in the underbelly of a hive city, or some frontier town would be the roar of the heavy bolter, the screams of the dying, and the crackle of flames consuming all. He of course used other weapons as appropriate.

In this way, Nuke lives his life in moments. Moments of fire, hatred, and destruction and then forced sleep. Sleep he could no longer enjoy the normal way for every time he closed his eyes, the memory of his own death still lingered unable to be wiped away. Oblivion waits for him at every turn and its only a matter of time before the cold embrace of death claims him and takes him away from his place at the side of the Emperor of Mankind. Or worse.

Reassigned to other inquisitors as needed, Nuke finds himself awakened again. This time he awakens in a bed, in a dress uniform tailor made for him with countless medals and ribbons on his breast that he vaguely remembers receiving. A dataslate lays on the nightstand next to his bunk.

quote:

REASSIGNMENT ORDERS:
Report to Inquisitor Commandant Azereon for assignment to combat team. The Emperor Protects.

Reaching for his Sacristan Bolt Pistol, the mark of the Ordos Calixis displayed prominently on the weapon, he puts it to his head in one ice cold moment of clarity. He remembered clearly the face that went with the name Azereon, saw the flames infront of him that threatened to engulf his soul. Footsteps, then the visions of the flames fade away. Nuke blows the head off of a charging ogryn. He has no idea where he is or how he got there, but he sees the bodies of dead stormtroopers all around him. The voice across the vox guides the confused man along. He sets the detcharges and cauterizes the site.

Another Alpha Legion sponsored rebellion nipped in the bud, another mission where he was the last one alive.
He's escaped the cold grave yet again. And into another counterinsurgency campaign involving intrigue and deception between 2 inquisitors, the pdf, Arbites, and local nobility. After the conclusion of the investigation he was mind wiped again and reassigned to the Ordo Thuggus, to take the helm as the holder of the warrant. Lord Captain, the title suits him well.

pre:
Name: NUKE DUKEMS
Homeworld: Mind Cleansed
Divination: "Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. 
Only those who prosper may judge what is sane. (+2 IP)
Career: Guardsman
Transition Package: Sole Survivor
Ascension Career: Storm Trooper
Shards of Memory: The Cold Grave

Characteristics:
WS  45 (25 + 10 + 10[Advances]) 
BS  60 (25 + 20 + 20[Advances]) 	
S   60 (25 + 20 + 15[Advances])  
T   60 (25 + 20 + 15[Advances])
Ag  50 (25 + 12 + 3[Transition Package] + 10[Advances])
Int 26 (25 + 1)
Per 50 (20 + 20 + 5[Transition Package] + 5[Advances])
WP  50 (30 + 17 + 3[Transition Package])
Fel 15 (20 - 5[Transition Package])	

Wounds: 23 [14 Starting + 9 Sound Constitution]
Fate: 1 [3 Starting - 2 Transition Package/Previous Campaign]
Insanity: 23
Corruption: 13
Insanity Track: Unsettled (+10 Trauma Modifier)
Corruption Track: Tainted (+0 Malignancy Modifier)

Starting Cash (Guardsman): 70+1d10 77
Through A Mirror Darkly Insanity: 1d5+2 7
Transition Package Insanity: 2d5 5
Ascension Insanity: 5d10 18 (Halved due to Jaded)
Ascension Corruption: 5d5 13

Experience: 15000/16000

Advances:
Rank 1 Conscript (0-499)
Awareness (100)
Sound Constitution x2 (200)
Simple BS Advance (100)
Simple S Advance (Double Pistol SP Rebate/100 exp)
Thrown Weapon Training (Primitive) (100)

Rank 2 Guard (500-999)
Dodge (100)
Quick Draw (100)
Common Lore [War] (100)
Sound Constitution x2 (200)

Rank 3 Armsman (1000-1999)
Rapid Reload (100)
Sound Constitution x1 (100)
Simple Toughness Advance (250)
Simple Strength Advance (100)
Intermediate Strength Advance (250)
Intermediate BS Advance (250)

