Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
by brainlessly doodling in acrylic and permanent marker on the scenery of protected national parks

And then post it on instagram to your friends.

Member of subhuman lizard-clan posted:

Ed Nocket said his niece is a "good girl." While he knew she was touring the West with friends, he said he was not aware when reached Thursday that his niece's poorly placed paintings had raised such ire.

"She's got a lot of talent," he said. "She's not seeing that she is doing something that is not condoned. She probably has a different approach to it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Her "art" sucks.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
glad to see that junior high art class paid off

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
it'll go away. I like the emphasis on "permanent" like she took a chisel to the road

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I once defaced an old German church with a typo.

Well, that's my story. Good luck figuring out which one it was, idiot s.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
wait till she finds out they invented paper to put pictures on

Mr.48
May 1, 2007
oh no how dare she draw a face on a rock :what:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
and why are they called graffiti artists? give me a thomas kinkade or lisa frank any day

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

That senile old lady that modified the Jesus portrait is 1,000,000 times better.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
She gets a pass because she's hot.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Sorry ugly/fat girls.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

1gnoirents posted:

it'll go away. I like the emphasis on "permanent" like she took a chisel to the road

No poo poo, the same natural processes of erosion and tectonics that created the dramatic and interesting landscapes of our national parks will eventually render them unrecognizable compared to now.

However, unless the parks service somehow finds a ton of money it doesn't have to hire work crews to remove her paintings that we know about and to find the ones nobody's noticed yet, hikers for a couple decades will have their outings into nature accompanied by "Zombie With A Snake For Tongue", Acrylic On Federally Protected Natural Resource, Casey Nocket, 2014

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I would pee/poo poo on it if I came across that

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
those poor hikers, can we get rid of the loving caveman drawings or the roman graffiti while we're at it?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
miles of bland, uninteresting rock face to look at on a normal day but now there's a few feet less and i'm crying

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Science of Suck posted:

miles of bland, uninteresting rock face to look at on a normal day but now there's a few feet less and i'm crying

Instead, it's ugly, uninteresting rock face - quite the improvement. *nods head sagely*

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
If you look at it in terms of performance art, it's actually quite genius. It's like that one guy who started smashing Ai Wei vases, except instead of vases, nature.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I'm guessing your not the type of person that would, or could, climb a mountain :stare:

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

Try imagining how you'd feel if you found out that a mod you got off SkyrimNexus replaced some of rock textures in the Dwarf Mountains or whatever with MSPaints of a naked Joan Didion

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

You realize most people who enjoy hiking and nature and such like it in part because they get to get away from humanity and view the natural beauty of the world right? This selfish rear end in a top hat is ruining that experience for everyone knowingly and I hope she actually gets felony charges for it.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
you climb the last metre of mount everest.

you've finally reached the top and there is dickbutt staring you in the face

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mulefisk posted:

you climb the last metre of mount everest.

you've finally reached the top and there is dickbutt staring you in the face

by that point you won't care because you would've climbed up frozen garbage, frozen poo poo, and frozen sherpas

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW
Autism is not a club or a group. It's a real disorder and disrespectful to use it as a thread title.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Nitevision posted:

No poo poo, the same natural processes of erosion and tectonics that created the dramatic and interesting landscapes of our national parks will eventually render them unrecognizable compared to now.

However, unless the parks service somehow finds a ton of money it doesn't have to hire work crews to remove her paintings that we know about and to find the ones nobody's noticed yet, hikers for a couple decades will have their outings into nature accompanied by "Zombie With A Snake For Tongue", Acrylic On Federally Protected Natural Resource, Casey Nocket, 2014

No, the best punishment is to have her clean off all of her diaper smears she left around the natural world.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

not to sound like an internet tough guy but i would absolutely anihilate any one whom i saw painting ON a natural national park. gently caress that disrepesctful noise.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Yeah, thats not autism, thats just being thick as poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I made up 3 sonic characters in one night!

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
What a petty thing to get all upset about. Oh no, a tiny piece of out-of-the-way graffity in a thousand-square-mile park!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Cardiovorax posted:

What a petty thing to get all upset about. Oh no, a tiny piece of out-of-the-way graffity in a thousand-square-mile park!
This is a gross oversimplification of the issue. Both in the figurative sense of the phrase and in the literal sense of the word gross. You should be ashamed for pretending this is a valid point.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
no u

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

Rapman the Cook posted:

Yeah, thats not autism, thats just being thick as poo poo.

Thread title read "artistic" originally. I'm glad you're enjoying the humor provided by the mods of GBS.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
"I don't get why littering is bad, it's not like one person produces enough waste to be a problem"

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

"I don't get why littering is bad, it's not like one person produces enough waste to be a problem"
wah wah wah, someone painted on my random rock in the middle of nowhere, wah wah wah

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Nitevision posted:

Thread title read "artistic" originally. I'm glad you're enjoying the humor provided by the mods of GBS.

I hate jokes.

I hope this woman goes to prison.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Cardiovorax posted:

wah wah wah, someone painted on my random rock in the middle of nowhere, wah wah wah

wah wah wah someone threw their garbage out in the middle of nowhere

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Girl got a body on her

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

maybe this wouldnt be so bad if her art were passable but you don't just besmirch beautiful views with amateur art student bullshit

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

wah wah wah someone threw their garbage out in the middle of nowhere

brighton doens't look like the middle of owhere to mem, but what the gently caress do i know about britain

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

oh boo hoo she drew on a rock im gonna go eat several rocks to spite all of you yeahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Ask Me For FYAD Help

Cardiovorax posted:

Would you agree that nothing has value until the structures of capitalism have found a way to exploit it, or remove it to make space for a profitable venture

• Locked thread