Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I should be at least somewhat entertained and encouraged after watching an incredibly interesting shootout, but at the moment I'm just too pissed about losing to Auburn for the 4598405984509th time. It's also just a huge bummer that we've finally put together a dynamic offense and the one thing we've always consistently done well -- defense -- has completely fallen apart.

gently caress, gently caress, gently caress Auburn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

lol, apparently Auburn had two players on the field with the same number during the last play, so they should have been penalized and we should've gotten another shot.

We absolutely still would have lost, but geez, I didn't need to know that.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

gently caress all the way off with Auburn being in the top four.

lol at there being three SEC teams, though.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

South Carolina will finally, FINALLY wear black jerseys again this weekend against Tennessee. Sounds like we might even go all-black, too, which is a combination we've never worn in the Spurrier era.

Hopefully we can return the favor for that poo poo UT pulled on us in '09. Should be a festive-looking matchup for Halloween.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Part of me hopes you get blown out wearing them so they go right back into the closet never to be worn again.

One of Spurrier's UF teams destroyed us the last time we did a full blackout (crowd and uniform) and he made fun of us for it, so that's a big reason why we haven't done it since. We used to wear our black jerseys a couple times a year, but ended up phasing that out as well. Basically, Spurrier is hugely superstitious with uniform combinations, but now that we're terrible and have lost in every combination we currently have, we're free to start experimenting again.

• Locked thread