Rank 4 Sergeant (2000-2999)
Demolitions (100)
Sound Constitution x1 (100) 
Hip Shooting (200)
Heavy Weapons Training [SP] (200)
Simple Perception Advance (250 exp)
Common Lore (Imperial Guard) (100 exp)

Rank 5 Veteran (3000-5999)
Bulging Biceps (100)
Heavy Weapons Training [Bolt/Flame/Las/Launcher] (500)
True Grit (100)
Iron Jaw (200)
Demolition +10 (100)
Intermediate Toughness Advance (500)
Ciphers [War Cant] (100)
Ciphers [Acolyte] (100)
Secret Tongue [Acolyte] (100)
Step Aside (100)
Pilot (Military Craft) (100)

Rank 6 Assault Veteran (6000-7999)
Demolitions +20 (100)
Sound Constitution x3 (600)
Leap Up (100)
Simple WS Advance (100)
Intermediate WS Advance (250)
Simple Agility Advance (250)
Trained BS Advance (500)
Secret Tongue [Military] (100)

Rank 7 Shock Trooper (8000-9999)
Hardy (200)
Heavy Weapon Training [Melta/Plasma/Primitive]) (600)
Intermediate Perception Advance (500)
Intermediate Agility Advance (500)
Intimidate +10 (100)
Die Hard (100)

Rank 8 Storm Trooper (10000-12999)
Fearless (200)
Insanely Faithful (200)
Intimidate +20 (100)
Concealment (200)
Silent Move [Elite Advance] (200)
Trained Strength Advance (500)
Expert BS Advance (750)
Trained Toughness Advance (750)
Takedown (100)

Rank 9 Storm Trooper (13000-16999)
Athletic Mastery (500)
Basic Weapon Expertise (500)
Fieldcraft Mastery (500)
Pistol Expertise (500)
Bolter Drill (500)
Storm of Iron (500)

Skills:
Athletic Mastery
Awareness
Ciphers (Acolyte, War Cant)
Common Lore (Imperial Guard, War)
Concealment
Deceive
Demolition +20
Fieldcraft Mastery
Intimidate +20
Drive (Ground Vehicle)
Pilot (Military Craft)
Secret Tongue (Acolyte, Military)
Silent Move

Talents:
Basic Weapon Expertise
Bolter Drill
Die Hard
Fearless
Hardy
Heavy Weapon Expertise
Heightened Senses (Sight) [Cybernetic Eyes]
Hip Shooting
Iron Jaw
Insanely Faithful
Jaded
Leap Up
Melee Training (Primitive)
Pistol Weapon Expertise
Sprint [Bionic Locomotion]
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Storm of Iron
Takedown
Thrown Weapon Training (Primitive)

Traits
Darksight [Cybernetic Eyes]
Unnatural Ballistic Skill x2 [Ocular Sight]
Engram Implantation: Begin play with Deceive and Intimidate. Treat Common Lore (Tech) and Survival as 
Basic Skills. Begin with the Jaded and Pistol Weapon Training (Las and SP) talents.
Failsafe Control: Trigger works like the use of the Dominate Psychic Power. If successful, Nuke may be
given an order or set of instructions he must carry out to the best of his ability. If the command is
antiethical or directly harmful to Nuke, Nuke may receive an appropriate bonus to resist control.
Imperial Conditioning: +10 to WP tests to resist fear and attempts to possess Nuke's Mind 
(psychically, chemically, or otherwise)
Through A Mirror Darkly: Start play with 1d5+2 Insanity points. At GM discretion certain events, individuals,
sights, phrases, and smells may trigger repressed memories. If this occurs, Nuke must pass a WP test or roll
on the shock table. Imperial Conditioning and any talents that resist fear or insanity do not apply to this.
GM Note: Use Sparingly.

Special Operations Training (Bolter Specialist): Roll 2 dice for tearing when using bolt weapons.
Stormtrooper Carapace Armour Weight does not count against weight limit.

Specialist [Recon]: +10 to Concealment/Silent Move Tests and +2 Initiative. 
Any armour with more than 7 AP negates these bonuses.

