Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I feel WAY too full. I dont know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it's good.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Some lady who works at the Chick Fil A that just opened by us gave me her phone number. Also, their sweet tea is the most vile thing I've drank in a long while.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
You're going to gay jail

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i refuse to go there because of gay rights

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

their chicken strips are like 40g of protein and a billion calories a pop which is nice

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I hate when you say thank you they have to say my pleasure.

seriously I you say "thanks so much, this looks delicious, thanks. have a good day thanks again"

they will say my pleasure three times.

it was funny for a bit but now I refuse to say thanks in there.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

huh I thought that was just at the one I go to. it really is weird.

I know it wasnt your pleasure

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
If it's a cute girl, I say thanks a lot while maintaining eye contact while she talks about her pleasures, if it's a guy i tell that fag to gently caress off.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i ate at one in a mall food court and then got confused why the tvs kept displaying the words "2GRAINS #RAPPERBREADNAMES"

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
I used to work at a mall that had one, on all the cash registers there was a sticker saying "GOD'S COMMANDMENT: THOU SHALT NOT STEAL". Take that, thieving bitches.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Somewhere in the world a gay hamster just died bc of you OP :cripes:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

Halah posted:

I used to work at a mall that had one, on all the cash registers there was a sticker saying "GOD'S COMMANDMENT: THOU SHALT NOT STEAL". Take that, thieving bitches.

kinda rude considering they should love they neighbor

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You're a loving piece of human filth. I hope you die.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
More like Hate fila

Amirite?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
You have been washed in the blood of the lamb chicken and are born again in God's shining light whether you wanted it or not.
Enjoy boring heaven while I party with Hitler and the other grown-ups.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

its alright, i ate there a couple times because other people were going and i've learned to not douche it up about places, and hey sometimes its more about the people your going with than the exact food your eating ..

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

You're going to gay jail

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

enjoy your last hours on earth op :)

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Full on the Word of Jesus Christ our Saviour

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

my older bro and his boyfriend eat a chick-fil-a all the time and so do i. it's too good for me to care about all the other bullshit.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

yeah same. I just dont care. So they arent open on sundays, boo hoo

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Do you feel like a hero yet OP

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

1gnoirents posted:

yeah same. I just dont care. So they arent open on sundays, boo hoo

Jews? :ohdear:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

From what I understand they are muslamic

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Jesus didn't fuckin work on Sundays either, that was the day his dad did all the work

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tsinava posted:

it's good.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I don't like chicken with sweet breading, but I like chicken with sweet sauce. What's with that?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Action Yak Police posted:

I don't like chicken with sweet breading, but I like chicken with sweet sauce. What's with that?

its akin to smelling burnt bread ie symptomatic of brain cancers

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Everytime I go there my belly feels fulfilled but also my soul.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it's pretty good fast food and has like 1800 stores probably employing tens of thousands at what is apparently not a terrible place to work by minimum wage standards, so i don't feel bad about supporting it

but the last time i went through the drive-thru of one the girl who handed me my food was like "god bless you" and i didn't really know how to react and now i wonder if their internal corporate culture is embracing fundies b/c they gained more business than they lost from the gaybashing or something

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

its less embracing fundies as it is they are attracted to chik fila . they dont have to try

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nearly every church in the country except for liberal-not-real-churches cater with chik-fil-a

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
well yeah but im sure there's conservative christians who work at wendys and the grocery store and i've literally never had one of them say "god bless you" on my way out instead of "thank you" or "have a nice day" or the stuff the secular world says

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zombies' Downfall posted:

well yeah but im sure there's conservative christians who work at wendys and the grocery store and i've literally never had one of them say "god bless you" on my way out instead of "thank you" or "have a nice day" or the stuff the secular world says

the culvers in san antonio is kinda a foxnews fundie zone, but i like their butt burg

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Nonsense posted:

the culvers in san antonio is kinda a foxnews fundie zone, but i like their butt burg

:siren: there is a culvers in texas????????? :siren:

gently caress

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Zombies' Downfall posted:

it's pretty good fast food and has like 1800 stores probably employing tens of thousands at what is apparently not a terrible place to work by minimum wage standards, so i don't feel bad about supporting it
There's basically infinity other places that fit this description that didn't actively fund extermination campaigns against gay people but I guess changing your consumer habits even marginally for moral reasons is too hard for some people.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

There's basically infinity other places that fit this description that didn't actively fund extermination campaigns against gay people but I guess changing your consumer habits even marginally for moral reasons is too hard for some people.

I am skeptical they exterminate homosexuals tbh, but what do I know

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Just waiting for it to be less of a de facto location for the right wing "FAMILY VALUES/CULTURE WAR" circle jerk bullshit that keeps popping up every other month.

When that happens? I'll be back. I do miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'll go to Chik-fil-A once they say "Insha'Allah" instead of "God Bless You"... :getin:

• Locked thread