I've never seen this before!: Nuke's body was recovered with the help of Archeotech, 
Medicae without Forbidden Lore (Physiology) test to heal Nuke at -30.
Sub-dermal plating: Nuke gains +2 TB to his body and head locations.
Nightmarish Visage: Nuke has no flesh on his face, embracing the purity that is the machine. And also looks like a necron or some poo poo.
Gain Fear 2 and the ability to command using the Intimidate Skill.

Starting Bionics:
Best Craftsmanship Cybernetic Eyes
Best Craftsmanship Ocular Sight

Starting Gear (Ascension Side): 
3 Frag grenades (1.5kg)
3 Krak grenades (1.5kg)
Badge of Office (Electoo on the left check)
The Imperial Infantryman’s Uplifting Primer (Calixis Edition) (0.3kg)

Acquisitions:
1: Relic Heavy Bolter with Suspensors and Motion Predictor
2: Relic Heavy Carapace Armor
3: Lifetime Supply of Dragonfire Rounds
4: Best Craftsmanship Subskin Armour
5: Best Craftsmanship Auger Array
6: Best Craftsmanship Bionic Locomotion

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Oct 31, 2014

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am currently expanding the current relic tables, if I can get it done by this weekend I will update everyone's relics then, they will not change much from what they currently are, but they may gain extra quirks.

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Making a Wych* for my primary app. Manmode me two items. I'd like one to be defensive--preferrably a field of some kind, ideally a clone field.

*I'm perfectly fine with you selecting both my Wych and Hunt's, if you're okay with that too! Double the deldar double the fun! Furthermore, Hunt and I are discussing tying our backstories together! See also Waci's character, who, if you select us both, is mine's sister!

Tavion Ashgrábex

Tavion was born into high society amongst her people--and actually born, not grown. She delighted in the opportunities available to her; like most of the Dark Eldar, fun was her priority. Simply taking advantage was not enough for her, though. She felt a calling towards personal glory, and so trained for the arenas.

Graceful even by Eldar standards, and highly pleasing to the eye, Tavion soon earned an artist with bloodshed as her medium-- and never once did she feel the blade of her foes. But yet again, she desired more, and so took part in many a raid into realspace. It was one of these raids that was her undoing--or at least a change in her path, for there is plenty of future left to her.

Tavion was amongst the first wave of raiders, as her family name and repuation demanded, and she was having a most wonderful time. Then the accursed humans sprung their trap. A hidden fleet swept out from behind a moon and slammed into the rest of the Dark Eldar forces, shattering them. Those that survived fled for their lives, leaving Tavion and a handful of survivors trapped on the surface.

Still, she was alive, and there was plenty to do. Together with another raider [Hunt's character. If she is not picked as well, Tavion does this alone.], she inserted herself into the local mercenary pool. It is the Imperium's secret shame that many, many of its worlds have nonhumans operating on them, even working for the rich and powerful, and Tavion had little trouble establishing a place.

It grew tiresome, though, hiding from the authorities--well, when she didn't feel like killing them instead--and doing petty jobs for fools. Comorragh beckoned, but getting off world was easier said than done. Until, that is, a particular Rogue Trader arrived in the system and just so happened to need additional muscle for some scheme.

Tavion [and her fellow raider, if applicable] took the job and, afterward, negotiated an ongoing contract with the captain. It was rather fun, really, and the pay was good. Plently of opportunities to indulge herself. Until the damned mutiny, of course.

[If Waci's Character is accepted as well, they are Tavion's sibling and the following applies:]

As fun as flying around the galaxy was, Tavion still yearned for the Dark City. She was in the process of securing her return when she encountered her sister rather hurridly traveling in the opposite direction. After the basic joy of reunion finished, Tavion discovered that the other Dark Eldar had performed certain deeds (see Waci's bio) that made their family rather less welcome in Comorragh.

Thus, instead of leaving, Tavion instead convinced the Rogue Trader to add another Dark Eldar to the crew. Things were more fun with her sister around, enough to compensate for not being able to go home, at least not soon. Then the damnable mutineers.

[The rest applies regardless of if there are other Dark Eldar in the party]

The Ordo Thuggus offer--well, "offer"--was... interesting. It certainly promised plenty of exciting options for... expressing herself, and enterainment, too. Hell, she'd have taken it up even if she had had more of a choice.

Tavion still fights with the same pair of agonizers she brought with her on that ill-fated raid. Her combat garb--and typical casual wear, for they are the one and the same--rather... isn't, at least to the casual observer. Wyches traditionally wear minimal armour, but Tavion takes it a step further. Her mesh bodysuit, though made of unexpectedly protective smart fibres that even contract and extend to boost her strength, is all but invisible to casual observation. This suits her just fine, for Tavion greatly enjoys drawing attention; to call her combat style and general demeanour flashy would be quite the understatement.

Tavion Ashgrábex
Dark Eldar Wych

Weapon Skill 60 = 25 + 20 [point buy] +15 [advance]
Ballistic Skill 30 = 25 +5 [advance]
Strength 55 = 25 + 20 [point buy] +10 [advance]
Toughness 30 = 20 + 10 [point buy]
Agility 70 = 30 + 20 [point buy] +20 [advance]
Intelligence 30 = 25 + 5 [point buy]
Perception 40 = 30 + 10 [point buy]
Willpower 40 = 25 +15 [point buy]
Fellowship 50 = 20 + 20 [point buy] +10 [advance]

Fate: 1/1 + 1/1 (Armor)

Traits:
Dark Sight
Unnatural Agility (x2)
Non-Imperial
Power Through Pain
Speak Not Unto the Alien
Vile Pleasure: Bountiful Slaughter

Skills:
Acrobatics
Awareness
Carouse
Charm +10
Chem-Use
Climb
Common Lore (Dark Eldar)
Contortionist
Deceive +10
Dodge +20
Interrogation +10
Intimidate +10
Performer (Dance) +10
Pilot (Personal)
Silent Move
Speak Language (Dark Eldar) +10
Speak Language (Eldar)
Speak Language (High Gothic)
Trade (Voidfarer)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Assassin Strike
Blade Dancer
Blademaster
Catfall
Combat Master
Dark Soul
Decadence
Disarm
Disturbing Voice
Exotic Weapon Training (Agoniser)
Hard Target
Jaded
Melee Weapon Training (Primitive, Universal)
Paranoia
Quick Draw
Sprint
Step Aside
Swift Attack
Trueborn
Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee)

Cybernetics:
Synthmuscle (standard)--+1 SB
Best Internal Blades (one per limb)

Gear:
Extremely Rare: Best Flip Belt
Extremely Rare: Best Agonizer Lash
-Mod: Adamantine Hilt Guard (+20 disarm, +2 armor on arm)
-Mod: Tox Dispenser (Free action, give Toxic for one round. 10 uses before it needs refilling)
Extremely Rare: Best Agonizer Lash
-Mod: Adamantine Hilt Guard (+20 disarm, +2 armor on arm)
-Mod: Tox Dispenser (Free action, give Toxic for one round. 10 uses before it needs refilling)
Extremely Rare: Best Conversion Field (rating 50, only overloads on 01. Blocking 12+ damage causes a blinding light burst centered on use; this does not affect the user)

Artifact: Relic Mesh bodysuit 4 All 3kg
-Mod: Power Assisted (+10 Strength)
-Reflective: +2 against E
-Compact: -10 to find or -20 if covered Half Weight
-Vanishing: -10 to find at all
-Lucky: Gain 1 fate to spend

Artifact: Relic Shock Stars 1d10+6 Pen 3 SBx3m Shocking S/3/-
-Mod: Motion Predictor (+10 to hit on semi/full auto)
-Mod: Mono (+2 pen [factored in])
-Potent: +4 Damage [factored in] RF on 9/10
-Surly: +2 Initiative but turns off on a 96-100 test
-Unpredictable extra 2 DoS or extra 1 DoF
-Firey Doom: Agi test when hit or set on fire

Starting Gear (Minus weapons and armor):
Micro-bead
Translator Unit
Kill-recorder
2 doses of Heartfire
2 Eldar Plasma Grenades

Scarce and Better:
Best Chrono
Good Clip Harness/Drop Harness
Selenite Void Suit
Best Manacles (multiple sets)
Best Pict Recorder
Best Data Slate
Assorted Best knives, some Mono.
Rebreather
Good Grapnel
Shock Collar
Strait Cape
Tox Mister

Scarce+ Drugs/Poisons:
Liquid Agony
Essence of Perfect Vitrol
Murder's Boon
Eviscerine
Accelerai
Assorted Intoxicants

"Rank 0"--500/500
Trueborn 500

Rank 1-- 2000/2000
Simple Weapon Skill 100
Intermediate Weapon Skill 250
Simple Agility 100
Intermediate Agility 250
Trained Weapon Skill 500
Deceive 200
Speak Language (Low Gothic) 200
Exotic Weapon Training (Agoniser) 200
Quick Draw 200

Rank 2-- 3000/3000
Trained Agility 500
Expert Agility 750
Dodge +10 200
Deceive +10 200
Combat Master 200
Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee) 400
Simple Fellowship 100
Intermediate Fellowship 250
Climb 200
Contortionist 200

Rank 3-- 3000/3000
Dodge +20 200
Intimidate +10 200
Carouse 100
Blademaster 300
Interrogation 200
Interrogation +10 200
Deceive +10 200
Simple Strength 250
Pilot (Personal) 200
Assassin Strike 500
Simple Ballistic Skill 250
Speak Language (High Gothic) 200
Trade (Voidfarer) 100

Rank 4-- 3000/3000
Swift Attack 500
Step Aside 400
Charm 200
Performer (Dance) 200
Performer (Dance) +10 200
Charm +10 300
Intermediate Strength 500
Disarm 200
Blade Dancer 500

Esser-Z fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 8, 2014

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just apping the one version. Don't really want to play another guns character, so I'm just going with the wych.

Esser-Z fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Oct 30, 2014

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

HukHukHuk posted:

I am currently expanding the current relic tables, if I can get it done by this weekend I will update everyone's relics then, they will not change much from what they currently are, but they may gain extra quirks.

I still would like my two man mod relic/artifacts.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Atomikkrab

Melee weapon-> Power weapon -> Axe -> Balanced-> Archaeotech -> Steady -> Resplendent/Cruel
Steady: Gain Balanced if not already Balanced
Resplendent: +30 to Find +5 Charm/Intimidate
Cruel: Reroll Damage once per session

Relic Power Axe 1d10+8 Pen 7 Balanced Power Field

Armor-> Power Armor -> Standard Power Armor -> Deflecting -> Cursed -> Mindkiller -> Resplendent
Mindkiller: 1st kill gives Fear(1) for combat or adds 1 to Fear
Resplendent: +30 to Find and +5 Charm/Intimidate

Relic Power Armor 9 All +20 St Size +1 65kg

Esser Z

Armor-> Full Suit-> Mesh-> Reflective-> Compact -> Vanishing -> Lucky

Reflective: +2 against E
Compact: -10 to find or -20 if covered Half Weight
Vanishing: -10 to find at all
Lucky: Gain 1 fate to spend

Relic Mesh bodysuit 4 All 3kg

Ranged Weapon -> Thrown -> Shock -> Stars -> Burning -> Archaeotech -> Potent
->Surly -> Unpredictable
Burning: Enemies must test agi when hit or catch fire
Potent: +4 Damage RF on 9/10
Surly: +2 Initiative but turns off on a 96-100 test
Unpredictable extra 2 DoS or extra 1 DoF

Relic Shock Stars 1d10+2 Pen 1 SBX3+10m S/3/- Shocking

Mandozer's 2nd Nuke

Armor > Carapace > Full Suit>Hardened>Twice Blessed (Imposing and Potent) > Resplendent

Hardened: +2 Against I
Imposing: Air of Authority +10 Command/Intimidate
Potent: +4 armor
Resplendent: +30 to find +5 Charm/Intimidate

Relic Storm Trooper Carapace Armor 11 All 30kg

Ranged>Bolter>Heavy>Multibarreled>Indestructible>Surly>Cruel
Multibarrelled: Gain Storm
Indestructible: Gain +2 Dam/pen and cannot be destroyed by normal means
Surly: +2 Initiative but fails on a 96-100
Unpredictable: extra 2 DoS or extra 1 DoF

Relic Heavy Bolter -/-/10 2d10+7 Pen 7 Clip 60 2 Full Storm Tearing

HukHukHuk fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Nov 1, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

IM DOING THIS FOR THE SWEET TAZER-CHAIN SWORD ON A STICK ACTION

pre:
Voidborn -> Stubjack(+5WS) -> Criminal(robutt arm) -> Hand of War -> Exhilaration(+3ws) 
 WS 68: 25 + 20 + 8 + 5 + 5 + 5
 BS 30: 25 + 5
  S 55: 25 + 20 - 5 + 5 + 5 + 5
  T 60: 25 + 20 + 5 + 5 + 5
 AG 60: 25 + 20 + 5 + 5
INT 25: 25 + 20
PER 40: 25 + 15
 WP 50: 25 + 5
FEL 12: 25 - 13

Wounds 17/17
Insanity 15
FP 4/4

Insanity 
[20:23:32] <Xun> .roll 1d10
[20:23:33] <imouto> Xun: 1 (1d10=1)

Fatepoint
[20:24:26] <Xun> .roll 1d10
[20:24:28] <imouto> Xun: 5 (1d10=5)

Skills:
Acrobatics +10, 
Awareness +10, 
Common Lore (War), 
Dodge +20, 
Intimidate +10, 
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis +10), 
Secret Tongue (Military), 
Speak Language (Low Gothic, Ship Dialect)

Talents: 
Basic Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), 
Pistol Weapon Training (Las, Launcher, Melta, Plasma, SP, Bolt), 
Melee Weapon Training (Chain, Shock, Power), 
Quick Draw, 
Nerves of Steel, 
Enemy (Rogue Trader, Nobility, Imperial Navy), 
Hatred (ELDAR, All),
Ambidextrous, 
Frenzy, 
Jaded, 
Die Hard, 
Crippling Strike, 
True Grit, 
Crushing Blow, 
Rapid reaction, 
Furious assault, 
Battle Rage

Traits: 
Charmed, 
Ill-omened, 
Void Accustomed, 
Good Bionic Limb, 
Face of the Enemy  (ELDAR), 
Weapon Master (Melee)

50/11500
Good Arm 100
WS x3 (250, 500, 750)
S x3 (100, 250, 500)
T x3 (250, 500, 750)
AG x2 (100, 250)

Reaver
Frenzy 200
Jaded 200
Die Hard 300
Crippling Strike 500
Hatred All 1000
Ambidextrous 200

AM 2
True Grit 200
Crushing Blow 500

AM 3
Rapid Reaction 200
Furious Assault 500

AM 4
Exotic Weapon Training (Relic Glaive) 
Sound Constitution 200
Battle Rage 500
Two Weapon Weider(Melee) 500

Skills
Acrobatics +10 400
Awareness +10 200
Dodge +20 400

Starting Acquisitions:
Best Light Power Armor with Deflective
Mezoa Pattern Hand Flamer 1d10+6 E Pen 2 with Nephium Fuel Tank and Exterminator Cartridge attached to a

Weapons MIU
Preysense monocle because lol

Best Vehicle Force Field
Best Conversion Field
Relic Glaive 2d10+7 R Pen 7 Unbalanced 20kg Shocking Tearing
Relic Shield 1d5+5 I Pen 4 Defensive Balanced Tearing 4kg 2 AP to arm and body

Xun fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Nov 9, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Albert Harkonnen

Albert Marcus Antonius Harkonnen was a proud man. Once a man of outstanding beauty and perfection. But a cruel and terrible man who did any number of atrocious things in his search for wealth and power. And then everything fell apart. Something happened to him. Perhaps one of his many enemies infected him with some kind of tailor made disease, or it was the effects of a trip through the warp, or perhaps something more esoteric. He doesn't know what caused it, but he began to grow fat. His figure declined, he grew ugly and twisted. It was as if his inner self began to exert itself upon his once perfect outer appearance. The massive change in his appearance, and the slowing of his gate, would lead many to believe that his health was deteriorating dangerously. But if anything he grew healthier and stronger while his outer appearance grew more and more grotesque and slovenly.

As time went on he sought out ever greater pleasures and debaucheries in an attempt to drown out his disgust at his own appearance. As his body ached and changed he sought out the very best of cybernetics and bionics to replace failing parts, to strengthen any weaknesses he found, and to ease his slow and aching form. Eventually he came to a realization. He was never going to be the beautiful man he once was, and he had replaced so much of himself that even if he had not deteriorated as he had he would no longer be the same man. And he finally accepted his appearance and stopped loathing what he had become. He realized that he had become a figurative tank of flesh and metal, and that while all these changes ruined his good looks they made it so that he could take whatever he wanted all the easier than he once could.

Albert Harkonnen decided that he needed more joys, more pleasures, more experiences, and more wealth. And that he could not gain them staying where he was. So he decided to take his tremendous bulk and seek his fortunes, and his pleasures, by joining a Rogue Trader crew, taking advantage of their Warrant of Trade.

And then the mutiny happened. Albert was pissed. This little setback was going to put a serious cramp in his pursuits of carnal delights, and massive wealth. He was fuming, and drinking up a storm, not that he could really get drunk anymore. And now he finds that things may be looking up. The Ordo Thuggus? May just be what he was looking for.

pre:
Name: Albert Harkonnen aka Fat Al or All Harkonnen
Career: Arch-Militant->Augmenticist->Arch-Heretek->Arch-Militant
Origin Path 
Homeworld: Death World
Birthright: Unnatural Origin (Contaminated Environs)
Lure of the Void: Tainted (Mutant)
Trials and Travails: The Hand of War
Motivation: Endurance

Characteristics:

WS :60=25+20+5+5+5
BS :35=25+10
S  :70=25+15+5+10+5+10
T  :90=25+17+5+3+10+5+5+5+5+10
AG :30=25+10-5
Int:40=25+15
Per:35=25+10
WP :30=25+10-5
Fel:25=25+13-5-3-5

Wounds: 26 = 7 + 10 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1
Insanity: 
Corruption:
Fate points: 2 = 2

Skills:
Carouse (T)
Common Lore (War)(Int)
Dodge (Ag)
Forbidden Lore (Pirates)(Int)
Intimidate (S)
Literacy (Int)
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)(Int)
Secret Tongue (Military)(Int)
Secret Tongue (Rogue Trader)(Int)
Speak Language (Low Gothic)(Int)
Speak Language (Techna-Lingua)(Int)
Survival (Int)
Tech-Use+10 (Int)

Traits:
Brute - Increase Strength and Toughness by +10 each.
Corpulent - +5 Wounds and Unnatural Toughness trait.  May no longer take Run action.
Unnatural Toughness x2
Hardened - Start with either Jaded or Resistance (Poisons) talent
If It Bleeds, I Can Kill It - Gain Melee Weapon Training (Primitive) talent.
Paranoid - -10 penalty to all Interaction Skill Tests made in formal surroundings.
Survivor - Gain a +10 bonus to any test to resist Pinning and Shock.
Machine x5 ()

Talents:
Apostate Mechanic
Jaded
Machinator Array
Orhtopoxy
Peer (Mutants)
Peer (Nobility)
Physical Perfection x3
Resistance (Poisons)
Sound Constitution x3
The Flesh is Weak x2

Weapon Talents:
Unarmed Warrior
Unarmed Master

Items:
Good Hellgun
Micro-bead
Void Suit
Medkit
Manacles

Item 1: Best Quality Subskin Armour (+3 AP to Body, Legs and Arms)
Item 2: Best Quality Cranial Armour (+2 AP to Head)
Item 3: Best Quality Bionic Arm (+10? bonus on Agility tests requiring 
                                 delicate manipulation and +10 bonus 
                                 to Strength tests using the arm)
Item 4: Best Quality Gastric Implants

Twice Blessed Crown (Potent and Indestructable) Quirk: Resplendent
Potent: +4 Armor
Indestructable: Ignores Pen
Resplendent: +5 Charm/Intimidate +30 to Find

Relic Helmet 8 Head 9kg

Twice Blessed Jumppack (Swirling Energy and Indestructable) Quirk:Cruel
Swirling Energy: Never runs out of Power
Indestructable: Can never be damaged or turned off by any means

Relic Jumppack Gain Flyer (12) 13kg

Advances: 500/11500
Origin Path:  400/500
Contaminated Environs - 200
Tainted (Mutant) - 200

Rank 1: 2100/2100
Tech-Use (elite) - 200
Toughness + 5 - 250
Toughness + 5 - 500
Toughness + 5 - 750
Secret Tongue (Rogue Trader) - 100
Strength + 5 - 100
Forbidden Lore (Pirates) - 100
Literacy - 100

Toughness + 5 - 1000
Physical Perfection - 500
Speak Language (Techna-Lingua) - 300
Peer (Nobility) - 200

Rank 3: 3050/3000
Tech Use + 10 - 400
Apostate Mechanic - 1000
The Flesh is Weak 1 - 750
The Flesh is Weak 2 - 900

Rank 4: 2900/2950
Carouse - 200
Sound Constitution - 200
Sound Constitution - 200
Orhtopoxy - 300
Weapon Skill + 5 - 250 
Weapon Skill + 5 - 500
Weapon Skill + 5 - 750 
Machinator Array - 500

<Ryuujin> .roll 1d100 contaminated environs
<imouto> Ryuujin: contaminated environs: 22 (1d100=22)
Fate 1d10 1

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

...so I'm pretty sure it takes a test at -20 to notice my character's not naked. That's Dark Eldar as gently caress, and the extra fate point is aces.

The shock stars are somewhat less useful, alas, but I'll figure out something to do with them. I don't think the DoS boosting property ever helps with them, since they're single shot. I guess the +2 init is something I can actually benefit from, though. My BS is low, but it's good to have a ranged backup, I guess. I can always Aim. As of the conversation in IRC, I am happy with both my artifacts, woo.

Esser-Z fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Oct 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Cthienphleth "Katie" Ashgrábex
Hello, lesser creatures. Look at your lord, now back to me, now back at your lord, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if I hadn't seized the initiative and assaulted him while you were looking between us he might have been able to fight me. Look down, back up, where are you? You've been impaled by a boat owned by the xeno your lord was killed by. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have your hand, and it's doing terrible things to those people you love. Look again, the terrible things are now Feel No Pain tokens. Anything is possible when your lord smells like hyperdrugs and isn't poisoned. I’m made of spikes.
pre:
Name: Cthienphleth Ashgrábex
Career: Kabalite Warrior -> Fleshcrafter Disciple

XP (unspent): 16 000 (100)

WS:  50=25+15+5+5
BS:  55=25+20+5+5
S:   30=25+5
T:   30=20+10
Ag:  60=30+20+5+5
Int: 55=25+20+5+5
Per: 50=30+15+5
Wp:  30=25+5
Fel: 40=20+10+5+5

Fate: 1
Corruption: 0

Skills:
Acrobatics +10
Awareness +20
Chem-Use +10
Common Lore (War, Dark Eldar)
Intimidate
Dodge +10
Silent Move
Speak Language (Eldar, Dark Eldar +10, High Gothic)
Forbidden Lore (Xenos, Pirates)
Concealment
Deceive +10
Carouse
Pilot (Personal)
Trade (Chymist +10, Armourer +10)
Drive (Skimmer)
Climb
Literacy
Command
Medicae +10
Charm
Commerce
Tech-Use +10

Talents:
Decadence
Disturbing Voice
Hard Target
Kabalite Weapon Training
Resistance (Poisons)
Paranoia
Catfall
Sprint
Jaded
Dark Soul
Trueborn
Ambidextrous
Quick Draw
Exotic Weapon Training (Disintegrator Cannon, Heat Lance, Reaver's Fang)
Rapid Reaction
Nerves of Steel
Mighty Shot
Rapid Reload
Pity the Weak
Infused Knowledge
Surgical Precision

Traits:
Non-Imperial
Power Through Pain
Speak Not Unto The Alien
Vile Pleasures (Cruel Demise)